Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭kitten_k

No way they will kill him off. He will be shot and there will be a whodunnit up until the revelation at Christmas. Aaron, Psycho Boy, Incredible Hulk Andy, Chas, Chrissy and maybe one or two more. Definitely wont be Andy or Aaron though. Have a sneaking suspicion it will be Chas.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chas or Paddy I think
    He is talking to Chas when he gets shot so don't think it can be her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No way they will kill him off. He will be shot and there will be a whodunnit up until the revelation at Christmas. Aaron, Psycho Boy, Incredible Hulk Andy, Chas, Chrissy and maybe one or two more. Definitely wont be Andy or Aaron though. Have a sneaking suspicion it will be Chas.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Chas or Paddy I think

Nah not Paddy. Perhaps in self defence only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

kitten_k wrote: »
    He is talking to Chas when he gets shot so don't think it can be her

Sure women can multitask...... at least they keep reminding us of this! 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I know Victoria and Diane were upset last night but surely one of them might have copped that Aaron was lying in the pub? It was so obvious, especially the way Chas kept answering for him.

Great to see Ross being so mature and accepting when Debbie wanted to spend time with her daughter rather than him. Not.

Rakesh and Chrissie. Bob and Harriet. All change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Rakesh and Chrissie i see an affair looming.Priya then spills the beans to Kirin.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Rakesh and Chrissie i see an affair looming.Priya then spills the beans to Kirin.

Or Priya herself gets with Kirin :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Or Priya herself gets with Kirin :p

He gets with Priya , she tells him about the baby being his , they help Vanessa with the baby and live happily ever after !!

And as this is Emmerdale , there are no happy ever afters :D

Will Chrissie shoot Robert ? Only her and Lachlan know at the moment where the gun is , so one of them will have to take it out of the safe at some point.

Haven't seen tonights yet so can't comment on anything in it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Nicola Stephenson walking through the bar in front of Marlon. She can't just be an extra! :eek:

Nicola Stephenson walking through the bar in front of Marlon. She can't just be an extra! :eek:

I would guess she is for Paddy, they already got off to a bad start him commenting on her head and nose, love will blossom and it will be Rhona who :p

Was Ross hired to shoot Robert and poor Andy all against him

• Advertisement

And I presume Kirin and Ar-belle are going to discover the farmer-sutra so don't tell me he is going to get her up the duff or at least a scare and we have another wee wee tester behind a cushion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

And I presume Kirin and Ar-belle are going to discover the farmer-sutra so don't tell me he is going to get her up the duff or at least a scare and we have another wee wee tester behind a cushion.
    farmer-sutra! I love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Is it safe to assume the story line will involve Chas been framed?

I would have believed Kirin was of Asian extraction but actor Adam Fielding was born Adam Flanigan and is Irish-Italian (born in Birmingham.) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So it was clearly Ashley who shot Robert... Buying jeans in the middle of the night - sure Ashley, like we're gonna believe that, mate! ;)

In all seriousness though they really have done a good job at setting up legitimate suspects - Andy, Chrissie, Lachlan, Lawrence, Aaron and Paddy all had motive and Ross was suspiciously nearby (easily could've been hired by Chrissie or Lawrence to pull the trigger too)... Cain is another possibility as he could've been doing it for Chas or Aaron, but the fact he didn't appear in either episode makes him slightly less likely to have done it maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

And just in case anyone is worried it'll be dragged out as long as some other recent Whodunnit's, apparently we won't have too long to wait to find out who the shooter was - it seems the episode with the reveal has already been filmed. Emmerdale's anniversary is October 16th, so if I had to put money on it, I'd say that will be the week we'll find out, which means potentially only a 3 week wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Is it safe to assume the story line will involve Chas been framed?

Or ten other innocents being arrested and charged before the killer is revealed Christmas 2020?:confused:

Oh gawd I hope it's not going to drag on like the Beale one in Depressedenders. We'll be here next August... Val will be back, Ar-belle will have baby Abel and X-Factor will have sunk so low, Brian McFadden will be a judge. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And just in case anyone is worried it'll be dragged out as long as some other recent Whodunnit's, apparently we won't have too long to wait to find out who the shooter was - it seems the episode with the reveal has already been filmed. Emmerdale's anniversary is October 16th, so if I had to put money on it, I'd say that will be the week we'll find out, which means potentially only a 3 week wait.

Ya Emmerdale are good like that, dont drag stuff out too long unlike EE.

The suspects

Chas-working with Aaron. Lured Robert out to the yard so that Aaron could have a clear shot at him.

Chas-working with Cain. Lured Robert out to the yard so that Cain could have a clear shot at him.

Chas-working with Chrissie’s ex Donny. Lured Robert out to the yard so that he could have a clear shot at him.

Chas –working with Paddy. Lured Robert out to the yard where Paddy could have a clear shot at him, Paddy having dashed back from his night out on the pretext of helping Aaron. After the shooting Paddy ran across the fields to the road and pretended to be walking home. When Marlon unexpectedly appeared, he made up the story about not having had enough money for the taxi journey.

Aaron on his own. He’d gone in search of Robert, took advantage of his mother’s actions and took a shot. He was first on the scene so can’t have been far away.

Diane. Sick of warring step sons, she took her chance to shoot Robert and then ducked back into the pub. Very, very quick to send the police towards Andy as chief suspect.

Doug. See Diane above.

Lawrence. He was the last person to speak to Robert prior to him meeting Chas. Could easily have followed Robert and taken his chance. Appeared to be lurking in the shadows when police and ambulance arrived. Very anxious to point the finger at Andy also.

Lachlan. Out and about with no alibi after his chat with Belle and Kirin. What did he throw into the field just before Lawrence came along?

Chrissie. No alibi. Could easily have been watching from the shadows and taken her chance.

Andy. Phoned Victoria/Diane to make it seem as if he somewhere else and more worried about himself. Sneaked back to village after dark in search of Robert and followed him when he saw him leaving the house to go and meet Chas.

Rakesh. Knows all about the gun and wants to kill Robert so that he can be Chrissie’s lawyer/lover.

Jai. Drugged up and disorientated, he stumbles around the village thinking he’s part of a video game and shoots Robert to get to the next level of his game.

Ashley. Didn’t take his medication so he shoots Robert thinking he’s an evil monster. He has no alibi since we saw him getting off the bus.

Eric. Hates Robert cos he’s married to Chrissie who killed his Val. We saw him watching Andy’s exit from the village so he takes advantage of the commotion and rows. He heads out in the dark, shoots Robert and heads off back to the B & B which is conveniently close by.

Ross. He shot Robert and will try to frame Pete. Earlier he’d asked Pete to meet him up at Butlers Farm, thus making sure Pete had no alibi. (He still doesn’t know yet that Moira went to the farm with Pete). He made it to Debbie’s house pretty quickly after the shooting, with an invented sob story about leaving the village and all the fake tears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya Emmerdale are good like that, dont drag stuff out too long unlike EE.

I don't watch Corrie or EE; Emmerdale a little bit, but EE and that Lucy Beale case has to be most depressing and drawn out load of sh1te in soap history.

That scene with Robert getting shot was awesome, good acting by Chas & Robert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That scene with Robert getting shot was awesome, good acting by Chas & Robert

I like Chas , mad as a brush :pac: Yep , great acting by Robert , when he was shot and hadn't to say a word :D Am only joking !

I hope the shooter is someone we wouldn't expect or suspect to be honest , hope it's none of the ones we like , really hope it's not either Paddy or Aaron to be honest .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

I'm ruling out Paddy, Aaron, Cain, and Lawrence because the risk of hurting Chas would've been too great. It obviously wasn't Chas. So it's down to Andy, Chrissie, and Lachlan.
    I hope it's not Andy because that's just rerun of their warring brothers story.
    I'm guessing it's Lachlan because he was eyeing his bag in the Dingle's and then threw something into the field before he met Laurence.

The real question is what's the deal with Ashley?

Also I think Chrissie and Rakesh would make a good couple, as would Priya and David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

Ashley getting the phone call and going missing was strange. Surely they dont want us to think it could be him?
    The Paddy walking along the road was also a bit strange. Its like they want to have him as a suspect but he was miles away walking towards the village. Why wouldnt he get in the cab tho? Did he score?

I shot Robert. OK..........

.red. wrote: »
    Ashley getting the phone call and going missing was strange. Surely they dont want us to think it could be him?
    The Paddy walking along the road was also a bit strange. Its like they want to have him as a suspect but he was miles away walking towards the village. Why wouldnt he get in the cab tho? Did he score?

Did he score hahahaha :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The way they all say 'Robert' is so annoying. "Rubba"

I don't mind if Chas is under pressure for a while.

That was a horrible lie she told Andy in the pub, about Katie leaving him. I know she's all about protecting poor Innocent,helpless St Aaron but that was totally unnecessary and cruel.

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    I don't mind if Chas is under pressure for a while.

That was a horrible lie she told Andy in the pub, about Katie leaving him. I know she's all about protecting poor Innocent,helpless St Aaron but that was totally unnecessary and cruel.

After all that happened with Cameron, I hate Chas lying to poor Andy, he deserves the truth Chas is protecting Robert as much as Aaron when both are guilty :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement