Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How the hell can Rachel ban anyone from Ruby's funeral :mad: and who is minding Archie now?

Yes, I don't think you really can 'ban' someone from a funeral, can you? Not if it's taking place at a church.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

And she's not even a blood relative. If there were tensions between families and if a parent or sibling of the deceased tried it it's one thing but who the f**k does she think she is?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And she's not even a blood relative. If there were tensions between families and if a parent or sibling of the deceased tried it it's one thing but who the f**k does she think she is?

The way Dan and Rachel are acting over Ruby's death is doing my head in now, both despised her when she and Ali moved to Emmerdale and did anyone contact Ruby's mother and her hot ex boyfriend the fella from Hollyoaks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fussyonion wrote: »
    Emmerdale, for me, has always been the weakest soap, but I still watch as my other half likes it and it's always on when we're having dinner.

I'm getting sick to death of Dan and his moaning now; how many times is Kerry going to tell him it wasn't his fault?
    Can't take it.

I wish someone would give Bernice something new to wear, change her lipstick and her hair colour, and while they're at it, chop Ashley's grungey hair off.

Are you honestly saying you believe CS is better than emmerdale at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

It is a bit tiring listening to Dan and Rachel sound like they have the monopoly on grief. and the way she spoke to Zach was just so rude, I'm surprised Zach hasn't mentioned it to Lisa too.

I was never really a Rachel fan, and I don't like the way her character was treated by Declan and Charity and then Jai, but I'm not sure that abusing the one person who cares about her in the village, and stuck by her is a reasonable response.

• Advertisement

Honestly, its a bit too quick how Pete has suddently confessed to killing Ross......Im thinking Ross could be still alive somehow. He may not act in the show again but ive a feeling there is one final twist in this plot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Honestly, its a bit too quick how Pete has suddently confessed to killing Ross......Im thinking Ross could be still alive somehow. He may not act in the show again but ive a feeling there is one final twist in this plot

The twist in the plot will be wondering what James will decide to do when Pete tells him about Ross, will he try and help his son cover it up or will he ring the police about Pete whatever he decide's hes in an awful position because Pete never meant to kill Ross, I feel really sorry for Pete.

fin12 wrote: »
    The twist in the plot will be wondering what James will decide to do when Pete tells him about Ross, will he try and help his son cover it up or will he ring the police about Pete whatever he decide's hes in an awful position because Pete never meant to kill Ross, I feel really sorry for Pete.

Personally while he was betrayed by Ross, the devious swine wasnt horrified enough at killing his own brother to come clean and then later on he tried to frame it on Cain. No sympathy here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Are you honestly saying you believe CS is better than emmerdale at the moment?

Emmerdale is the only soap i watch and tbh its very poor at the moment. The story lines arent believable, some of the acting is like a school play and its gone very boring since just before the crash.
    If Corrie is worse then it must be bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

.red. wrote: »
    Emmerdale is the only soap i watch

It's probably not fair to call it the weakest soap if it's the only one you watch.
    Honestly, its a bit too quick how Pete has suddently confessed to killing Ross....

I was watching James and Emma thinking aloud 'oooh, let it not be Ross!' Not so that they can have Ross still be alive just that it could have been someone else's body they happened to find, stretch the story out a bit. James and Emma's reaction made me think I was wrong though.

I actually thought, when they couldn't get hold of Pete, that he'd be in the forest moving Ross' body into a deeper grave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Nope i don't really feel sorry for him nor get the idea that Pete is Mr Nice. He has dealt drugs, had numerous anger issues, banned his brother from finding his mom and now beaten up and supposedly dumped his dead brothers body and blamed his father in law. If he was at all nice or decent he would have got help in the hospital after the fight and not dumped his brother in the woods.

Pete is James favourite son so he wont call the cops on him but I think Emma would

Pete is James favourite son so he wont call the cops on him but I think Emma would

I think she would too, any of them would except James; Chas (let's say Debbie told her in a panic), Cain and Moira to make sure Cain is no longer a suspect, Debbie because of Camron, I think Finn would struggle with the decision but eventually come to the conclusion that it would be the right thing to do and Emma most certainly would.

I think she would too, any of them would except James; Chas (let's say Debbie told her in a panic), Cain and Moira to make sure Cain is no longer a suspect, Debbie because of Camron, I think Finn would struggle with the decision but eventually come to the conclusion that it would be the right thing to do and Emma most certainly would.

I don't know if the Dingles would as Debbie will blame herself probably at least she should take some blame

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I dont think its too quick how Pete confessed, I think its very believable actually because you knew it would eat away at him, he never meant to kill his brother and panicked and hid his body but you know the guilt everyday is just eating away at him and when he was told they found a body he obviously just assumed they had found him and just cracked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I prefer the quicker turnaround of the likes of Pete's confession & Chrissie's confession in the pub after the helicopter crash rather than a massively long wait like Lucy's killer in Eastenders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

How the hell can Rachel ban anyone from Ruby's funeral :mad: and who is minding Archie now?

Exactly.
    I think Lisa and Zak should have gone in to the church. Why shouldn't they!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Hello Alicia!!!

I feckin' knew he wasn't dead!

A-ha I knew it !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I thought they would've dragged it out much longer to find out whether he was alive or not, but very glad they didn't. I agree, it's really refreshing that Emmerdale doesn't drag things out as long as the other soaps.

That was a crackin' episode - I wish it was an hour every day.

Line of the episode though was from Brenda on how she was certain they'd want her to smuggle drugs, "I've seen Orange Is The New Black" - I cracked up with that.

I'd say some people are ecstatic that Ross is alive after all. The fallout will be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I want to go to the Valtacular

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh I'm disgusted that Ross is alive. I was cheering when he left and hoped he'd stay gone.

Hallelujah, praise the lord, Ross is alive

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

6b8d1b344bff170d04555e05af3211f74a6d439065e59872c278c2cabcc75ee3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ross will eventually wake up from the coma , have amnesia , fall in love with the nurse and live happily ever after with no recollection of Emmerdale Debbie ,Pete or anyone :D

Poor Bob , and Brenda was funny , drug smuggler too funny to contemplate !!

Loved the scenes with Sam , Zak and Lisa, poor Sam not wanting to blame Rachel , really well acted I thought anyway.

Ah lads, when the credits came on I was literally

O:
    :O
    O:
    O:

I hope James tells Finn and Emma what Pete did, I can't see Chas keeping quiet

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ross will eventually wake up from the coma , have amnesia , fall in love with the nurse and live happily ever after with no recollection of Emmerdale Debbie ,Pete or anyone :D

That nurse had certainly taken a liking to him anyway, she was calling him Bright Eyes. :p

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    That nurse had certainly taken a liking to him anyway, she was calling him Bright Eyes. :p

Can you blame her :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement