Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Can't understand why Finn would want to lie for his mother after the argument he had with her about her lying & saying she needs help.

I don't think they were the shop keys. I think they asked her to give the key to Stacy Branning.

Why did you do this to me I won't sleep tonight that bloody key :( lol ha ha going slightly mad

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShazGV wrote: »
    Can't understand why Finn would want to lie for his mother after the argument he had with her about her lying & saying she needs help.

Finn is probably scared what his crazy mum could do next if James is far away or wont talk to her

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I've no idea of how to post spoilers off my phone so I won't even try ;-).

There's a spoiler and picture on itv emmerdale page that I didn't see coming in a million yrs :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

piperh wrote: »
    I've no idea of how to post spoilers off my phone so I won't even try ;-).

There's a spoiler and picture on itv emmerdale page that I didn't see coming in a million yrs :-O

Is it
    Cain kissing Chrissie??

Didn't see it coming either.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Is it
    Cain kissing Chrissie??

Didn't see it coming either.

Yup. Thanks for posting it. Not sure where they pulled that from.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wtf ?? Where did that one come out of??

I dunno who to do spoilers on iOS still without a laptop but someone is pregnant can't say but aka spoilers

Lol , I still can't do spoilers, at least you know how to do them :D

I dunno who to do spoilers on iOS still without a laptop but someone is pregnant can't say but aka spoilers

Do tell please

[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ]

• Advertisement

Remove the spaces or * [*spoiler*] [*/spoiler*]

Thought Harriet was being very cold to Laurel tonight , but then when she actually told her the real reason why she asked her to leave , I thought, well done you for being honest . But no wonder Ashley had a seizure in the hospital , when she was stressing him out :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thought Harriet was being very cold to Laurel tonight , but then when she actually told her the real reason why she asked her to leave , I thought, well done you for being honest . But no wonder Ashley had a seizure in the hospital , when she was stressing him out :(

To be honest the way Laurel and Ashley are with each other is creepy. I'm still friends with my ex but I wouldn't move in with him and his girlfriend or have him take me for an std check up. I'm not surprised Harriet is unhappy with the situation. She could have handled it better though.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do tell please

[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ]Charity is pregnant

Sorry if the spoiler tag didn't work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

How the hell?! Who's the baby daddy

How the hell?! Who's the baby daddy

I want it to be Cain but could be the copper DCI Bails who was after her, he was blackmailing Pete and Debbie to get Charity

I want it to be Cain but could be the copper DCI Bails who was after her, he was blackmailing Pete and Debbie to get Charity

Hardly not Declans?? Or would that have been too far back? Time frame wise?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sorry if the spoiler tag didn't work
    You're supposed to put the spoiler in the tags!! :D

Like this:

If the spoiler is that Cain is an alien, you write

[noparse]
    Cain is an alien
    [/noparse]

Oh f*ck off Pete you boring tosspot, don't know how Debbie puts up with him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Oh f*ck off Pete you boring tosspot, don't how Debbie puts up him

I was just about to post something similar! I hate him! What an absolute knob!

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    I was just about to post something similar! I hate him! What an absolute knob!

Wonder will Ross batter him ??? :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wonder will Ross batter him ??? :D

Zak or Cain will when they find out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well Pete is no better now than Ross, did he have to trash the house like that?

Finally James does something good and interesting seeing through Pete's plan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Finally James does something good and interesting seeing through Pete's plan

James was so hot when he played Charlie in Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Charlie Hardwick who plays Val has announced on Loose Women that's she's leaving Emmerdale. Big loss I think. Val was one of the few comedy characters they had

Charlie Hardwick who plays Val has announced on Loose Women that's she's leaving Emmerdale. Big loss I think. Val was one of the few comedy characters they had

Ah no she is a loss, very funny character

I wonder will she be killed off, I hate for her to leave Eric again, if Brenda discovers what she did she could end up in prison for fraud with Bob :p

Chris Bisson (Jai) said on This Morning that he has signed another contract, hope he is lying and is one of the dead

:( Val is a huge loss to the show

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Ah no she is a loss, very funny character

I wonder will she be killed off, I hate for her to leave Eric again, if Brenda discovers what she did she could end up in prison for fraud with Bob :p

Chris Bisson (Jai) said on This Morning that he has signed another contract, hope he is lying and is one of the dead
    Emmerdale website has an article up about her leaving and says she may live to regret her deal with Bob. I don't know if that's a confirmation of her exit plot or not but I guess that's going to be a factor. Maybe she goes to prison or goes on the run to avoid prison? Maybe goes to live with Amy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Maybe goes to live with Amy?

In the remote village here in Ireland that everyone Emmerdale flees too? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement