Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was I imagining it , or was there an obvious spark between Bob and Harriet in the cafe ??!!!!!! :D Did NOT see that coming !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Somebody
    will shoot Robert

Why didn't Emmerdale get a LIVE episode for ITV 60th bloody Corrie the golden child

I hope he don't die

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was I imagining it , or was there an obvious spark between Bob and Harriet in the cafe ??!!!!!! :D Did NOT see that coming !

Yeah I noticed it too, Ashley will fall into Laurel's arms because splitting them up in the first place was a mess, as was Ashley abusing Sandy, (don't get me wrong, I know it happens and I know it's in the most unlikely of places, but come on Ashley wouldn't usually hurt a fly) and Harriet will fall into Bob's arms.

Br-wendy and Rodders maybe? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yeah I noticed it too, Ashley will fall into Laurel's arms because splitting them up in the first place was a mess, as was Ashley abusing Sandy, (don't get me wrong, I know it happens and I know it's in the most unlikely of places, but come on Ashley wouldn't usually hurt a fly) and Harriet will fall into Bob's arms.

Br-wendy and Rodders maybe? :pac:

Would love to see Laurel and Ashley back together , and that storyline with Sandy and the Elderly Abuse was heartbreaking .

Br-Rishi maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Has David lost his eyesight?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Natalie Anderson out of The Royal today and Emmerdale tonight. I'm gutted... Twice! :(

Why didn't David say he would join her later in Portugal once Pollard starts to show he can cope :mad: Alicia's exit was terrible as Lachlan the sick pervert wins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Cheryl on the grave :(

It;s also so typical soap land that people's mobiles suddenly go missing at the wrong time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

David cannot cry at all cringing the hole time just like Tracey on Corrie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I cant stand David, nobody should ever get in a relationship with him, hes completely selfish, like Alicia said Eric has plenty of people in the village to look after but she's going over by herself,hello did he see the state Alicia was in last night. He never had any intention of moving permanently to Portugal, he was back in the village every couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I cant believe the way David and Alicia split.It was just so crap.They just seemed to split up out of nowhere.Plus im not missing Rachel one bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I saw the whole David/Alicia thing differently. He didn't want to go in the first place but did because she pushed it and he kept saying this time he didn't want them to split they could make it work. She gave him an ultimatum of getting in the taxi with her or it was over. He wanted to work something out but she wanted it all her way.

I like Alicia but they suddenly turned her into a selfish demanding person for the Portugal/exit stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I missed Alicia's departure. It's a pity that she is leaving. I liked her, David and Jakey as a little family.
    Her acting of the abuse storyline was superb, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I missed some episodes this week, but seeing Jai getting a punch in the gob tonight, I'm so glad I didn't miss seeing that :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

piperh wrote: »
    I saw the whole David/Alicia thing differently. He didn't want to go in the first place but did because she pushed it and he kept saying this time he didn't want them to split they could make it work. She gave him an ultimatum of getting in the taxi with her or it was over. He wanted to work something out but she wanted it all her way.

I like Alicia but they suddenly turned her into a selfish demanding person for the Portugal/exit stories.

Ye i can see that,but to me the time to split Alicia and David was over Lachlan.At least then it was a real issue.They couldnt work through it,over.Fair enough.Its just not believable they way Emmerdale done it.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Ye i can see that,but to me the time to split Alicia and David was over Lachlan.At least then it was a real issue.They couldnt work through it,over.Fair enough.Its just not believable they way Emmerdale done it.

Completely agree it has been a very poor exit story for Alicia, struggling to make it through after the assault would have been much more believable.

The punch Kirin threw at Jai was great, bet there were a few wishing they'd punched him first. Way overdue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It seems the norm these days for every other TV show on the planet to get a Friends Style opening sequence made for YouTube, but this Emmerdale one is actually quite good...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Poor Vanessa. Understandably upset having just given birth to a premature baby and not one friend to be with her, while Adam has his entire family. I'm surprised they didn't do a Dingle on it and have "Uncles" Pete, Ross and Finn along to stand around the bed too.

Anyone think Priya will find a way (unbeknown to Rakesh) to make sure Kirin finds out the truth?

Are Priya, Rakesh, Kirin, Amba and Rishi living in Jai's now until Jimmy's house is renovated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Whats the betting the baby needs a blood transfusion or a transplant for example and Vanessa won't be a match and OMG Adam isn't either!!!! Kirin will then be outed as the dad. I'd put money on the story line going something like that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭barneystinson

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Whats the betting the baby needs a blood transfusion or a transplant for example and Vanessa won't be a match and OMG Adam isn't either!!!! Kirin will then be outed as the dad. I'd put money on the story line going something like that...

You'd be doing well to get better than 1/100 on that, it's such a certainty.

Did Adam acknowledge and call James as his dad?

I think Belle will discover Kirin is the real dad and be torn on telling as she fancies him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Adam acknowledge and call James as his dad

He did he introduced James as his dad

He did he introduced James as his dad

This surprised me as I thought John would always be his "dad" to him and is the baby called John/Johnny after him, Vanessa wanted it more than Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

Would more than serve Rakesh right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭kitten_k

But if it happened like that surely Rakesh could say that the lab must have mixed up the results. It needs to come out in a way that makes sure Kirin finds out that Rakesh changed the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

kitten_k wrote: »
    But if it happened like that surely Rakesh could say that the lab must have mixed up the results. It needs to come out in a way that makes sure Kirin finds out that Rakesh changed the results.

I can't imagine that Priya would be able to keep quiet about it in such circumstances!

I'm getting really sick of the Bartons, especially the way Ross is suddenly the golden boy and Debbie is the cause of all their problems. If Ross hadn't slept with his brothers girlfriend he wouldn't have been left for dead. Emma struggles to be civil to Moira yet thinks its ok to sit in her house playing happy families. And Emma then is so unprofessional in the drs having a pop at Debbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Kirin is actually beautiful looking....best looking man in soaps at the moment I think!

• Advertisement

piperh wrote: »
    I'm getting really sick of the Bartons, especially the way Ross is suddenly the golden boy and Debbie is the cause of all their problems. If Ross hadn't slept with his brothers girlfriend he wouldn't have been left for dead. Emma struggles to be civil to Moira yet thinks its ok to sit in her house playing happy families. And Emma then is so unprofessional in the drs having a pop at Debbie.

Debbie isn't ms. innocent either and wasn't such a great mother when Sarah was first born, Debbie didn't want her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement