Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Spoilers gave very little away, which was great.

One of the reasons I thought Kerry might be a goner was because next week's spoilers mentioned Dan, and not her. So glad she lived!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Spoilers gave very little away, which was great.

One of the reasons I thought Kerry might be a goner was because next week's spoilers mentioned Dan, and not her. So glad she lived!

Still tonight to go.The Grim Reaper isnt finished yet.

So are the takeaways all ordered!? :D

Yes its Mamof4 turn isnt it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So are the takeaways all ordered!? :D
    dubstarr wrote: »
    Yes its Mamof4 turn isnt it:D

Ah here now !!!! I won the bet , will home made Chicken Curry suit everyone?? Quite tasty if I do say so myself :pac::pac:

Just as well I love Emmerdale or you all would be starving :D:D

• Advertisement

Oh yum, yes please :D.

Yes you can send some my way as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'd almost like Eric to die tonight too (would fit in with his recent heart problems), it'd be nice for him & Val to leave together.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ShazGV wrote: »
    I'd almost like Eric to die tonight too (would fit in with his recent heart problems), it'd be nice for him & Val to leave together.

No! I don't want Eric to die. He's the longest serving cast member, I want him to stay until Chris Chittel decides to retire...

Oh yum, yes please :D.
    Yes you can send some my way as well.

Ok , two deliveries of Chicken Curry and Rice on the way , please enjoy ,and also , send the delivery driver to TAJD for payment fees :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , two deliveries of Chicken Curry and Rice on the way , please enjoy ,and also , send the delivery driver to TAJD for payment fees :D:D:D

No prawn crackers or spring rolls.Thats very shoddy service.:D

Its on.

No prawn crackers or spring rolls.Thats very shoddy service.:D

I offered Chicken curry, not a full menu service , what do you expect for free :pac::pac:

Couldn't cook them , Emmerdale more important ;)

No! I don't want Eric to die. He's the longest serving cast member, I want him to stay until Chris Chittel decides to retire...

Only almost. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Alicia is back so all is fine in my world

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Eric :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I knew she wasn't dead!!!

Her contract is until the end of the year and I don't think they would kill her off.

...what?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Omg is HIVal the grim reaper and has she come for Eric!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lisha wrote: »
    Poor Eric :(

:o my dog just looked at him on the TV when he was upset then cried at us lol!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I knew she wasn't dead!!!

except she is....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Alicia is back so all is fine in my world

Christian-Bale-0001.gif

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I offered Chicken curry, not a full menu service , what do you expect for free :pac::pac:

Couldn't cook them , Emmerdale more important ;)

You are fired:D

Has to be an illusion/manifestation of Eric's grief, surely?

To be honest , I found that to be the most emotional , heart wretching , sad episode of the week .

Very real :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That may have been my favourite episode of the whole week actually... Chris Chittel nailed those scenes, you could feel the emotion from Eric through the screen. From his delight to thinking she'd successfully faked her death, to dawning on him that he wasn't actually seeing her there... Superb.

That may have been my favourite episode of the whole week actually... Chris Chittel nailed those scenes, you could feel the emotion from Eric through the screen. From his delight to thinking she'd successfully faked her death, to dawning on him that he wasn't actually seeing her there... Superb.

+100

And this is why you write . Excellently said , agree with every word you wrote . I'd thank your post more than once if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Agree completely. It's easy to forget how good Chris Chittel is, he made watching that touching and heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why the hell is Ross getting all the blame, he didn't force himself on Debbie and ffs James went after his brother's wife too :mad: Emma is the only one worried for poor Ross, I hope now Emma goes proper nutty on Debbie

Diane should have been mad at Doug, Eric and Rodney for locking her and Val in the maze and how did Alicia get back so fast from Portugal yet locals Bernice and Robert haven't come to see and check on Diane yet

I am disappointed no other deaths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Really loving ennerdale at the mo...but is ross really dead???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement