Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So Bell and Kieran will be a couple soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jai thinks he can buy babies and their mothers still, what a b*stard and then Rachel the beater of poor innocent dim Sam, Archie would be better off with Megan or Rishi than them

You would never think there was a big crash in the village last week with lost lives, this week's aftermath has been sh*t

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Pollard kill his wife Elizabeth back then?

Her son Michael thought so, but I think she was killed in the plane crash. A tree may have fallen on her, can't really remember.

It might not be Ross's body found

Seth perhaps?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

spurious wrote: »
    Archie Brooks was supposedly killed the last time a plane landed on Emmerdale. His body was never found and I like to fancy he has been living off the land in the woods ever since.
    Aw, poor Archie. :(

I agree with you, JP Liz- the aftermath has just been so dull. It's like nothing ever happened.
    I missed a few episodes lately- but was wondering in the time after Ruby's death- where is Ali?

It's funny that both times an aircraft crashed on the village, Eric Pollard lost a wife. If they need to kill off another one they'll have to use a hot-air balloon or something! :pac:

• Advertisement

Sick of Rachel she needs to go

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jai really does seem to have a bottomless pit when it comes to money, surely he would be broke by now with all the women he's paying off and the divorce from Charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where did poor Sam stay after ? Hardly went back to Rachel? The sooner she leaves the better I think .

Jai fighting to get Archie . is he going to end up fighting for Megans baby also now ? Or will Megan tell Leyla she knows what's going on and the two of them bring down Jai ?

Felt sorry for Bob last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Jai really does seem to have a bottomless pit when it comes to money, surely he would be broke by now with all the women he's paying off and the divorce from Charity.

Nonsense. That sweet shop's a gold mine....... And now with Kirin's drinks business being added to it it will surely be a Fortune 500 company in no time?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Sick of Rachel she needs to go

And her acting is actually deteriorating. Her glare is irritating and her angry episodes look so fake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think last night kind of explained why there are no funerals yet, waiting for the inquests to be over , so I think the idea of a memorial is a nice one .

If Megan loses the baby , surely Leyla won't go back to Jai ? Knowing her she probably will though.

Poor Paddy trying to make sure Marlon doesn't EVER kiss Rhona again ,the dating profile, hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Jai thinks he can buy babies and their mothers still, what a b*stard and then Rachel the beater of poor innocent dim Sam, Archie would be better off with Megan or Rishi than them

You would never think there was a big crash in the village last week with lost lives, this week's aftermath has been sh*t

Poor little Archie, neither of that pair deserve to be awarded custody. I agree, he would be better off with Megan or Rishi.

This week has been underwhelming alright. Looks like most of those involved in last week's scenes got time off afterwards. :P

Emmerdale was great Friday's episode just caught up

love the scene with Leyla, Megan, Alicia & Jay

speaking of that they missed a great opportunity to kill Jai off remeber in Eastenders Den did three woman wrong Chrissie, Zoey & Sam and one of them killed him & they hid the body under the vic

They could of done the same but with Rachel killing him having her sent down with Leyla getting 100% of the wedding business & Megan getting the 2 kids & the factory

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Quick question got a little distracted at the end, was Megan playing up or was it genuine in the pub?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Quick question got a little distracted at the end, was Megan playing up or was it genuine in the pub?

I think she is faking to help Rachel by not appearing in court

Where the hell is Ali you know her wife died

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I took it to be genuine.
    Doctors continue to run tests to check on Megan and the baby at the hospital, but she is increasingly anxious about her absence from court. Over at the courtroom, things are not looking good for Rachel as the case is going in Jai's favour.

Back at the hospital, Leyla is shocked to discover that Jai was responsible for planting the drugs on Rachel. Megan begins to hate herself as the implications of her 'deal' with Jai hit home. When the doctors come to do an ultrasound, has Megan lost the baby? And will the court case continue to go Jai's way?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Kitty McKeever has died.She played Lizzie.I loed her she was gas.

dubstarr wrote: »

Just read on digital spy I'm gutted she was brilliant in the show very funny lady

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Is Megan due to leave the show soon? I could see her actually still being pregnant & disappearing without telling anyone she hadn't lost the baby.

• Advertisement

dubstarr wrote: »

RIP

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ah that's sad news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mod Edit: Spoilers for upcoming episodes:
    (please use spoiler tags in future!)

Pete Barton finds himself out in the cold next week as his family learn the truth about what he did to Ross.
    After confessing to killing his brother, Pete’s new wife Debbie orders him to take her to where he has left the body.
    Pete loses his temper and asks her how she can still love his brother. She is horrified and begins to panic, yelling at Pete to stay away, thinking he is just like her serial killing ex Cameron.
    She runs out and leaves Pete utterly broken and when James finds a panicked Debbie running down the street he is soon left in shock when his son tells him he killed Ross.
    When he learns his son is serious, a devastated James asks Pete to take him to where he left the body.
    Out in the moors, Pete is ashamed and in shock as he takes James over to where he left the body of his brother to rot in the woods.
    Back in the village James fills in in Emma about what happened between Pete and Ross. Whilst Pete tries to talk to Debbie. He is guilt ridden when she compares him to Cameron, warning him to stay away from her.
    Pointing out how even if she could forgive him, he surely could never forgive her for her affair with Ross, Pete is devastated but unable to deny it.
    Later on, Pete arrives and feels the scorn of his family for the first time in his life and Cain’s angry to learn he is still hanging around but Moira assures him that he wouldn’t attack Debbie as he worships the ground she walks on.
    Cain, however, points out Cameron did as well and he’s not prepared to take any chances this time around!

Spoiler Image: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11902390_890042884365856_5054844848536329876_n.jpg?oh=1781689f7f7efedf628646282d43a660&oe=563F3BCF
    Spoiler Image: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11873437_890042901032521_5737950541461068637_n.jpg?oh=242c4adeb3b7a091d4596ba5d4b5db22&oe=563CBF30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

ShazGV wrote: »
    Is Megan due to leave the show soon? I could see her actually still being pregnant & disappearing without telling anyone she hadn't lost the baby.

That seems to be what is happening, judging by the end last night. It would make no sense for her to stay around and have the baby and have Jai make her life a misery.

If I was Laurel I wouldn't be so sure about getting money from her mum's estate. Didn't Hilary have a new boyfriend, whats the betting he'll get the money and not her and her sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Radio5 wrote: »

If I was Laurel I wouldn't be so sure about getting money from her mum's estate. Didn't Hilary have a new boyfriend, whats the betting he'll get the money and not her and her sister.

I thought it was funny that Jimmy was talking about having to sell his house and then Laurel was talking about getting money and getting her own place - she will probably buy Jimmy's house.

Good to see slimy Jai getting his comeuppance, at last. No doubt he will crawl his way out of it somehow, but it was good to see.

Radio5 wrote: »
    That seems to be what is happening, judging by the end last night. It would make no sense for her to stay around and have the baby and have Jai make her life a misery.
    Megan moves in with Sam :D. Yes, really. (Not in a relationship sense). Rachel accuses Sam of ruining Ruby's funeral, after his mobile rings, while he is acting as a pallbearer.
    At Ali's suggestion, Rachel decides to move to Liverpool, alleluia!

Sam takes pity on Megan, and offers to let her move in. Jai finds out and evicts Sam. Rishi gets involved and soon Jai has a decision to make... Unfortunately, I think he has a new contract with Emmerdale, so I don't think he will move to Liverpool :(

kitten_k wrote: »
    I thought it was funny that Jimmy was talking about having to sell his house and then Laurel was talking about getting money and getting her own place - she will probably buy Jimmy's house.

Rakesh tries to con Jimmy out his house cheaply

Rakesh tries to con Jimmy out his house cheaply

Thought he was a good guy :rolleyes: like Father like Son, I want Nikhill to return

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Thought he was a good guy :rolleyes: like Father like Son, I want Nikhill to return

Are you thinking of Rishi? Rakesh is Kirins Dad, the slimy lawyer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement