Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Debbie isn't ms. innocent either and wasn't such a great mother when Sarah was first born, Debbie didn't want her

No I know Debbie isn't but she's taking all the Bartons blame. Think it's probably because I find Emma irritating that any story involving her seems annoying lol.

Mind you there's been a few irritating storylines since the crash ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

piperh wrote: »
    No I know Debbie isn't but she's taking all the Bartons blame. Think it's probably because I find Emma irritating that any story involving her seems annoying lol.

Mind you there's been a few irritating storylines since the crash ;-)

Only Emma Barton is really blaming Debbie, none of the Dingles are as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Debbie isn't ms. innocent either and wasn't such a great mother when Sarah was first born, Debbie didn't want her

I just think Debbie is an absolute joke, I mean after all the s**t she went through with Cameron, she gets a nice decent guy like Pete who she knows is good with the kids and reliable and treated her really good as well but no not thinking about her kids and the effects it will have on them, she goes off with the scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

laylag wrote: »
    Kirin is actually beautiful looking....best looking man in soaps at the moment I think!

The thoughts of Kirin and Nikhil being in the show at the same time are doing things to my body that are not socially acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

The thoughts of Kirin and Nikhil being in the show at the same time are doing things to my body that are not socially acceptable

HA!

• Advertisement

Nikhill :o

any who

Emmerdale is set for launch another big week for the soap with the storyline who shot Robert & will air 5 hour long episode all week long clashing with Eastenders all week

Aaron Livesy and Chas Dingle tell a huge lie about Katie Sugden as the truth about her death starts to unravel.

The pair are forced to tell Andy that Katie was planning to leave him in her final days alive, in a bid to prevent the police making an arrest.

With Andy determined to discover the truth about his wife's untimely demise, the penny stars to drop when he learns that Aaron was the last person Katie called before she died.

Andy's discovery floors a panic-stricken Aaron, who lies and says that Katie called him because she was planning to leave Andy, but he doesn't buy it and heads over to see Robert.

However, whilst he is speaking to Robert, Andy begins to put two and two together and eventually asks his nervous brother if he had anything to do with Katie's death.

Backed into a corner, Robert finally tells Andy the truth but intentionally refrains from revealing Aaron's involvement. With tensions at all-time high, a terrified Aaron also opens up about what happened, telling Chas that he helped cover up for Robert.

Although Chas is horrified by Aaron and Robert's actions, she is determined to protect her son as Robert is questioned by the police.

As Robert manages to convince everyone - including the police - that he is innocent, it all becomes too much for Andy who can't take anymore of his brother's lies.

However, Andy is left reeling when Chas guiltily covers up for Robert and Aaron by supporting their lie that Katie was planning to leave him.

Despite her lies, Chas makes her intentions clear when she tells Robert that he needs to leave the village right away, but he doesn't heed her warning.

The shock sequence of events sets the scene for Robert's shooting at the hands of a mystery assailant, but who has taken their revenge?

So Debbie gets potentially bad news about her daughter and decides to pawn her kids off on Andy for the night and go up to the caravan for a some jiggy jiggy with one of her Bartons brothers, what a great mother :rolleyes:

I am not Adam's biggest fan but even I will feel for him knowing little Johnny isn't really his

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Johnny what a horrible name.I can just imagine the stick he will get.Being called Rubber Johnny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

laylag wrote: »
    Kirin is actually beautiful looking....best looking man in soaps at the moment I think!

Yep love him

• Advertisement

Will the gun saved for Pete
    end up being fired at Robert?

Tonights episode was gas. Good acting from Pete I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

So Debbie gets potentially bad news about her daughter and decides to pawn her kids off on Andy for the night and go up to the caravan for a some jiggy jiggy with one of her Bartons brothers, what a great mother :rolleyes:

I am not Adam's biggest fan but even I will feel for him knowing little Johnny isn't really his

To be fair to Debbie, she went to the farm to return Moira's car and logically enough she was planning to walk back to the village in the dark. :rolleyes:

Agree re Adam. Heartbreaking tonight.

Baby Moses has disappeared to the Mystery Childcare Place where Leo and Noah have been for months now.

This seems to be the only explanation as to where he was this evening cos there was no-one to look after him.
    - Emma went to the Woolie after workand her 3 sons were all there getting drunk,
    - John is away with Granny Barton cos she's ill,
    - Cain is away somewhere,
    - Debbie was at the hospital and then Bartons farm.

so where else can he have been?

I am beginning to think Noah is living in jail with Charity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The inevitable reunion of Debbie and Ross is just tedious, at this stage.

I feel sorry for Kirin.
    I know it's only a soap, but what an unbelievably cruel thing for a father to do to his son. I used to like Rakesh, until that, and his slimy behaviour about Jimmy's house. I was glad Jimmy found him out, at least.

I haven't read any spoilers about what happens with the baby, but it's cruel, in my opinion, that his real dad isn't there, because he doesn't know the truth.

Where is Cain these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Where is Cain these days?

Hes manning the creche where all the kids are being kept!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    The inevitable reunion of Debbie and Ross is just tedious, at this stage.

I feel sorry for Kirin.
    I know it's only a soap, but what an unbelievably cruel thing for a father to do to his son. I used to like Rakesh, until that, and his slimy behaviour about Jimmy's house. I was glad Jimmy found him out, at least.

I haven't read any spoilers about what happens with the baby, but it's cruel, in my opinion, that his real dad isn't there, because he doesn't know the truth.

I can't understand why Priya is going along with Rakesh and lying to Kirin also :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Recognised Sarah's consultant earlier. Sarah Douglas played Ursa in Superman I & II.

gidget wrote: »
    Recognised Sarah's consultant earlier. Sarah Douglas played Ursa in Superman I & II.

I was wracking my brain thinking she looked familiar but couldn't remember from where

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

No Emmerdale on Friday because of the rugby.
    It’s time for the court case over the helicopter incident, and Pollard is delighted when he hears Chrissie plans to plead guilty to the charges. Believing she is responsible for Val’s death, Pollard wants Chrissie to pay for his loss. But Robert, Chrissie’s estranged husband, is on a mission to make his wife change her plea and has roped in lawyer Rakesh to persuade her…

After the court case, Pollard’s dark mood returns. Appearing at Home Farm, he crashes into the place and, armed with a cricket bat, hunts down Chrissie…

Chas helps Belle get ready for her date with Kirin while Vanessa, who has got wind of her ex’s romantic plan, makes a revealing admission to Carly about Kirin.

Source

• Advertisement

Eric is starting to irritate the shít out of me now.

Have to say its good writing the way they have suddenly turned Pete into the good guy and Ross into the bad guy again. Have a feeling Ross will drop Debbie like a hot snot now that Pete is no longer interested in her. He took the power back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Emmerdale was gas tonight. Pollard on a rant with a cricket bat, and his shrine to Val, and Chaz trying to turn Belle into some kind of a vamp lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Poor old nana Barton, if only some of her really concerned family would go to see her.

So where is Debbie's own kids?

Andy was in the pub

Ross calling his son Mozza love it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

So where is Debbie's own kids?

Andy was in the pub

Ross calling his son Mozza love it :p

Debbie's kids were in the Mystery Creche!

Loved the way she's so impressed when Ross spends 1 whole day with his son. Wow she sets her standards high!! Glad Pete has started to move on.

Thinking more and more that Priya will make sure Kirin finds out the truth. She's really pissed off with Rakesh now.

Poor Eric, the scene at the end hugging Val's coat made me really sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Hollyoaks series producer Iain MacLeod will be taking over as the new producer of Emmerdale

I don't watch Hollyoaks , what's the verdict on his move to Emmerdale ? I'm happy to see Kate Oates taking over at Corrie, albeit that we have to suffer Blackburn for some time yet...

I don't watch Hollyoaks , what's the verdict on his move to Emmerdale ? I'm happy to see Kate Oates taking over at Corrie, albeit that we have to suffer Blackburn for some time yet...

I thought Bryan Kirkwood was the main Hollyoaks producer tbh never heard of Iain MacLeod but there has been some good storylines over the past few years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hollyoaks series producer Iain MacLeod will be taking over as the new producer of Emmerdale
    I thought Bryan Kirkwood was the main Hollyoaks producer tbh never heard of Iain MacLeod but there has been some good storylines over the past few years

MacLeod is 1 of 3 series producers at Hollyoaks, who all work under Bryan Kirkwood who's the man in charge, so it's hard to say exactly what MacLeod's input has been on Hollyoaks, but before 'Oaks he was working as one of the storyliners on Corrie from 2009-2013 and apparently he was the one who planned some of their big storylines including the Tram Crash and the death of Jack Duckworth, so he's probably a good fit for Emmerdale.

Hopefully Stuart Blackburn never gets put in charge of any of the soaps again. By all accounts he's a nice guy, but his track record is terrible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement