Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Emmerdale on from 7-8pm on Thursday followed by Corrie 8-8.30 with Eastenders 8.30-9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Felt sorry for Ashley and Sandy and why was most of the village missing the memorial like Diane and Ali

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Ashley and Sandy and why was most of the village missing the memorial like Diane and Ali

I thought that too, you'd have thought Val and Bernice would definitely been there and it was ridiculous not bringing Ali back. She's not been back to the village since the accident and at the very least you'd have thought she'd have wanted to be with Amelia who was very close to Ruby.

Did I miss why Harriet left Sandy at the hospital? It seemed strange such a fuss was made and then she just leaves him.

piperh wrote: »
    I thought that too, you'd have thought Val and Bernice would definitely been there and it was ridiculous not bringing Ali back. She's not been back to the village since the accident and at the very least you'd have thought she'd have wanted to be with Amelia who was very close to Ruby.

Did I miss why Harriet left Sandy at the hospital? It seemed strange such a fuss was made and then she just leaves him.

:p

Id say you meant Diane

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

:p

Id say you meant Diane

Oopa yeah sorry..... but I'd put nothing past Val ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

piperh wrote: »

Ya I found that very strange, I was like where the hell is Harriet???

phasers wrote: »
    Are you thinking of Rishi? Rakesh is Kirins Dad, the slimy lawyer

Oops I mixed them up

Is Jakey in Portugal alone and where the hell is Noah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is Jakey in Portugal alone and where the hell is Noah?

Maybe Jakey came back and is with his dad, Aleesha's ex, can't remember his name.

Noah's been on the missing list since well before the wedding.

The thing with the hospital was weird alright. Why couldn't Harriet wait? It was only a device I suppose to heap more problems on Ashley.

I like the way Jimmy confided in Chas about his money problems. They were practically family at one time and and it shows good continuity that he confides in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

April is so sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think Belle has a thing for Kirin and also Rishi maybe for Megan :p

It was sweet Ross kept the phone with messages from Donna

It was sweet Ross kept the phone with messages from Donna

Damn just logged in to say that Rishi so has the hots for Megan

kitten_k wrote: »

15/20 for my favorite soap I must do better :D

15/20 for my favorite soap I must do better :D

I got 13/20 :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I got 18/20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

When did Belle drive the car at Zach? Don't remember that at all?

I got 15. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I got 16 . Knew I had answered first one wrong and couldn't change it , I tried :D

Radio5 wrote: »
    When did Belle drive the car at Zach? Don't remember that at all?

I got 15. Gutted.

She was working with Katie at the time up on farm with the horses and she flipped out as she could hear Gemma

Zak and Lisa came to calm her down as she locked herself in Katie's car

She was working with Katie at the time up on farm with the horses and she flipped out as she could hear Gemma

Zak and Lisa came to calm her down as she locked herself in Katie's car

oh it was katie's car, I thought it was Cain's car.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    oh it was katie's car, I thought it was Cain's car.

The picture was to trick you that was in Cain's car when he was teaching her to drive :p

I got 14/20

The picture was to trick you that was in Cain's car when he was teaching her to drive :p

I got 14/20

oh ya because I was like Cain always drives BMW's.:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Definitely Belle fancies Kirin. So glad that Belle has a much happier role to play now.
    Great actress, I think she carried all of her storylines, superbly, but am just glad to see her laughing and smiling these days.

I wondered the same about Rishi with Megan. He is such a nice, decent guy, and Jai is such a weasel.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Definitely Belle fancies Kirin. So glad that Belle has a much happier role to play now.
    Great actress, I think she carried all of her storylines, superbly, but am just glad to see her laughing and smiling these days.

I wondered the same about Rishi with Megan. He is such a nice, decent guy, and Jai is such a weasel.

I like rishi , and he was really nice to Megan last night I thought , actually they would make a good couple :)

Poor Sandy last night , he has gotten really quite frail hasn't he :(

And April was lovely with Laurel , little sweetheart.

Agree about Belle , brilliant to see her carrying a lighter role for a change , she played the Mental Illness storyline brilliantly , for such a young girl , really deserves some credit.

I am disappointed there hasn't been more about Cain and Kyle since the crash

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I agree re Belle and being more productive, it's nice to see, I also think her and Kirin would make a better couple than Kirin and Vanessa, but alas, as soon as it comes out that Kirin is actually her baby-daddy poor Belle wont stand a chance.

I also thought that April was a complete dote and a half with Laurel, I like their relationship, and how April referred to her as her "Earth Mummy", Its nice to see Laurel back to her happy self. I always liked her before she got with Marlon.

(19/20 by the way ;) )

(19/20 by the way ;) )

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Well done you :D

some of question are way to difficult anyway like What does the tree next to Seth's grave say, which Betty visited before leaving?

SA 4 BP 1944
    BP 4 SA 1944
    SA LOVES BP 1944
    SA LVZ BP 4EVA 1944 IDST

The fudge am I supposed to know that & Which of these is NOT an established fan 'ship' name? - Where am I digital spy or 12?

but I still got a B+ lol

I wonder is Dan heading for a depression storyline over Ruby's death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Sorry but I have to get this off my chest... Will Ashley get a haircut for Christ's sake... He's like something the cat dragged in then dragged back out again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement