Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

What the fcuk is with Betty's hand?

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    What the fcuk is with Betty's hand?

she is old

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

she is old

Yes I think she has bad arthritis too

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I welcome more fight scenes of Ross please

girl please you just want to see him shirtless all you had t do was ask :D but honestly after tonight episode I am rooting for Ross he just wants to be loved poor little thing

EVhl6fz.jpg

U3e2Xtr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'll love him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

ÒMNOMNOM!! :D

I'll love him!

Who don't :p I don't why Debbie has not dumped boring Pete by now and hopped on Ross

I feel sorry for Ross I do not think if him as a bad guy anymore he just a little messed up and needs someone to love him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Ross is good to look at but since Donna died, he only really cares about himself.

Pete and Debbie have zero chemistry or interest in each other. They have never once looked happy together.

Betty's departure was very sad. real end of an era.

Black mark for Bob. It will all end in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Pete's a nice guy, I think he would treat a girl very well if he is their boyfriend.

• Advertisement

Rakesh switches Vanessa's baby daddy results to reveal Adam as the dad so Kirin must be real dad, Kirin gets drunk and kisses Priya

Rakesh switches Vanessa's baby daddy results to reveal Adam as the dad so Kirin must be real dad, Kirin gets drunk and kisses Priya

Omg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ha , said a couple of pages back that I didn't think it was going to go smoothly for Vanessa , devious Rakesh !!

Pete is a nice character , nice , not for Debbie, totally too quiet for her, don't think he'll turn into a baddie,, would he ?? :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , said a couple of pages back that I didn't think it was going to go smoothly for Vanessa , devious Rakesh !!

Pete is a nice character , nice , not for Debbie, totally too quiet for her, don't think he'll turn into a baddie,, would he ?? :)

Cameron was nice too and then looked what happened to him over Debbie :p

Ruby is back, bet she will cheat with Rachel while Ali is away

I cant stand Jai he don't care for Archie really, he just wants to be the big man and get one over on Rachel

I hope Rishi don't press charges against Rachel

Cameron was nice too and then looked what happened to him over Debbie :p

True , but Pete?They'd hardly have the same thing happen to Debbie twice ?

Ruby is back, bet she will cheat with Rachel while Ali is away

Ah no , that's just , wrong :(

I cant stand Jai he don't care for Archie really, he just wants to be the big man and get one over on Rachel

Agree with you on this , will he push her over the edge and she takes it all out on sam if they get back together? Or will she just crack under the pressure ?

I hope Rishi don't press charges against Rachel

I like Rishi , hopefully he might cotton on to the fact that Jai is treating Rachel so badly .

sorry, don't know what way I did that, wasn't concentrating

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I've gotten to the point I record Emmerdale and then watch it so I can ff it any time Rachel, Jai or Lisa appears. It certainly makes for a better program without them. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Absolutely hating Rachel/Sam/Jay storyline. Is she leaving soon? I hope so.

More photos of Ross please. Holy moly he's a very good looking man! Am I alone in thinking there isn't a lot of good looking men in soapland but a fair few good looking women?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

YurOK2 wrote: »
    Absolutely hating Rachel/Sam/Jay storyline. Is she leaving soon? I hope so.

More photos of Ross please. Holy moly he's a very good looking man! Am I alone in thinking there isn't a lot of good looking men in soapland but a fair few good looking women?

Ya Ross is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Pete's is lovely looking as well.

Ya i cant think of too many, I think Emmerdale have the best looking guys.

In Eastenders they used to have Christian and syed thought they were gorgeous but now I just like Masood.
    In coronation street it was Peter for me, cant think of anyone there now at the moment, I suppose Gavin isnt too bad.
    In Fair City Its Michael and I used to love Dean but his hair doesn't make him look that good anymore.
    Oh and I forgot Finn in Fair City, used to Love him aswell, thought he was handsome.

I'm watching Emmerdale and when Rachel comes on screen I have no idea what her problem is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

fin12 wrote: »

In Eastenders they used to have Christian and syed thought they were gorgeous but now I just like Masood.
    In coronation street it was Peter for me, cant think of anyone there now at the moment, I suppose Gavin isnt too bad.
    In Fair City Its Michael and I used to love Dean but his hair doesn't make him look that good anymore.
    Oh and I forgot Finn in Fair City, used to Love him aswell, thought he was handsome.

I don't watch Fair City so I've no idea about those fellas you mentioned.
    Christian was alright looking, never thought much of Syed and Masood does too much whinging to be attractive to me.
    Peter's alcoholism made him unattractive to me (my dad's an alcoholic), I just couldn't see past that. I don't like Gavin either, the whole identity theft storyline is bonkers and it's hard to see past that.
    I'm watching Emmerdale and when Rachel comes on screen I have no idea what her problem is

Same as.
    She has a big scowly head on her all the time and it's giving me a big scowly head!

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »

Ross is by far sexiest male in all soaps

Ross is by far sexiest male in all soaps

Yes. As a member of the Boards dot ay ee Ross Barton Appreciation Group (BDAERBAG?? Sounds Scandinavian, open to new suggestions) I wholeheartedly agree with and support this message!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Victoria needs to stop over glamourising herself up. Far too much makeup etc. She is a very pretty girl, doesn't need to look like a double of Gemma Atkinson to look attractive.

Where is Megan lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Very poor episode last night. The only half decent scenes were Rishi standing up to Jai and Leyla and Alicia's row over Jakey and the move to Portugal. Maybe someone could check the fridge to see if Megan's in there cos she ain't been at home or at work for ages....

The rest of it was cringy overacting that you'd see on inferior soaps. Really poor.

Vic, Vanessa, Katie, Ella, Mia, to name but a few Adam is popular isn't he......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Had the most vivid dream last night that I was living in Emmerdale and was having an affair with Bernice... :eek:

Had the most vivid dream last night that I was living in Emmerdale and was having an affair with Bernice... :eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

Hmmmm, that's all good if you like Bernice :D

Radio5 wrote: »
    Very poor episode last night. The only half decent scenes were Rishi standing up to Jai and Leyla and Alicia's row over Jakey and the move to Portugal. Maybe someone could check the fridge to see if Megan's in there cos she ain't been at home or at work for ages....

The rest of it was cringy overacting that you'd see on inferior soaps. Really poor.

Vic, Vanessa, Katie, Ella, Mia, to name but a few Adam is popular isn't he......

Agree with you , thought the Vanessa , kirin,Vic and Adam scenes were overplayed, not realistic imo.

Love Rishi , fair play to him for realising what Jai is doing , Jai is really turning more devious lately and dangerous. Imagine him and Emma pairing up in any sense , there'd be noone left alive in the village :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, that's all good if you like Bernice :D

We'd be a bit of a mismatch - I'd usually be attracted to someone with a tad more street smarts like Leyla or Carly or Tracey. Bernice is a bit too ditzy. Easy on the eye though... I could do worse... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement