Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I know where Declan is hiding, I have discovered his safe house :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Had the most vivid dream last night that I was living in Emmerdale and was having an affair with Bernice... :eek:

And apparently that was merely the beginning...

Last night, the dream picked up a couple of days after the first one and it was more realistic and memorable than the previous one. It started at the cricket pavillion and I was putting an end with the affair to Bernice because it was the morning of my wedding and I really did love my fiancée...

Thus began the greatest soap-crossover that ever was, because it turned out my bride to be was none other than Carla Connor from Coronation Street and with the wedding taking place in Emmerdale village, it wasn't just the Dales gang and the Cobbles crowd in attendance. It was Queen Vic on Tour when a contingent arrived from Albert Square, as well as congregations from Hollyoaks Village, Carrigstown, Summer Bay, Ramsay Street, Ros na Rún, Cwmderi, Red Rock, the Mill Health Centre and even Shortland Street Hospital. (Don't ask why they were all there for myself and Carla or how they even knew us, but I guess it was just the Royal Wedding of Soap Land or something).

The ceremony went off without a hitch and the craic was ninety at the reception in the Woolpack. After slipping off for a roll in the hay (Miley and Fidelma style á la Glenroe) my Bride and I returned to see everyone gathered on the Main Street staring out over the moors and then I saw in the distance what they were looking at - a horde of the Undead moving swiftly in our direction... :eek:

That's when I woke up, but I really hope this dream is a trilogy or an entire series, because I'm dying to know what happens next... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And apparently that was merely the beginning...

Last night, the dream picked up a couple of days after the first one and it was more realistic and memorable than the previous one. It started at the cricket pavillion and I was putting an end with the affair to Bernice because it was the morning of my wedding and I really did love my fiancée...

Thus began the greatest soap-crossover that ever was, because it turned out my bride to be was none other than Carla Connor from Coronation Street and with the wedding taking place in Emmerdale village, it wasn't just the Dales gang and the Cobbles crowd in attendance. It was Queen Vic on Tour when a contingent arrived from Albert Square, as well as congregations from Hollyoaks Village, Carrigstown, Summer Bay, Ramsay Street, Ros na Rún, Cwmderi, Red Rock, the Mill Health Centre and even Shortland Street Hospital. (Don't ask why they were all there for myself and Carla or how they even knew us, but I guess it was just the Royal Wedding of Soap Land or something).

The ceremony went off without a hitch and the craic was ninety at the reception in the Woolpack. After slipping off for a roll in the hay (Miley and Fidelma style á la Glenroe) my Bride and I returned to see everyone gathered on the Main Street staring out over the moors and then I saw in the distance what they were looking at - a horde of the Undead moving swiftly in our direction... :eek:

That's when I woke up, but I really hope this dream is a trilogy or an entire series, because I'm dying to know what happens next... ;)

Ok , I don't know what your day job is but from the quality and high standard of imagery and interwoven storylines , I really think you should become a screen writer :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , I don't know what your day job is but from the quality and high standard of imagery and interwoven storylines , I really think you should become a screen writer :D

Ha - my day job actually is as a Writer. Working on a few different projects at the moment, but one day I would love to do a stint in the Emmerdale Writer's Room.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ha - my day job actually is as a Writer. Working on a few different projects at the moment, but one day I would love to do a stint in the Emmerdale Writer's Room.

Give me a medal !!!! Joking :)

Wow, fair play to you. Honestly . I appreciate anyone who can successfully write a lot of words on a lot of pages that either become a book or screen play, or soap or film. The power in your words is what gives us,the viewers/readers , the chance to escape into a different world , thank you for that :)

Best of luck getting to the E.W.R , oh and tell Cain about his Appreciation club here ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone know if he manages to change the DNA results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Damn you Rakesh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Did Rakesh change the DNA results? I'm confused

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Did Rakesh change the DNA results? I'm confused

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I hope Kirin finds the real results in a bin at their house or something.

• Advertisement

Had the most vivid dream last night that I was living in Emmerdale and was having an affair with Bernice... :eek:

Crispin, do you like working with teeth :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Absolute B*****d Rakesh. Would Vanessa not have got an email about the results as well, a lot of lab results would give it to you by email.

I really hope it doesn't drag out for the whole time that Vanessa is pregnant and that they only find out because when the baby is born it has some medical condition and might need blood and then they realize that Adam is not the father.

Seems like they are killing of Jai the hole thing seems a set up either Megan, Rachel or Leyla will do it?

Does Rakesh have other kids besides Kirin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Rakesh hasn't exactly thought this through has he? What's his plan for when a half Asian baby comes out of Vanessa?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Rakesh hasn't exactly thought this through has he? What's his plan for when a half Asian baby comes out of Vanessa?

Sure Adam is very tanned looking himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Rakesh have other kids besides Kirin?

yes I think there was some mention of a daughter who is away travelling. A bit like Chrissy's so far unseen sibling, she has potential to appear at some point.

I'd say Rakesh's hoping that in 7 months time Kirin will be long gone from the village.

Jai is really unpleasant ,maybe he is being set up for an exit.

Kirin is hot love to see him shirtless I bet he is toned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Kirin is hot love to see him shirtless I bet he is toned

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Radio5 wrote: »
    A bit like Chrissy's so far unseen sibling

Chrissys sister did show up at the wedding reception at least.
    Radio5 wrote: »
    I'd say Rakesh's hoping that in 7 months time Kirin will be long gone from the village.

True, but when the baby does arrive surely Kirin will still be in contact with someone in the village who will tell him. Someone will pipe up and say he deserves to know that he has a child? Maybe even Adam will try to tell him, after him growing up thinking a different man was his father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Chrissys sister did show up at the wedding reception at least.

Where? I didnt think she did, she was supposed to be Chrissy's bridesmaid but when her flight got cancelled/delayed Alicia had to step in. AFAIK Chrissys sis has yet to make an appearance? Could well stand corrected tho!

:rolleyes:

Really ? Everyone else talks about Ross and how hot he is with no complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Really ? Everyone else talks about Ross and how hot he is with no complaints

I've no issue with it really man but if I posted on how I'd love to see Alicia's toned tanned belly with her knockers hanging out I'd be in trouble:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I've no issue with it really man but if I posted on how I'd love to see Alicia's toned tanned belly with her knockers hanging out I'd be in trouble:D

A shirtless Alicia would keep things interesting. Alas equality has not come that far yet :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Can anyone tell me how rakesh actually mixed up the results?? Did he tippex it over or something?!?! Seriously, there's been no explanation. I thought the letter said 100% positive is not the father....how could he change the name??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Can anyone give me a quick paragraph on what happened between Chas, James and Emma? The last time I was watching it properly was when Emma pretended she got mugged and James was looking after her.

Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb announced that they're expecting their second child in December. So that's Debbie disappearing for awhile on Maternity leave assuming she isn't one of the victims of this summer's big disaster. And presumably David will also be off on Paternity leave for awhile when the baby is born - again, assuming he isn't killed off this summer.

Val was funny again tonight with the fake Fantis she really plays her character well

buswankers wrote: »
    Where? I didnt think she did, she was supposed to be Chrissy's bridesmaid but when her flight got cancelled/delayed Alicia had to step in. AFAIK Chrissys sis has yet to make an appearance? Could well stand corrected tho!

I remember that the same way as you, no sign of Lawrence's other daughter yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

highly1111 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how rakesh actually mixed up the results?? Did he tippex it over or something?!?! Seriously, there's been no explanation. I thought the letter said 100% positive is not the father....how could he change the name??

Maybe he just typed out a similar letter, changing the detail on who the dad is, copy and pasted the Clinic Logo or heading that they use onto it, printed it off and put it in the envelope?

The Sugden appetite for destruction and damage continues.

So sad tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement