Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Emmerdale is filming its big summer stunt this weekend the hole village is at the wedding of Pete & Debbie

who wont make it out alive & is Emma involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Emmerdale is filming its big summer stunt this weekend the hole village is at the wedding of Pete & Debbie

My money's on Debbie and/or Chas!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Robert expecting Adam and Victoria to ring their own mobile phones with their location and this is why he has them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Robert expecting Adam and Victoria to ring their own mobile phones with their location and this is why he has them :confused:
    I must have missed an episode - where are Victoria and Adam gone to and why?

Alice1 wrote: »
    I must have missed an episode - where are Victoria and Adam gone to and why?

The have eloped off somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Piss off Rachel

Piss off Rachel

Her and Jai should batter each other to death

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't like what Jai is doing to her , but she's gotten really annoying , and horrible to Sam so time for her to go .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Apparantly they are the biggest episodes that Emmerdale has never done. My total guess is that there will be a huge explosion at the wedding caused by Emma.

Pete will die,
    Chrissie will find out about Robert and Aaron but will then get seriously injured in the explosion and Robert will use it to his advantage to finish her off.
    Vanessa will lose the baby.
    Harriet will die paving the way for Laurel and Ashley to get back together.
    Aaron will end up in a wheelchair.
    Jai will kill Rachel but use the accident to cover it up.
    Marlon will be blown to smitereens never to be seen again (This one will probably not happen but I wish it did :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't like what Jai is doing to her , but she's gotten really annoying , and horrible to Sam so time for her to go .

I'm actually cheering for Jai at this stage as long as its Rachel the "victim". Leave Sam and the Dingles alone but whatever she gets tough luck you cow. She trapped and tricked Sam to move in, planted drugs against Belle and tried to turn him against his family and now hits him? Mad cow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Had to laugh when Lisa said that the Dingles had all rowed in to help with Charity's baby!! Has anyone thought to give him a name? Debbie is the only one who does anything and in last night's episode, it was 3 Bartons looking after him.

You can be sure that Emma will drop a little hint in Moira's ear about the conversation she overheard at Debbie's.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Had to laugh when Lisa said that the Dingles had all rowed in to help with Charity's baby!! Has anyone thought to give him a name? Debbie is the only one who does anything and in last night's episode, it was 3 Bartons looking after him.

You can be sure that Emma will drop a little hint in Moira's ear about the conversation she overheard at Debbie's.

A nice biblical name for newbie Dingle, he will be called Moses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Piss off Rachel

hate her too but the actress was on itv this morning speaking on how women can abuse men and it's not talked about enough etc

Seems to be a nice girl..........

she can still piss off though!

Aaron tells Cain about his affair with Robert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

The baby isn't Cain's though, is he?
    I can't wait for Emma to get her comeuppance but I'm sure she'll do something very psychotic first.

In all honesty , Cain didn't come across as very convincing when asked did he tell charity if he still loved her , well I don't think he did anyway , the plot thickens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    , well I don't think he did anyway ,

Yeah AFAIR he didn't return Charity's 'I love you' (but I'm wrong a lot on this thread!) That doesn't mean that he doesn't love her, he just didn't say it.

I think tonight though he felt that Moira shouldn't even have to ask. She shouldn't entertain the notion that he might love Charity. (Which, if he does reciprocate Charitys feelings, is very unfair.)

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Yeah AFAIR he didn't return Charity's 'I love you' (but I'm wrong a lot on this thread!) That doesn't mean that he doesn't love her, he just didn't say it.

I think tonight though he felt that Moira shouldn't even have to ask. She shouldn't entertain the notion that he might love Charity. (Which, if he does reciprocate Charitys feelings, is very unfair.)

Maybe if he hadn't forced Moira to take his ex and her child in, defended her behaviour and then telling her before Moira he was ill. Not to mention expecting Moira to continue looking after his exs child even after she professed her love and asked him to wait, she might not have reason to question his feelings and bond with Charity.

I'm not sure I'd be so trusting either ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

piperh wrote: »
    Maybe if he hadn't forced Moira to take his ex and her child in, defended her behaviour and then telling her before Moira he was ill. Not to mention expecting Moira to continue looking after his exs child even after she professed her love and asked him to wait, she might not have reason to question his feelings and bond with Charity.

I'm not sure I'd be so trusting either ;-)

but I also think when Charity was telling him how she feels, I think only for charity going to prison was he half entertaining the idea of him and charity getting back to together and that because she is in prison he will stick with Moira for now. Thats what I seemed to have got from one of the last scenes they had together but I dont think the baby is his, I say its Declan's.

fin12 wrote: »
    but I also think when Charity was telling him how she feels, I think only for charity going to prison was he half entertaining the idea of him and charity getting back to together and that because she is in prison he will stick with Moira for now. Thats what I seemed to have got from one of the last scenes they had together but I dont think the baby is his, I say its Declan's.

I'm inclined to think Declan is the father also , which would then possibly lead to Megan looking for custody of the child , while Jai is trying to get Archie . Maybe I'm waayyy off track here :D Really don't want Cain to be the daddy though ,

• Advertisement

Cain's brain aneurysm forced Charity's hand, she had to be honest and admit she truly loved Cain, they have so much chemistry and passion which Cain is lacking with Moira

I don't think Cain or Declan are baby Dingle's daddy, Ross seems front runner now with Pete and Adam also contenders, the baby is a Barton

Debbie is spending more time with her new baby brother than she ever did with her own kids Jack and Sarah, I know she is his guardian but the other Dingles could help too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cain's brain aneurysm forced Charity's hand, she had to be honest and admit she truly loved Cain, they have so much chemistry and passion which Cain is lacking with Moira

I don't think Cain or Declan are baby Dingle's daddy, Ross seems front runner now with Pete and Adam also contenders, the baby is a Barton

Debbie is spending more time with her new baby brother than she ever did with her own kids Jack and Sarah, I know she is his guardian but the other Dingles could help too

I think Moira is way better for him, since he has been with Moira, we have seen a completely different side to him, he has become such a nicer person and he really has a sensitive and caring side that you never really saw when he was with charity, she's made him be a better person, cliche and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Charity said " I can't tell you" when Cain asked who the dad is so that to me says she may be afraid of him finding out. So it could be Declan, the policeman Bails(?) or maybe Ross. She knows about the Ross/Debbie situation so even she can see it's probably may not a good idea to add to mess by telling the truth if he's the dad.

DNA tests have replaced the old pregnancy tests as the must-have accessory but the result will be the same, it will be found by someone, in this case Cain, or Noah, who will show it to Cain.

They've really glummed Moira down over the past while, with an awful short hairstyle and those bloody overalls, a million miles from the feisty glam lady she used to be. Its a miracle that her and Cain even get to have a row these days. Their house has been busier than the B&B, with James,Ross,Finn,Aaron,Adam,Andy,Charity,Noah,Marlon, April and lord knows who else moving in at various stages.

I think Moira is way better for him, since he has been with Moira, we have seen a completely different side to him, he has become such a nicer person and he really has a sensitive and caring side that you never really saw when he was with charity, she's made him be a better person, cliche and all

I agree we have seen a softer side to Cain but I don't him gone all soft :p

He has no spark with Moira though imo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nothing to do with the current storylines, but I always thought the casting of Debbie was inspired. She actually looks like she could be Cain and Charity's real daughter.

Kyle looked adorable a little mini Cain :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

^^^

10982361_10154185979898849_4219286685890921281_n.jpg?oh=0bb3e809205d4868c1dab526297a6e83&oe=55F712C5

I'd hang that on my wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Who in the village knows that Cain is Kyle's father or is it common knowledge?

• Advertisement

Who in the village knows that Cain is Kyle's father or is it common knowledge?

Think a lot do? Not too sure to be honest , but thought it came out in the open about the time Amy and Kerry reconnected and all the drama that ensued then?

Cain , way to go tonight :D back to himself yaaay :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement