Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Wasn't it when Charity was with Jai that she brought Ross home with her, to make Jai jealous? So, too long ago for him to be the dad.

I've missed lots of episodes, but I just can't remember them being together otherwise?

Yes that was the time we saw on screen only

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Maybe its Sam - From when Charity was locked up by Jai. Maybe something happened between Sam and Charity....

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Maybe its Sam - From when Charity was locked up by Jai. Maybe something happened between Sam and Charity....

Well she has already banged Cain and Marlon :p what's another cousin to try

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

EW

Donna huh?

Ha davids face was gas:)

who in gods name would name their child that- the slagging he will get poor kid! Moses Dingle? jesus!!!

Haha Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

You got to love Vic & Adam "if there's any justice, Ashley won't remember what happened". Charming.

David's presence is getting a bit weird now, anyone would think he was looking for any excuse not to go back to Portugal.

I'll bet Moira will overhear Ashley and Harriet talking about Cain and Chrissy at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Why do I think Cain has given Robert a fake address.....any else think the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Why do I think Cain has given Robert a fake address.....any else think the same?

Lol was thinking the same . Robert thought he was the big man standing up to Cain and thinking he holds all the cards. But as we know and love , noone tries to pull a fast one on Cain and get away with it !!

Can't wait for Robert to get his comeuppence :D

I have to hand it to the actor playing Robert, he is doing a great job, you just so want to punch him, hope Cain does very soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Surely Robert might check it out though? He has 24 hours til the wedding...
    I think we'll be waiting a while for him to get his comeuppance.

I thought it looked kind of obvious that the car seat Debbie brought into the pub , supposed to contain her half brother, was empty!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I reckon Cain will find out about Robert and Aaron and therefore turn the tables on his blackmail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Radio5 wrote: »
    Surely Robert might check it out though? He has 24 hours til the wedding...
    I think we'll be waiting a while for him to get his comeuppance.

I thought it looked kind of obvious that the car seat Debbie brought into the pub , supposed to contain her half brother, was empty!

I think Cain might have just given the address where Adam and Victoria are getting married

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I really don't get what Leyla sees in Jai, he's just a horrible person.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Roberts face when Aaron walked out when Cain asked him to , priceless :D

Jai is a D*** in my opinion , Leyla could do so much better than him . And he gives out about the Dingles !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

'You know I always cry at weddings'. Cain is so funny! :D

Well that shut Cain up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Well that was such a good episode! I've really enjoyed all this week actually.

Also I'm 90% sure
    Ross
    is going to turn out being Charity's babydaddy, they sort of set it up for it to be him.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Radio5 wrote: »
    You got to love Vic & Adam "if there's any justice, Ashley won't remember what happened". Charming.

I think Adam said Ashley WILL remember what happened! Sorry only catching up mo all this weeks episodes now!

Go Aaron.....quality acting as usual !!

This is by far the best soap by miles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Loved the scene at the end with Cain and Aaron. Superb acting by both of them.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This is by far the best soap by miles

I can't wait for Cain to torment Robert more about the affiar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Well that was such a good episode! I've really enjoyed all this week actually.

Also I'm 90% sure
    Ross
    is going to turn out being Charity's babydaddy, they sort of set it up for it to be him.

I sort of think that's what they want you to think!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Just found out that Carly Hope was Debbie in Shameless................she looks so different.

noveltea wrote: »
    Just found out that Carly Hope was Debbie in Shameless................she looks so different.

I think the previous actress who played Carly was in Shameless, the current actress wasnt. She was in Hollyoaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

noveltea wrote: »

I dont think its the same actress!
    Altho if i google "gemma atkinson shameless" it brings up some interesting videos!

http://www.womenrepublic.co.uk/entertainment/emmerdale_rebecca.htm

Funnilly enough her brother at the time on the show was played by the actor who later played Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

gazzer wrote: »
    I think the previous actress who played Carly was in Shameless, the current actress wasnt. She was in Hollyoaks.

Nice edit lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Debbie looks like she's jaundiced these days!!

gazzer wrote: »
    http://www.womenrepublic.co.uk/entertainment/emmerdale_rebecca.htm

Funnilly enough her brother at the time on the show was played by the actor who later played Jackson

Was the actor who played Aaron's Jackson on Shameless as who?

I remember he was in Hollyoaks only

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was the actor who played Aaron's Jackson on Shameless as who?

I remember he was in Hollyoaks only

Nah he wasn't on Shameless. He was on Emmerdale as Josh Hope (Bob's Son, Carly's Brother) back when Debbie from Shameless was playing the part of Carly. Then Marc Silcock returned to Emmerdale a few years later as Jackson.

This conversation is quite confusing though, I had to piece the facts I knew already together to figure it out myself...

• Advertisement

I know the actor who played Bob's other son Jamie was also in Hollyoaks too as the now Carly actress brother (they played Lee and Lisa Hunter) and the actress who plays Ashley's girlfriend Harriet played their mother Sally

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement