Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Bernice can replace Val until she comes back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

WHAT??? First time in a long time any of the soaps have left me genuinely open-mouthed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

YurOK2 wrote: »
    WHAT??? First time in a long time any of the soaps have left me genuinely open-mouthed.

Anyone know who she slept with Cain?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok , so who's the likely suspects? Sorry - Daddy :D

The Detective ? Had she slept with him again?

Declan ? From the weekend they went away before he tried to kill her ?

Anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Had a quick search through the thread & it's about 5 months since Charity went to prison, so she had to be pregnant when she went in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , so who's the likely suspects? Sorry - Daddy :D

The Detective ? Had she slept with him again?

Declan ? From the weekend they went away before he tried to kill her ?

Anyone else ?

Jai maybe before he locked her away :p

I hope Cain is the daddy

Ross is the father

Did Pete say Chrissie and Robert were minding Debbie's kids and were to keep them, didn't think Debbie was very close to them despite Robert being the kids "Uncle"

I remember Charity sleeping with Ross to wind Jai up but that was well over 9 months :p did they get jiggy again that we the viewers don't know about

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I remember Charity sleeping with Ross to wind Jai up but that was well over 9 months :p did they get jiggy again that we the viewers don't know about

Totally forgot about that !! Or else blanked it out :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Totally forgot about that !! Or else blanked it out :D

I remember Charity brought Ross back to the Sharma house for Jai to catch them out

Jai likes to dish Rachel (she needs to lay off the tan) for being a chav in a tracksuit but he did get jiggy with her :mad:

• Advertisement

What about the police offer who was after her.....

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What about the police offer who was after her.....

DI Bails

wk47-Emm-Pete-Ross-Debbie-Andy06.JPG

I remember Charity brought Ross back to the Sharma house for Jai to catch them out

Jai likes to dish Rachel (she needs to lay off the tan) for being a chav in a tracksuit but he did get jiggy with her :mad:

Thanks for that.

Agree with you about Jai and Rachel, he seems to forget he actually slept with her.

Keep thinking of the detective as DI Balls for some reason , my bad :D

DI Bails

wk47-Emm-Pete-Ross-Debbie-Andy06.JPG

That's the one, he was part of the reason why she was in jail before...

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Probably a prison gaurd or something

Oh Nevermind. Didn't realise she had actually had the baby. Thought she was just pregnant. More than likely Declan's I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Probably a prison gaurd or something

Oh Nevermind. Didn't realise she had actually had the baby. Thought she was just pregnant. More than likely Declan's I'd say

after everything she went through and she ends up having his kid after all:rolleyes:

why do Debbie & Noah never interact with each other they are brother and sister after all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Can anybody confirm when Charity slept with Ross? Is it too long ago for it to be his?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

fin12 wrote: »
    after everything she went through and she ends up having his kid after all:rolleyes:

To get out of jail quicker lol!! :rolleyes:

Ashley is looking well - picked up a tan in hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is the baby supposed to be premature or did I get that bit wrong? Doesn't seem likely, as they let him out of hospital with Debbie straight away. Any thoughts on a possible name,given the Dingle love for the bible, Isiah, Herod, Judas maybe? Loved Noah saying, I don't want another new dad, he's had a fair few to date and never knew his actual dad!

Don't like the thought of Val leaving, her and Eric are one of the great couples in the show and it seems wrong to split them up.

Delighted that Rishi is taking Jai to task for being so horrible. Rachel isn't Archie's mother as a result of any miracle!

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »
    To get out of jail quicker lol!! :rolleyes:

Ashley is looking well - picked up a tan in hospital

well it hasnt worked has it,:rolleyes: and she wouldn't be in Jail in the first place if she had his kid all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

fin12 wrote: »
    well it hasnt worked has it,:rolleyes: and she wouldn't be in Jail in the first place if she had his kid all along.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Dear god please don't let the baby be Cains. The Charity/Cain love/hate cycle has been done to death and is getting very boring.

Did Jay plant a camera in Rachel's kitchen?

Charity sleep with Ross around end of 2013 start of 2014 near enough his start time on the show to make Jai jealous as she discovered he was really Archie's dad so she brought Ross back to Sharma house for some action (and who can blame her :p) This new baby didn't look premature and Debbie took him straight home from hospital once born I would say the same day as his birth I think we may get a flashback at some point when the real daddy is revealed Charity, Ross and Aaron were working together pulling car scams so maybe Charity and Ross got it one then which was not shown on screen

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Especially good to see the three hard lads: Aaron, Ross & Cain having a bit of a laugh for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Does Pee ever smile? He really is a depressing git. He and Dabba don't suit each other at all.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Does Pee ever smile? He really is a depressing git. He and Dabba don't suit each other at all.

The actor who plays Pete is good friends with Jamie Lomas from their Hollyoaks days, Jamie is the brother of the actress who plays Debbie, so their romantic scenes are uncomfortable to film I would imagine as it comes across awkward and with zero chemistry on screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The actor who plays Pete is good friends with Jamie Lomas from their Hollyoaks days, Jamie is the brother of the actress who plays Debbie, so their romantic scenes are uncomfortable to film I would imagine as it comes across awkward and with zero chemistry on screen

I had no idea that they were related, but now that you've said it I can totally see the resemblance!

• Advertisement

Emmerdale's Pasha Bocarie has signed a new contract to stay with the ITV soap for another year.

The actor will now appear as Rakesh Kotecha until at least summer 2016, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

Bocarie said: "When they offered me a contract, it was a real moment of celebration. I knew straight away I wanted to stay on.

"It's a show that's been going for 40 years or so. To come into it and make my own character in such a great cast is amazing. I knew my current contract was coming to its end but I was thinking positively.

"You never know if you're going to get killed off. But it's very exciting to know I'm staying."

Rakesh arrived in Emmerdale village last year as a potential suitor for Priya Sharma. The pair soon got together, but their relationship was almost ruined by the revelation that Rakesh is an old business rival of Priya's brother Jai.

Rakesh's behaviour has taken a villainous turn lately, as he was seen tampering with the DNA test results for Vanessa Woodfield's unborn baby in an attempt to keep his son Kirin away from her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement