Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I think if anyone is barging in looking for some turkey it'll be Declan, wont charity be out of prison by then? I can't remember how long she got but in soapland every year of a sentence seems to pass in 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'd love if Declan returned! He was my next favourite baddie, after Cain. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I saw on another forum one theory that Ross is alive and Emma is helping him, if she only goes alone to id the body and it is not shown on screen could be correct

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Hes not dead,the way they left it.Nah he be back in time for Debbie to go on maternity leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It might not be Ross's body found

Can you think of anybody who was buried but not found yet, it not been Ross was what I first thought. Did they ever find that Alex lad that was murdered?
    I saw on another forum one theory that Ross is alive and Emma is helping him, if she only goes alone to id the body and it is not shown on screen could be correct

Michael Parr's twitter indicates he won't be back, he was tweed he has left and not signed a new contract etc.

I know it could be for shock factor but he seem's like he was moved on.

• Advertisement

I am sure Alex was found didn't Adam get arrested for his murder at one time even though Cameron did it

I remember Alex's granny coming to collect his things and body I think

I am sure Alex was found didn't Adam get arrested for his murder at one time even though Cameron did it

Yes, I think he was found.

I don't mind whether or not Ross returns. If he did, he would be a dead man walking, in more ways than one ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ross is not dead no body will be found & will return Christmas while everyone is tucking into Turkey

Mam of 4 calling it now double or quits

Christmas Dinner????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Game on my friend , be prepared to lose , no more chances after this :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

the workmen preparing for the glamping festival dug him up and Declan paid them off to keep quiet, just so his festival could go ahead. That was the start of the end for Declan and Katie. She called the police and reported him if I remember correctly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Maybe they will finally find Archie Brooks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Who is Alex and who is Archie Brooks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Alice1 wrote: »

If only you were on the internet you could google them both!

Alex was Cameron second victim he killed him Christmas Day

22236.jpg

Like Ross was fit as F*ck

emmerdalealex.jpg

nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Tajd you are the horniest man on these forums!

F*cking hell that Brenda has some cheek, she deserves a good slap :mad: she did call the cops on Bob to begin with

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

sorry Tadj I thought you were female:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

so Megan is Pregnant?????

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

F*cking hell that Brenda has some cheek, she deserves a good slap :mad: she did call the cops on Bob to begin with

Please can I do it....I promise to make it look really good and might even shove her miserable face in one of her precious cream buns ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Poor old Bob. Didn't expect his storyline to go quite like this.

Nice to see a familiar face though, Neil from Bad Girls, can't remember his name in Corrie. He worked in the bar and left Natalie and ran off with her sister.

What the hell is Megan going to do with all the drugs, I presume it was drugs she got from that guy.

:D eye candy :o
    fin12 wrote: »
    sorry Tadj I thought you were female:)

Can I still be one of the girls :pac:

• Advertisement

Why was Bob beaten up last night?

Remember when Harriet got a letter that said some bad guy she helped put away got out of prison was that him? because he was still in prison

Did anyone recognize him he was in bad girls

Why was Bob beaten up last night?

Remember when Harriet got a letter that said some bad guy she helped put away got out of prison was that him? because he was still in prison

Did anyone recognize him he was in bad girls

Besides Bad Girls was he not in Emmerdale before or was it another soap?

Could he also give a pasting to Jai

The guy that beat up Bob is Venessa's dad

The guy that beat up Bob is Venessa's dad

He looks near enough same age as her

He was Vinnie, in Corrie, many years ago.

With a bit of help from google, James Gaddas was in Emmerdale before as a prosecutor in Aaron's trial for helping Jackson die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I thought Pollards head was going to explode last night. He went all purple in the face :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Archie Brooks was supposedly killed the last time a plane landed on Emmerdale. His body was never found and I like to fancy he has been living off the land in the woods ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

spurious wrote: »
    Archie Brooks was supposedly killed the last time a plane landed on Emmerdale. His body was never found and I like to fancy he has been living off the land in the woods ever since.

I had a google for Archie ,i had a good aul nose through the archives.And i forgot what an evil fecker Pollard used to be.Maybe he can turn evil again and give Cain and Robert a run for their money:D.

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »
    I had a google for Archie ,i had a good aul nose through the archives.And i forgot what an evil fecker Pollard used to be.Maybe he can turn evil again and give Cain and Robert a run for their money:D.

Did Pollard kill his wife Elizabeth back then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement