Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Should I be worried that a Hollyoaks producer is coming to Emmerdale

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

No to be fair Hollyoaks do have some good storylines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I missed some of last week's episodes, I see it being said here that Pete is moving on, from Debbie. Good stuff.

Something I thought was well done last week was when the Barton brothers were (yet again :D), engaged in their usual hobby of trying to kill one another - this time Ross trying to kill Pete - and Adam's voice in the background, talking about life being precious and so on, to the baby. It was really effective as background to the caravan scenes, I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rakesh is very worried about Chrissie, romance perhaps, potential future couple

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

So.
    Since Ross has dropped the gun into the river, I think it's becoming clear who kills Robert. So Laughlan, has a track record of creeping, he would have been somewhere in the trees or something, saw the whole thing because he was mitching off school because he was tired, oh look, a bag of something thrown off the bridge, let's go have a look. And, he has motive, Robert is basically the reason his Mam is in this situation in the first place.

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

Andy and Robert are a bit too pally these times so they decided to have the Bartons take their mantle as feuding brothers. I have to laugh at how Robert is almost vying for Andys approval despite almost 20 years of emnity between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Robert only gets really close to his Sugden family when he has no-one else to turn to, i.e whenever Chrisse throws him out.

This what-a-wonderful-dad-is-Ross thing is hilarious. 2 days he has spent with the child and even last night he was trying to fob Moses off on Chas so he could dump the gun. Will a gun work after being dumped like that in the river? Any firearms experts out there?

Agree about Rakesh and Chrissie. Priya is getting more and more angry with him so I continue to think that she'll be the one to tell Kirin the truth.

That Rodney/Jimmy stuff is pathetic.

So Robert is either gay or straight? was him being bisexual last night mentioned by Victoria?

Robert is greedy so he would like both :D

Ha ha Zak pocketed the money lol

Would Ross's gun still work after being in the river?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Would Ross's gun still work after being in the river?

Most guns are made of steel so rust would set in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Lachlan might take his hat off to clean it, :D spray it with WD40 (1012 uses) but hey ho this is soapland so it'll probably work fine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I missed the start of the episode - what did Robert tell Andy about the night Katie died?

He told him the truth. Aaron told Chas, what happened, and about helping to cover up, and Paddy told her about Robert trying to kill him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ridiculous reaction by Kirins father, whatever his name is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

LynnGrace wrote: »
    He told him the truth. Aaron told Chas, what happened, and about helping to cover up, and Paddy told her about Robert trying to kill him.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

is there another episode of Emmerdale on tonight?

Yes at 8:30...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

That Robert is a self serving snivelling git.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If ever a character deserved to get shot, it's definitely Robert Sugden. Great character, but he's a nasty piece of work.

• Advertisement

If ever a character deserved to get shot, it's definitely Robert Sugden. Great character, but he's a nasty piece of work.

I don't want him to die, a great character well played by Ryan

I hope Debbie is off on maternity leave soon, so sick of her now

Chas and Paddy lying to cover for Aaron, he lured Katie to her death wanting to get himself and Robert caught :mad: he should be nicked with Robert

I like him too. Soap needs its villains. Still think though Karl Davies played the b@stard better then Ryan Hawley. You just never had the same sympathy for Davies Robert while Hawleys Robert is almost likeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I really like Robert too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I hope Debbie is off on maternity leave soon, so sick of her now

Chas and Paddy lying to cover for Aaron, he lured Katie to her death wanting to get himself and Robert caught :mad: he should be nicked with Robert

No way they will kill him off. He will be shot and there will be a whodunnit up until the revelation at Christmas. Aaron, Psycho Boy, Incredible Hulk Andy, Chas, Chrissy and maybe one or two more. Definitely wont be Andy or Aaron though. Have a sneaking suspicion it will be Chas.

No way they will kill him off. He will be shot and there will be a whodunnit up until the revelation at Christmas. Aaron, Psycho Boy, Incredible Hulk Andy, Chas, Chrissy and maybe one or two more. Definitely wont be Andy or Aaron though. Have a sneaking suspicion it will be Chas.

Chas or Paddy I think

Rashek & Chrissie is going to happen calling it now & David will get together with Priya

Nice to see another solicitor (with Robert) get a bit of work. Rakesh seemed to have Yorkshire cornered. Murder, assault, robbery.... Have you been injured in a helicopter crash that wasn't your fault? Call Rakesh Kotecha. :D

Rashek & Chrissie is going to happen calling it now & David will get together with Priya

David should not get with anyone, he should go after Alicia but yes Priya or Leyla I think he will put with again

I agree about Rakesh and Chrissie, she is smitten already :p

Same here, when Robert arrived first, I found him a bit tiresome, but now I think he is a great character. I know I've said it before, but the night he got into the jeep, at the edge of the quarry, to stop Andy from killing himself, was a superb scene, as were the scenes between the two of them last night.

Agree re Aaron. I missed some of the second episode last night, but I enjoyed the way they were building things up, with various people vowing revenge on Robert. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement