Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Do you think we'll get another dead tomorrow night?

AW crap I owe MAM OF 4 a takeaway (Hopefully she forgot)

Someone call ???? :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The piece with Adam and Vanessa jarred a bit, to me, in the middle of all the excitement, and devastation. Maybe that is because I don't really care much one way or the other, about either of them though.

I'm guessing there will be an attempt to pin the blame on Adam, for the fire.

Calling it now Ross's body won't be found and will return Christmas Day

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Actor Michael Parr (Ross) just confirmed on Twitter he is gone

I really hope he has good career after this, makes it big, great actor, but he will always be the rogue scally Ross Barton to me

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I thought 7 were going to die. Maybe Joanie still to go?? Poor Finn will think Ross has just legged it because he told Ross they were better off without him.

Well if we thought the Debbie Pete relationship looked like it had no chemistry before, that scene in the hospital #akward

And what's Pete going to be like with Moses now? Anyway if I hated Pete before, well I don't know if I can even watch him now...

• Advertisement

Calling it now Ross's body won't be found and will return Christmas Day

Or will return for Moses 1st birthday when Debbie also have given birth to his kid also :p

It would be good if when Pete goes back to bury the body properly it is gone

Does Cain still think that he killed Ross?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wish we hadn't known that Val was leaving, but still a good exit for her in the end...

Ross!!! Noooo!!! That said though, he came in to the show, made an impact, had some really good storylines and got a decent exit, so I think I'll get over it... And at least Cain and Kerry live to see another episode - really thought one of them would be a goner...

Great episodes.

I wonder if we might lose one more person tomorrow night - maybe as a result of their injuries, since no one seemed to be getting checked out properly. Even if we don't, it was a good few episodes and we lost some good characters.

I'd say a few others may leave the village for good over the next few weeks because of the accident (Ali, probably - she has no reason to stay now and she'll probably take Amelia and head back off to wherever Sean is)...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was heartbreaking Pete&Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Does Cain still think that he killed Ross?

I'd say Cain still thinks Ross is locked up in the back of the van. I don't think it was his intention to kill him, just to stop him ruining the wedding. The reason the van was backed up to the cliff was so if Ross did get the doors open that Cain assumed he wouldn't jump.

He'll go back tomorrow and find the van I reckon and freak out when he can't find Ross...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good sound effect when the shard fell. They could have made an even bigger impact if they wheeled her out on two different gurneys. :)

I'd say Cain still thinks Ross is locked up in the back of the van. I don't think it was his intention to kill him, just to stop him ruining the wedding. The reason the van was backed up to the cliff was so if Ross did get the doors open that Cain assumed he wouldn't jump.

He'll go back tomorrow and find the van I reckon and freak out when he can't find Ross...

Oh, yes, of course. I think that I was assuming that when he left him there, there was only one way out. :D Cain will cop about Pete, I would say.

I'm wrecked after tonight's episodes! I was getting worried when Cain was making the speech, and especially the bit about always being there for Debbie. Even though, I didn't believe they would kill off Cain, it was well done.

I watched the interview with Kate Oates, and her comment about building and developing the storylines really rang true. That is where Corrie is going so badly wrong, in my opinion, whereas Emmerdale is going from strength to strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

So Pete lets Cain think he killed Ross for a few months until Ross's body is found and Debbie realises she's hooked up with another killer and leaves the village for a few months.

I think most people had guessed Ruby and Val so although sad no great surprise but thought we might have lost a couple more too. Great episodes tonight, the aftermath tomorrow should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Emmerdale. We are NOT friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Vals death was very Final Destination.But having a fag and daring the glass to fall,classic Val.

I dont think Ross is dead,hes gonna come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

god I hate Moira. had to turn it off when she started her banshee wailing. her and the actress that plays Chrissie really need to tone it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/emmerdale

https://twitter.com/emmerdale

Charlie (Val) and Mike (Ross) goodbye videos up

Boo - are their videos only available to UK residents (or have I forgotten some setting I put on lol!)

god I hate Moira. had to turn it off when she started her banshee wailing. her and the actress that plays Chrissie really need to tone it down.

Oh dear , hope you timed it right to turn it back on when she had stopped??

Other wise you would have missed an excellent nights entertainment :)

I hope Debbie remembers Ross came to visit her in the hospital

Debbie has been with a lot of murderers, Andy, Robert, Cameron, Jasmine and now Pete :p

Isn't a Dingle to die too, thinking it could be Moira or Chas

For a moment I thought Pete was going to do something to Belle and Sarah when they interrupted him in the house changing his clothes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What is Emmerdale's obsession with characters always getting locked into back of vans/sheds/cor pits/freezers/storage trucks etc!!

And disasters?

Plane Crash
    Robberies
    Fires
    Storms
    Explosions
    Kidnaps
    Helicopter crash

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Debbie has been with a lot of murderers, Andy, Robert, Cameron, Jasmine and now Pete :p

For a moment I thought Pete was going to do something to Belle and Sarah when they interrupted him in the house changing his clothes

Is it definitely a Dingle to die too ?

I was just wondering would Eric , Doug or Rodney possibly have a heart attack and die when they actually return from the pub or someone gets them on the phone and tells them what happened ?

Fair play to Emmerdale , they know how to keep who was actually dying a secret . Looking forward to tomorrow night :)

oh god is someone else dying tomorrow night?

'Should have stayed at the party Maxine' lol :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is it definitely a Dingle to die too ?

I was just wondering would Eric , Doug or Rodney possibly have a heart attack and die when they actually return from the pub or someone gets them on the phone and tells them what happened ?

Fair play to Emmerdale , they know how to keep who was actually dying a secret . Looking forward to tomorrow night :)

I think in media reports it said 7 to die in massive clearout with 1 Dingle and 1 Barton included in the 7 so I am assuming more deaths

Chas has a bloody nose, Aaron a cut on his arm and Moira is coughing quite a far bit while Debbie who was at death's door looks fine and angelic like in the hospital bed :p

I did expect more serious injuries from the crash

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not looking forward to seeing when Eric finds out, he's going to be distraught.

'Should have stayed at the party Maxine' lol :D

now that takes me back

now that takes me back

When Corrie was good

When Corrie was good

Amen!

• Advertisement

Dan said to Kerry he told Rachel about Ruby who I assume was upstairs in his house upset, so where is Sam, Samson and Debbie's half brother Noah?

Also did Bernice, Jimmy or Brenda not hear the explosion from their business premises?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement