Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Why was Betty so pissed off with Andy living in 'her house'. It's not her house, it's Victoria's house and Andy is her brother. Does she not know that Katie is dead?

I think that the deal was she gave victoria a deal on the house as long as she could still live there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think that the deal was she gave victoria a deal on the house as long as she could still live there

Andy living there does not mean Betty can't. Andy was probably in Alan's room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Andy living there does not mean Betty can't. Andy was probably in Alan's room.

ah shes an ould battleaxe anyway her and pearl should just be shipped away

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I read that she not going to find out whats been happening while she is away

tonight episode going to be sad its just a big party for Betty a goodbye send off

Betty would want all the gossip on her return so she needs a good catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

ah shes an ould battleaxe anyway her and pearl should just be shipped away

Ah no !! Betty's hilarious and Pearl, well I prefer Edna to be honest :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

JAYSUS!!! Poor Gabi :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The actress playing Laurel is doing such a good job. This is how you give a good payoff from a slow burning storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Emmerdale on tonight?

Are the two episodes on tonight?

Yep, an hour episode started at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ShazGV wrote: »
    Yep, an hour episode started at 7.

oh right thanks, I was trying to find it on the utv player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Laurel storyline is just getting better and better. I've been saying for awhile now that Emmerdale is the best soap at the moment, and its storylines like this that prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Also, I wouldn't mind too much if Leyla decided to wear that costume on a regular basis... Phwoaar!

And more of the Ross/Zak bromance - the two of them in scenes together is great to watch.

Will be sad to have Betty leave for good, but she's getting a nice send off - I'm sure there'll be a few tears tomorrow... #StillGotIt

Really enjoyed tonights episode, Laurel and Ashley, great scenes together, they should never have split up,

Ross and Zack , nice for Ross to also learn something of what Zack was like in his younger days.

Betty , so sad to see how frail she's gotten, but she definitely hasn't lost it, hashtag still got it is right :D
    But I thought it was lovely and touching the way they all dressed as Betty would have done throughout the years, well done Emmerdale, a very fitting, touching send off for a wonderful character.

Very cute photo from the Emmerdale facebook page. :D

11350505_10154078749378849_2185273524527953301_n.jpg?oh=1c2b9e0eeb617a883cd23f86d1061331&oe=55C05E97&__gda__=1439004550_0920f3d720a08a11ce3f422881213d09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

^^ isn't April an absolute dote. Her little speech on winning her award, awww.

LynnGrace wrote: »

How hot is Ross

LynnGrace wrote: »

She's awful cute! Wasn't gone on her at all when she started the show but find her adorable now.

Hands down the best alcoholic storyline ever, I know that sounds weird but its a great story

Poor Gabby getting shouted at like that, Betty's Party looked fab #StillGotIt

Never talk in toilets my mothers always tells me that

Betty speech you could feel it came from the heart I will miss her very much been watching her since 1991

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Also, I wouldn't mind too much if Leyla decided to wear that costume on a regular basis... Phwoaar!

And more of the Ross/Zak bromance - the two of them in scenes together is great to watch.

Will be sad to have Betty leave for good, but she's getting a nice send off - I'm sure there'll be a few tears tomorrow... #StillGotIt

Which part is Layla? Think I missed it?

Is the actress who plays Alicia leaving? I hope not as I like her with David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great episodes last night.

Really showed the depth and genuine strength of Laurel and Ashley's relationship.

Also ticked the boxes for a few soap standards.

1. Laurel said "i wasn't thinking straight", classic soap excuse regardless of what you've done.

2. 2 people discuss something secret and the one person you don't want to overhear the conversation, does.

We know now why everyone looked crap at Debbie and Pete's party. They'd spent all the money on outfits for Betty's bash!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Laurel should be thrown into rehab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Laurel should be thrown into rehab.

If someone is not 100 percent commited to quitting booze or drugs it's a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Poor little Ross :( I hope he wins his fight, bloody Zach has his wedding rings bet on it!

We'll have the ice packs at the ready tho, amirite? ;D

Ross would have made a great Dingle :D

But then he and Debbie wouldn't be able to get together though :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »

When did being related ever stop a Dingle hooking up :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did being related ever stop a Dingle hooking up :p

True ha !!

PMSL Cain watching Judge Rinder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Mam of 4 wrote: »

because the Dingles don't do incest..........................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

because the Dingles don't do incest..........................................

Must be the only thing they don't do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement