Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm guessing that once the (long-suffering) policemen get a good look at him, they won't be long identifying him properly anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ross in the same hospital that Debbie was in after crash and that Charity gave birth in etc., is it Hotten General?

Probably the bed that Debbie was in :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

That's one super hospital - Ross could hardly stand a few minutes ago and next thing he is striding out of the hospital with not even a limp!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I really hope we don't see months of Ross v Pete feud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I wonder will Parr tweet out hes dead again to cause more panic before his next return.

The ironery from Emma about killing Ross

Like the Sam/Megan thing...

I was hoping Ross would be popping up out from nowhere only at Pete scarying him for a few weeks :p anyways delighted he is back

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ross in the same hospital that Debbie was in after crash and that Charity gave birth in etc., is it Hotten General?

He was 'killed' and brought off to be buried alive, only to be brought back to the same place as his 'death' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

When Debbie checked the number Ross phoned from, didn't she say it was York Infirmary? Clearly they are miracle workers there!!!

Pete for once read it right, Ross will make his life hell in the next few months, more than any time in jail could.

Cain & Moira will be trying to keep Debbie away from Ross and she'll be arguing with them and on and on it will go. Then Charity will be back and Debbie will go away for a while to "recover" while the actress is on leave.

Does Chas know that James and Emma are back together? Bet she'll have something to say on that.

Best line last night was Ashley "my elderly father thinks he's Al Pacino!!".

• Advertisement

I half wondered were we meant to think that Ross was really dead this time around, :D.

One of my favourite lines was when Ross said to Pete 'you tried to kill me', and Pete said laconically 'yeah, well I didn't succeed' :D.

That's okay then... :P

Nope he was in some hospital in York.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I wonder will Parr tweet out hes dead again to cause more panic before his next return.

Well to be fair he couldnt exactly tweet he was coming back when hes only left the show.I did think he would be out longer though.

But at least it was a surprise,wonder how they kept it under wraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

fin12 wrote: »
    I dont know why Emma's having a go at Pete for nearly killing Ross sure she tried to kill him herself, absolute hypocrite.

Exactly and it is worse as he was too young to defend himself when she tried to kill him. Pity Pete didnt bring that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I was convinced that they would keep the Ross reveal until Christmas. As far as I know
    Andy finds out about Robert killing Katie next month
    so I am wondering what their big xmas stories will be?

gazzer wrote:

Prehaps they will have a normal Christmas :):)

Perhaps the Prison storyline or Vanessa baby story or Emma may go off the rails as well as I think what Pete said last night is true that it is not over between him and ross.

Jai a cokehead and Pete suffering depression look to be future storylines

Jai a cokehead and Pete suffering depression look to be future storylines

Pete turning to coke as part of his depression perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

gazzer wrote: »
    I was convinced that they would keep the Ross reveal until Christmas. As far as I know
    Andy finds out about Robert killing Katie next month

Following on from your spoiler, I reckon it'll probably be who killed Robert...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

As long as they dont go down the route of Whos the daddy route with Debbie.Thats been done to death.

• Advertisement

Val funeral is bonkers Strippers lol
    Eric Pollard faces one of the toughest days of his life as he prepares to say a final goodbye to his beloved wife Val.

Eric (Chris Chittell) will become a cause for concern in the days leading up to Val's funeral and it becomes unclear whether he will attend the service at all.

As he struggles with his grief, Eric continues to clash with his sister-in-law Diane as he directs all of his anger onto her.

Although Diane remains determined to help Eric, a huge row between them ensues when she kindly decides to clean his house but puts Val's lipstick-stained cup in the sink to wash.

Eric is furious to see the cup on the draining board with no sign of the lipstick and angrily smashes it before storming out. Later, he tells a devastated Diane that she has no right to be at the funeral because she left Val to die.

As the day of the funeral arrives, Diane decides to attend regardless of Eric's demands, but she later tries to make her peace with him.

With Eric still determined to blame Diane for Val's death, everyone becomes increasingly worried about him, despite Ashley's reassurance that he will eventually able to work through his differences with Diane.

With the stage set for a very unconventional funeral, everyone is relieved when an emotionally fragile Pollard finally turns up, but is he there to stay?

One storyline I want to see ending soon, is Bob in jail.
    If that means Carly has to come back, in order to get him out of there, okay, get her back, then she can leave again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Sam doesn't have the word "the" in his vocabulary.
    "Put kettle on"
    "I'll go get van"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

It's a Yorkshire thing like, "Ayup, 'ere come Matt and Dolly down't road wi pram." Further examples can be seen or heard in "Where the heart is" or as it should have been called, "Where't heart is." :)

Couldn't remember any incident that would lead Ross to be so certain that Lawrence owed him money, what was he on about?

Debbie's toned down the orange look thankfully.

Jai's storyline could become interesting.

The whole Val funeral thing is getting boring at this stage. When is Paul back?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,283 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Radio5 wrote: »
    Couldn't remember any incident that would lead Ross to be so certain that Lawrence owed him money, what was he on about?

Debbie's toned down the orange look thankfully.

Jai's storyline could become interesting.

The whole Val funeral thing is getting boring at this stage. When is Paul back?

Just fcuking bury Val and be done with it. That DVD nonsense was just ridiculous.

Another here who wishes the Val funeral thing was over. I loved her departure, the mirror etc, thought that was real Val, had mixed feelings about her 'reappearing' to Eric, but this stuff is really dragging, for me.

I also wondered did we know why Lawrence would pay Ross money, they didn't even say an amount, I think, he just agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Another here who wishes the Val funeral thing was over. I loved her departure, the mirror etc, thought that was real Val, had mixed feelings about her 'reappearing' to Eric, but this stuff is really dragging, for me.

I also wondered did we know why Lawrence would pay Ross money, they didn't even say an amount, I think, he just agreed.

When robert got the lads to break into the house Lawence found out it was Ross. He was his landlord and let himself jn and trashed the place and maybe set fire or wrecked some momentos of donna. Finn then gave him an alibi and Lawrence apologised and said hed owe Ross a favour as a way of apology.

Surely Lawrence knows by now it was Ross and Aaron that broke in to Home Farm and that Finn's alibi was false? Why would Chrissie not have told him all of Robert's misdeeds when she found out about the Robert/Aaron affair?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Radio5 wrote: »
    Surely Lawrence knows by now it was Ross and Aaron that broke in to Home Farm and that Finn's alibi was false? Why would Chrissie not have told him all of Robert's misdeeds when she found out about the Robert/Aaron affair?

Chrissie has paid Ross to do jobs for her on several occasions since she found out he was one of the ones who broke in, so he's more useful to her as an ally so she'd have no reason to drop him in it to Lawrence. And Robert can't say anything either since he was behind it in the first place, and Lawrence would make sure Robert would take most of the blame.

The only reason Lawrence thought it was Ross in the first place was because Chrissie said she recognised the voice, but after Lawrence thrashed Ross's stuff, Finn gave him an alibi and Chrissie found out it was Robert behind it (but decided to protect her husband) she admitted she was wrong about Ross. So Lawrence hasn't a clue and he did tell Ross at the time that he owed him a favour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement