Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I think i will treat my self to a glass of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Fupping Ads!!! Come on get back to the action already. So far, so good. Ruby's a goner for sure, still too soon to know about anyone else for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fupping Ads!!! Come on get back to the action already. So far, so good. Ruby's a goner for sure, still too soon to know about anyone else for sure...

Am about ten minutes behind , had to pause it , people just won't stop talking here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I know we were all expecting Ruby to die, but that was a lot sadder than I was expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

ShazGV wrote: »
    I know we were all expecting Ruby to die, but that was a lot sadder than I was expecting.

Ye it was really well done.Dan and Kerry there till the end.
    Wonder if Kyle is one of the dead,that would be so sad.

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »

Yeah got me right in the feels. I was already tearing up from when Marlon ran in to make sure the kids were at Debbie's...

I got so nervous everytime someone ran back into the building... I was like Aaron, Cain stop going back in there - send in someone more expendable!!!

And I'm willing Dan and Kerry to get the hell out of there right now. I have an awful feeling in my stomach now that Kerry might be a casualty as well as the week progresses.

No complaints about anything tonight though, it was all spot on... I couldn't believe it was over - the episode flew by, because so much was happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Pete shouts a lot.............. In fact does he ever not shout.

Great the way Ross was able to run a few miles to the village from when he first saw the disaster. Then was able to get to the hospital from the village. Yet not one emergency service could make it to the village in all that time...........

Does anyone else think Pete might kill Ross? I have a bad feeling on that front too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yeah got me right in the feels. I was already tearing up from when Marlon ran in to make sure the kids were at Debbie's...

I got so nervous everytime someone ran back into the building... I was like Aaron, Cain stop going back in there - send in someone more expendable!!!

And I'm willing Dan and Kerry to get the hell out of there right now. I have an awful feeling in my stomach now that Kerry might be a casualty as well as the week progresses.

No complaints about anything tonight though, it was all spot on... I couldn't believe it was over - the episode flew by, because so much was happening.

I was the same, on edge of chair, every time someone went back in.
    I liked Ruby, and I thought that was really well done. Dan and Kerry were so brave, risking their own lives, and staying with her. I'm fearful for Kerry too, but am hoping they are not going to let any of the longer established characters die, fingers crossed.

Just thinking, why would Belle not have brought Kyle home when she was bringing the others home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That was really well played out tonight , Again , Emmerdale have played a blinder I think , three great episodes in a row.

Really sad scenes with Ruby , Dan and Kerry , and also am afraid Kerry might somehow die yet , who knows what tomorrow night will bring . One things for sure , we won't be disappointed in the rest of the episodes this week are anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does anyone else think Pete might kill Ross? I have a bad feeling on that front too...

I really hope not :( but when Ross showed at the hospital I was thinking it too and Cain will be blamed plus now Pete knows Cain knew about the affair also :( Debbie will have turned another normal sane man *coughs* Cameron into a killer :p

I hope Cain finds Kyle

I thought Robert was going to let Adam die

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Robert was going to let Adam die

It looked like it crossed his mind for a second alright...

How was Kerry at the reception as she wasn't invited as Dan's plus one :confused:

How was Kerry at the reception as she wasn't invited as Dan's plus one :confused:

Herself and Ruby were helping Marlon with the food for the reception...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I was the same, on edge of chair, every time someone went back in.
    I liked Ruby, and I thought that was really well done. Dan and Kerry were so brave, risking their own lives, and staying with her. I'm fearful for Kerry too, but am hoping they are not going to let any of the longer established characters die, fingers crossed.

Just thinking, why would Belle not have brought Kyle home when she was bringing the others home. :(

Ruby dying and Kerry and Dan staying by her side was so sad. Had a little bit of a sob I must admit.

Am trying to figure out also why Belle didn't take Kyle. Was it something to do with when Joanie was going to leave, Zak said her and Kyle should stay and had as much right as everyone else to be there? I don't know if I have that correct though. Anyone else remember?

ratmouse wrote: »
    Am trying to figure out also why Belle didn't take Kyle. Was it something to do with when Joanie was going to leave, Zak said her and Kyle should stay and had as much right as everyone else to be there? I don't know if I have that correct though. Anyone else remember?

Belle just said Jack and Sarah were tired so she was gonna take them back to Debbie's. Joanie offered to take them but Zak said she should stay and Belle said something like Kyle was having a great time - April was still there at that point as well, so it wasn't like he was the only kid. April ran out later after she saw Marlon and Rhona together, and Rhona went after her and the must've headed back to Debbie's at that point.

I think Rhona may have been looking after Moses before Belle arrived back and once Belle was there, Rhona headed over to the reception...

Herself and Ruby were helping Marlon with the food for the reception...

I thought that was only at the pub, of course they had to bring the pub to the reception hall :o silly me

Also when did Rhona, Leo and April go to Debbie's house? Did Paddy not go to the wedding, he is a honorary Dingle and also Sam, Rachel, Samson and Archie no sign of them too

Where the heck are Eric, Doug (and I think, Rodney)? Have they forgotten they locked Val and Diane into the maze!

Will Chrissie be held responsible, I wonder, or will there be another twist there!
    In fairness to Robert, he saved Adam, even if he may not have wanted to. :D
    Great episode again, tonight.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Where the heck are Eric, Doug (and I think, Rodney)? Have they forgotten they locked Val and Diane into the maze!

Will Chrissie be held responsible, I wonder, or will there be another twist there!
    In fairness to Robert, he saved Adam, even if he may not have wanted to. :D
    Great episode again, tonight.

In the pub or B&B drunk I would guess

ratmouse wrote: »
    Ruby dying and Kerry and Dan staying by her side was so sad. Had a little bit of a sob I must admit.

It was sad, and they were all so brave, it was really good. Kerry managing to tell jokes, aww, she is brilliant.

Yes, I was the same, I remembered the bit about Zak saying to her to stay, but I didn't realise Kyle had stayed too. Am guessing she will die, but I may be wrong.

• Advertisement

Poor Ruby :(

OMG where is little Kyle

Emmerdale just put out a new trailer letting fans know that more characters will meet there fate tomorrow night

I must admit I found tonight's episode timid but remember every Thursday Emmerdale airs its big episodes of the week at 7pm & 8pm

I really love the banter between Val and Diane so believable as sisters, Val will be missed

Emmerdale just put out a new trailer letting fans know that more characters will meet there fate tomorrow night

Is there a version we can watch in Ireland yet? ITV has region blocked the one on their site and I'm not arsed bypassing it right now...

Is there a version we can watch in Ireland yet? ITV has region blocked the one on their site and I'm not arsed bypassing it right now...

I am trying to watch it also region lock sucks

I am trying to watch it also region lock sucks

That particular region block is a pain in the hole, because it's only ever the Emmerdale trailers I want to watch on the ITV site and I gotta change my location to do so - wish they'd just cop on and let Ireland watch it as well...

Anyway, I managed to convince ITV I was in England and had a little watch of the trailer just now... It's a 30 second trailer - looks good...

For tomorrow night (Thursday)

Unbeknownst to everybody, outside the hospital, another resident is bundling the body of a lifeless villager into the boot of a car

I am afraid :(

For tomorrow night (Thursday)

Unbeknownst to everybody, outside the hospital, another resident is bundling the body of a lifeless villager into the boot of a car

I am afraid :(

Hmmm...
    Pete or Ross maybe?

Fair Play to Dan & Kerry staying with Ruby till the end :(

Hmmm...
    Pete or Ross maybe?

Who else would be at the hospital or could Chrissie kill Adam or vice versa :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

In the pub or B&B drunk I would guess

So drunk they missed the sound of a helicopter crashing into the church hall???? Did Bob or Brenda not hear it either or did every village business close and all of them go to the seaside for the day......;)

Does Val not have a mobile in her handbag that she could text or call someone?

Where are Sam, Samson, Lisa etc? All Dingles together and yet they're not at the wedding of the year?

Was Sandy at the wedding or was he at home alone?

Why did none of the able bodied get a fire extinguisher to try and keep down the flames at least? Surely there's one in the garage/shop/pub/cafe?

Ross must be an Olympic standard sprinter as he got to the hospital so fast.

Poor Ruby.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement