Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,324 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair Play to Dan & Kerry staying with Ruby till the end :(

Does Kerry know Kyle is missing?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Kerry know Kyle is missing?

I don't know

Kerry must have heard the shouts for Kyle and even Cain and Moira came in looking for him, surprised she didn't leave Ruby to look for him too as he is her grandchild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Who else would be at
    the hospital or could Chrissie kill Adam
    or vice versa :p
    I thought Chrissie might kill Adam, but Robert already told Andy and Victoria that she had brought Adam to the hospital, so how would Chrissie explain later on that he just disappeared and also why would she do it? - I imagine it'd have to be someone who knows they can get away with murder.

Presumably over the course of the 2 episodes tomorrow lots of them are gonna be at the hospital, so it could still be anyone really...

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh wow that was so good omg! I can't believe how good it actually is, they've definitely pushed the boat out, nothing to even dare nitpick at; fantastic performances by all!

I think Kerry did realise Kyle was missing, as Cain ran in shouting "KYLE!" Kerry asked him "Is he there?" and Cain said no, and that was when Moira went in.

The Ruby - Dan - Kerry scenes were amazing, how Ruby thought to ring Ali, and her phone was off ah god my heart broke for her. I shed a tear, it was so touching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Do we think more characters might arrive on the scene tomorrow or is it just the cast we've already seen yesterday and today that are at risk?

OK so we had the warm up on Monday & Tuesday and the lead it on Wednesday now tomorrow 2 episode are the big one's with the aftermath on Friday

The hype been real so far don't let me down tomorrow Emmerdale

OK so we had the warm up on Monday & Tuesday and the lead it on Wednesday now tomorrow 2 episode are the big one's with the aftermath on Friday

The hype been real so far don't let me down tomorrow Emmerdale

Plenty can happen in 2 episodes. I also imagine there will be a minor cliffhanger at the end of each ad break, a slightly bigger cliffhanger at the end of the 1st episode, and a huge cliffhanger at the end of episode 2, because word on the street is we won't know who all of the casualties are until Friday...

I need to stop dissecting the episode :o Debbie looked well for someone near death's door, her hair and tan in place and dress still white :p

Ok now keep calm and carry on loving Ross Barton ;) until tomorrow folks

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Do we think more characters might arrive on the scene tomorrow or is it just the cast we've already seen yesterday and today that are at risk?

I definitely think that there's more casualties to come!

Oh and what about Diane? Is she going to die of a small head bump, like Jemma? There's definitely something to watch there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    So drunk they missed the sound of a helicopter crashing into the church hall???? Did Bob or Brenda not hear it either or did every village business close and all of them go to the seaside for the day......;)

Does Val not have a mobile in her handbag that she could text or call someone?

Where are Sam, Samson, Lisa etc? All Dingles together and yet they're not at the wedding of the year?

Was Sandy at the wedding or was he at home alone?

Why did none of the able bodied get a fire extinguisher to try and keep down the flames at least? Surely there's one in the garage/shop/pub/cafe?

Ross must be an Olympic standard sprinter as he got to the hospital so fast.

Poor Ruby.

Yes, a lot of these questions occurred to me too, tbh.
    Can't fathom why the idiots who locked Diane and Val into the maze apparently know nothing of the disaster striking. Why do the women not have mobiles with them?

I wonder will Val manage to fake her death, maybe somehow linked to the current disaster, sparing Eric the cost of the cruise ;) and so that the way is clear for the actress to return, if she wants to.

Roll on tomorrow's episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, a lot of these questions occurred to me too, tbh.
    Can't fathom why the idiots who locked Diane and Val into the maze apparently know nothing of the disaster striking. Why do the women not have mobiles with them?

I wonder will Val manage to fake her death, maybe somehow linked to the current disaster, sparing Eric the cost of the cruise ;) and so that the way is clear for the actress to return, if she wants to.

Roll on tomorrow's episodes.

Was wondering about that also , but presumably if what was shown tonight happened over a ten-fifteen minute time frame , will it cut to the others trying to get Val and Diane out of the maze , supposedly in same time frame kind of ?? I don't know really .

Why doesn't Val just run off with the Carnival , do her own One Woman Side Show?? The various disguises of Val , how many could she get away with :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

10 euro says someone will die saving April

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

For tomorrow night (Thursday)

Unbeknownst to everybody, outside the hospital, another resident is bundling the body of a lifeless villager into the boot of a car

I am afraid :(
    Jai......................Rachel or Edna..................Tootsie

Gave tonight's episode a second watch since there was so much going on first time around. Don't think any of the other soaps have as many strong actors as Emmerdale does - everyone was on top form.

I'm actually dreading tomorrow, especially as three of my favourites Cain, Kerry and Ross seem to be high up on the possible victim list I've created in my head - I just have a horrible gut feeling about those three in particular. I've my fingers crossed that all my favourites make it through the week alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Gave tonight's episode a second watch since there was so much going on first time around. Don't think any of the other soaps have as many strong actors as Emmerdale does - everyone was on top form.

I'm actually dreading tomorrow, especially as three of my favourites Cain, Kerry and Ross seem to be high up on the possible victim list I've created in my head - I just have a horrible gut feeling about those three in particular. I've my fingers crossed that all my favourites make it through the week alive.

It is miles ahead of all the other soaps.

I think Cain will be ok. Have a bad feeling about Ross and a really bad feeling about Kerry. Hope I'm way way off the mark though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Oh i cant wait for tonight,it was so good last night.I would say there has to be a surprise death,somebody we wouldnt think of.Maybeone of the characters that where missing from the wedding.

Can't see them writing out Cain. He has to be one of their strongest characters.

Pete and Cain are both gunning for Ross, so he is probably in danger. Unless he saves Kyle or someone, and they back off. (Straw clutching here :D)
    Am still a bit fearful about Kerry, but hopefully she will be okay.

Fingers crossed, for all three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

As it's likely Cain goes back in to save Kyle I really hope Moira following him isn't one of the casualties... leaving the way clear for a Cain Charity reunion (Noooo) I was expecting more fireworks from the kiss exposure so am thinking the everythings ok with them may be a red herring.

Think Cain might be left thinking he killed Ross seeing as so far only one other person has seen him.

Why does everyone think Kerry is waiting on the Grim Reaper.

• Advertisement

Agree AlsoStarring re the strong actors, in Emmerdale. I'd say it is a much better recommendation, on someone's cv than poor old Corrie.

I love the way the spoilers are only giving us clues, so we see who is still around next week, but we still don't know about others, since they are not mentioned at all.
    I'm looking forward to the rest of this week's episodes. I think they have played a blinder so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭kitten_k

There are images online of possible victims. Obviously I can't spoiler tag an image. Do people want them posted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Now that Ruby has passed away will Dan and Kerry try to move her body so as to get themselves out of the building or was Ruby trapped under fallen debris or something?

Everyone knows Kyle is missing as they keep shouting his name. Maybe Joanie will go back in to find him and be brown bread just after she saves him.

If 20 mins have passed, as Pete said to the doctor, why haven't the fire brigade/police arrived at Village? Surely they only have to go the same distance as Rhona drove (in the opposite direction obviously) and Moira phoned them ages before Debbie was discovered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Devastated to see Marlon with the kids last night, poor April.

dubstarr wrote: »

Personally I think it was because she was kicking up such a fuss about not getting invited to the wedding last week and because she wasn't going I assumed she'd be safe, but then obviously she ended up helping with the catering and is in the thick of it. I think the fact she stayed in to help with Ruby and managed to keep her calm in the situation has given her a bit of a hero status, which is completely out of character for her, and with Ruby gone she might go back into the building and help look for Kyle tonight, as he is her grandson, making her more of a hero and thus more likely to be killed off...

I hope I'm very wrong, but from a storytelling perspective it makes a lot of sense for Kerry to bite the bullet... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

dubstarr wrote: »

There was also the scene at the start of the week where Kerry had gone down the slide and ripped the bottom on jeans. Dan was saying to Ruby after she helped Kerry with the cut on her bum, how Kerry needed to grow up. I remember thinking at the time, if there significance to him saying that.

So Cain, Moira, Zak, Kerry and maybe Joanie will go back in looking for Kyle

Emmerdale producer said on this morning tonight double bill is not be missed that many more characters die meet there fate? So how many is many? Lol 3-4? I think Chrissie will kill Adam

• Advertisement

If Kerry,Joanie or Kyle meet their maker that would be a way back in for Amy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement