Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^ Is that Kate Oates the producer she looks very young a mixture of Belle Dingle and Clare Peacock from Corrie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ^ Is that Kate Oates the producer she looks very young a mixture of Belle Dingle and Clare Peacock from Corrie :p

Yeah that's her. I'd say she's young enough - only been on the scene a few years anyway. I'd say early to mid-thirties at a guess...

Emmerdale producer said on this morning tonight double bill is not be missed that many more characters die meet there fate? So how many is many? Lol 3-4? I think Chrissie will kill Adam

Or Robert if goes to hospital :p

Zak and Diane could be in trouble tonight too, apparently a well loved popular character is to die

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or Robert if goes to hospital :p

Zak and Diane could be in trouble tonight too, apparently a well loved popular character is to die

or they might blame Adam, he was drunk etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I only caught up now. God that was sad! #bawling
    I think Robert and Chrisse will do something really bad to protect Chrissie, and so Robert will be back in with the Whytes. Adam is in danger with that pair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

ratmouse wrote: »
    There was also the scene at the start of the week where Kerry had gone down the slide and ripped the bottom on jeans. Dan was saying to Ruby after she helped Kerry with the cut on her bum, how Kerry needed to grow up. I remember thinking at the time, if there significance to him saying that.

I was thinking the same. It was one of the few times I think, that Dan gave out about Kerry, to another person, and that they didn't just thrash it out afterwards, between themselves, as they usually do.

I really don't want Kerry to die. She has become one of my favourite characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Sorry if I'm missing something here, but why would Crissie and Robert want Adam dead? I mean sure he was there when they were rowing, but he was catching some zzz's, so he couldn't know it was Chrissie who started the fire? It could have been any number of things, and they happened to be there? Does the scrap yard have CCTV? I doubt it so the start of the fire would have been his word against theirs. And if they wanted to blame Adam, (they could claim Adam did it because Victoria is Roberts sister, and he's caused hassle for them in the past) it wouldn't be too hard. I'm just not getting it :confused::confused::confused:

dubstarr wrote: »
    If Kerry,Joanie or Kyle meet their maker that would be a way back in for Amy

Please no to an Amy return

Kerry is great without her

I think Lisa or Moira would or will take Kyle if Joanie dies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry if I'm missing something here, but why would Crissie and Robert want Adam dead? I mean sure he was there when they were rowing, but he was catching some zzz's, so he couldn't know it was Chrissie who started the fire? It could have been any number of things, and they happened to be there? Does the scrap yard have CCTV? I doubt it so the start of the fire would have been his word against theirs. And if they wanted to blame Adam, (they could claim Adam did it because Victoria is Roberts sister, and he's caused hassle for them in the past) it wouldn't be too hard. I'm just not getting it :confused::confused::confused:

a fire investigation would determine that the fire started in Roberts Car. That someone deliberately set fire to the car using an accelerant. Its crazy what evidence they can recover from a fire you would think a fire gets rid of evidence but what ever technology they have today they are able to tell a lot.

I dont get why they would want him dead now seeing as they saved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

fin12 wrote: »
    a fire investigation would determine that the fire started in Roberts Car. That someone deliberately set fire to the car using an accelerant. Its crazy what evidence they can recover from a fire you would think a fire gets rid of evidence but what ever technology they have today they are able to tell a lot.

I dont get why they would want him dead now seeing as they saved him.

Yeah I guess the investigation would tell a lot but they could just as easy blame Adam, without having to top him off, and since Chrissie was next to hysterical I can't imagine she'd be ok with Robert bumping him off. I think Adam is safe, unless something happens this evening! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yeah I guess the investigation would tell a lot but they could just as easy blame Adam, without having to top him off, and since Chrissie was next to hysterical I can't imagine she'd be ok with Robert bumping him off. I think Adam is safe, unless something happens this evening! :)

but sure isn't she on the way to dropping him to the hospital and Robert was also reassuring Victoria that he was fine and going to hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am just wondering if some of the missing villagers are going to run to help the others search for Kyle, get Rubys body out , and some of them end up getting killed if the rest of the roof caves in ??

Interesting to see how this will go tonight , can't wait !
    Who lives , who dies ??
    Will Pete clatter Ross ??
    Will Val and Diane make it out alive without insulting eacj other to death??

Countdown has begun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Where was Vanessa? She was one of my guesses and she didn't feature at all. Also where was Eric? There's loads of villagers who didn't feature at all and surely if a helicopter crashed a few people would come out and have a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

horsefarm wrote: »
    Where was Vanessa? She was one of my guesses and she didn't feature at all. Also where was Eric? There's loads of villagers who didn't feature at all and surely if a helicopter crashed a few people would come out and have a look?

Paddy and Vanessa must have been on a call out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

horsefarm wrote: »

Vanessa was there, helping people as they were pulled out of the hall.

It's 7pm hooray

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

That tv was showing 2 dead.... so far we only know of Ruby :-O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

That tv was showing 2 dead.... so far we only know of Ruby :-O

Oh I am stupid 1 of them is the pilot :-/

We'll never get to hear Cain's speech now :pac: Emergency services very slow. Itv news was on it like a fly on shît

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Jesus that explosion was impressive!

Val looks goosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah Cain the hero.That was some explosion.I cant type with the excitement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I was holding my breath there, re Cain. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Haha - I NEED A WEEEEE

Lucky fire man got to wrestle Moira to the ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Oh shiiii... not looking good for Val & Ross :(

• Advertisement

Pete Mcgregor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement