Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I agree we have seen a softer side to Cain but I don't him gone all soft :p

He has no spark with Moira though imo

I agree, not a spark.

I do wonder when they get any work done on that farm, between sending off DNA tests, and all the drama that goes on with the Bartons, as well as drinking in T'Woolie of course :D

Lol Robert angry about Chrissie kiss with Cain he had a full blown affair ha ha pot kettle

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Please no affair between Zak and Joanie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Please no affair between Cain and Chrissie.

Moira should have done the sock test same as James did for Adam :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Lol Robert angry about Chrissie kiss with Cain he had a full blown affair ha ha pot kettle

Bet he wants the pic's to blackmail Chrissie if she finds out he is Gay however not sure Chrissie would care if it got out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

kitten_k wrote: »
    ^^^

10982361_10154185979898849_4219286685890921281_n.jpg?oh=0bb3e809205d4868c1dab526297a6e83&oe=55F712C5

That is absolutley adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Bet he wants the pic's to blackmail Chrissie if she finds out he is Gay however not sure Chrissie would care if it got out.

I think he will use it to Blackmail Cain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

He does but then Aaron tell Cain about him and Robert.

Oh my Zak making a egg in 3 minutes from cold lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Oh my Zak making a egg in 3 minutes from cold lol

sorry, what?? and don't blame big hands or predictive text again!!

sorry, what?? and don't blame big hands or predictive text again!!

? Zak made a egg in 3 minutes from cold water it came out raw it was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Are bob and Val going to get found out re the bank loan ? Would be funny with Val doing her Brenda party piece with Brenda there :)

Cain oh Cain , just batter Robert when you find out it was him that sent the pic :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Are bob and Val going to get found out re the bank loan ? Would be funny with Val doing her Brenda party piece with Brenda there :)

Cain oh Cain , just batter Robert when you find out it was him that sent the pic :D
    That how Val leaves

That how Val leaves

Oh !! Dunno what to say now !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'd imagine Cain knows that it's Robert who sent the text to him. Robert will use it to blackmail him on some level, maybe about Aaron or maybe something to do with money or the new business with Moira. Also Robert will use Chrissy's worries about being found out to his advantage.

Val's role in the bank loan will be found out and I'd imagine that's how she'll go.

kitten_k wrote: »
    ^^^

10982361_10154185979898849_4219286685890921281_n.jpg?oh=0bb3e809205d4868c1dab526297a6e83&oe=55F712C5

I am sure Moira would have no problem if Cain raised the kid

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Emmerdale deservedly walked away with Best Soap in the TV Awards here on boards... By a fair margin too... :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057433375

Emmerdale deservedly walked away with Best Soap in the TV Awards here on boards... By a fair margin too... :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057433375

I didn't know that was going on , so I never got to vote sorry :(

Well , that must have been the most awkward dinner party ever !! Don't know who's face was worse , Moiras or Chrissies ! Didn't like how Chrissie was with Robert after , prefer her being more fiesty , she came across all meek or something.

Are Val , Bob and Donna really going to get away with the scam ?
    Davids sunburnt face :D

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a654316/emmerdale-spoilers-father-of-charity-dingles-baby-to-be-revealed

Emmerdale has a must-see episode lined up next week as the father of Charity's newborn baby will be revealed.
    Scenes airing on Tuesday, June 30 will see Charity call the mystery man and order him to meet her - allowing viewers to see who it is for the first time.
    The big moment takes place after baby Moses suddenly falls ill and has to be rushed to hospital.

Interestingly the baby reveal is after
    Debbie finally sleeps with Ross, so looking likely he will be Moses daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    baby Moses.

Moses ha. The name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Well , that must have been the most awkward dinner party ever !! Don't know who's face was worse , Moiras or Chrissies ! Didn't like how Chrissie was with Robert after , prefer her being more fiesty , she came across all meek or something.

Chrissy come across like that sometimes, very meek and mild and believing everything Robert says, despite his track record- i.e setting up the burglary etc. Now that she has stepped out of line, he is really going to make the most of his advantage. "I'd never do that to you" says he. Yes, you've done more than kiss a Dingle bloke you Hypocrite!!

The scenes about the shop were a bit panto, huge over acting by all concerned.

Loved Kerry's DVD. She and Amelia make a great pair!:p

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a654316/emmerdale-spoilers-father-of-charity-dingles-baby-to-be-revealed

Emmerdale has a must-see episode lined up next week as the father of Charity's newborn baby will be revealed.
    Scenes airing on Tuesday, June 30 will see Charity call the mystery man and order him to meet her - allowing viewers to see who it is for the first time.
    The big moment takes place after baby Moses suddenly falls ill and has to be rushed to hospital.

Interestingly the baby reveal is after
    Debbie finally sleeps with Ross, so looking likely he will be Moses daddy

Ross is the dad unless they do a twist that Pete is the dad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Ross is the dad unless they do a twist that Pete is the dad

Ross is to obvious, given how it was revealed I think we will be shocked!

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Ross is to obvious, given how it was revealed I think we will be shocked!

Am really hoping we are shocked to be honest and that it's not one of the usual suspects :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Wasn't it when Charity was with Jai that she brought Ross home with her, to make Jai jealous? So, too long ago for him to be the dad.

I've missed lots of episodes, but I just can't remember them being together otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Please no affair between Zak and Joanie

EW

Donna huh?

Ha davids face was gas:)
    noveltea wrote: »
    Moses ha. The name

who in gods name would name their child that- the slagging he will get poor kid! Moses Dingle? jesus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭easygoing1982

Donna huh?

I presume they meant Carly.

• Advertisement

I presume they meant Carly.
    EW

Donna huh?

Ha davids face was gas:)

who in gods name would name their child that- the slagging he will get poor kid! Moses Dingle? jesus!!!

Yep , meant Carly , just couldn't remember her name. Sorry :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement