Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think Ashley disappearing had nothing to do with the shooting. Think it was just a plot to get Harriet and Bob to spend more time together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I missed the first episode, but am wondering why Lawrence started telling the police about Andy having had anger management issues, (I forget exactly what phrase he used).

Lawrence really owes Robert revenge, (well so do lots of others, I know), in particular, for setting him up that time recently, and having Lawrence cowering at the thought of being sent to prison, and Robert pretending to help him.

So, I'm wondering about Lawrence. Or is he covering for Chrissie? Or Lachlan...
    Hmm.
    Nice one, Emmerdale. I'd like if it was someone we don't suspect at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Stands to reason it was moses.
    He's one screwed up kid ! Criminals for parents , what chance did he have. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Speaking of Moses. Anyone know when Charity is back? Never thought I'd say it but the show really missed her

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Speaking of Moses. Anyone know when Charity is back? Never thought I'd say it but the show really missed her

Well she when she left in January she was supposedly taking a year out, so I'm guessing either early in the new year or they try to bring her back in time for Christmas.

• Advertisement

Jeez Scooter formerly of Corrie has gone a bit grey hasn't he?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,750 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Noah in prison with Charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

I think that Kirrin(?) looks like a paedophile when kissing Belle. She looks just TOO young, like a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

It seems the actress playing Belle is 17. To me she looks about 13. I guess I am getting old. :(

Rumor is that Paddy cheated on Rhona with a random on his night out with Marlon when he disappeared he does having a history of cheating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Rumor is that Paddy cheated on Rhona with a random on his night out with Marlon when he disappeared he does having a history of cheating

Who has Paddy cheated on in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Paddy cheated on Emily with Dr. Viv and wasn't Rhona still with Marlon when she and Paddy got together? They tried to break up Paddy and Rhona before with Vanessa/drugs thing. Looks like they'll have another go now.

Where's Noah? He might be looking after Leo! Well Paddy was on his night out and Rhona was away (they were saying "welcome back" when she arrived into the pub!) and Carly had only April to babysit. So maybe Leo was just home alone.....

How long will it take before Priya tells David about Eric and The Baseball Bat's visit to Home Farm and he will freak out again as only David can!!!

dubstarr wrote: »
    Who has Paddy cheated on in the past.

He slept with Chas while Rhona was addicted to painkillers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He slept with Chas while Rhona was addicted to painkillers

Oh i knew he had a thing fro Chas but didnt realise he slept with her.Im ver y disappointed if he has done it again.As i always thought of Paddy as a good guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Nicola Stephenson walking through the bar in front of Marlon. She can't just be an extra! :eek:
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would guess she is for Paddy, they already got off to a bad start him commenting on her head and nose, love will blossom and it will be Rhona who :p Was Ross hired to shoot Robert and poor Andy all against him

Ahhh, so Paddy bunked off with Tess (Nicola Stephenson)? So she must show up in the vet's surgery soon looking to have her Schnauzer trimmed? :p

Almost spat a mouthful of coffee over my laptop when Lisa started talking to Kirin about safe sex. The humour in Emmerdale always comes out of nowhere. Classic.

Almost spat a mouthful of coffee over my laptop when Lisa started talking to Kirin about safe sex. The humour in Emmerdale always comes out of nowhere. Classic.

I enjoyed coked up Jai :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sam to Megan: My Alice said ginger biscuits were a life saver.... well she died but you know what I mean...

That female detective is really sarcastic - she could give Aaron or Ross a run for their money... Are detectives allowed to be that sarcastic? If they are, I think I might need to change my career path - I could solve cases using nothing but sarcasm and wit...

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I really enjoyed that detective actually, a nice change from the droll fools we're usually privy to!

• Advertisement

I love that Megan & Sam have scenes together it's very sweet what a great pairing, also Jai is annoying

I really enjoyed that detective actually, a nice change from the droll fools we're usually privy to!

Me to she is a great actor

• Registered Users Posts: 56,256 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Bit ridiculous and unrealsitic. Comedian more than detective.

Jeez Scooter formerly of Corrie has gone a bit grey hasn't he?! :p

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

DC Henry, the Asian detective is Sushil Chudasama formerly Scooter Makuna, Sarah's old b/f on Corrie. :D

g59JCZQ.jpg

Emmerdale will be announcing a new major story-line to air in October, don't they have a history of doing big stories at Halloween

REDO
    For the first time Emmerdale will screen an hour long rewind episode to reveal #WhoShotRobert.

Last week, viewers saw the tables turn for Robert when a mystery assailant shot him in the chest leaving him fighting for his life. At the end of October, to celebrate its 43rd birthday, Emmerdale will break from its usual way of storytelling with an hour long episode revealing what really happened on that fateful night.

Three secrets will be revealed that will rock the Village forever.

Series Producer Kate Oates said: “This won’t be the first time Emmerdale has broken its ‘house style’ of storytelling; but it will be the first time we’ve told a story in a non-linear way. What makes this ‘rewind’ episode special is that we won’t just learn who shot Robert, but two other big secrets that will propel the show into an exciting, emotional and dramatic winter.”

Only time will tell...keep watching to find out #WhoShotRobert!

Emmerdale will be announcing a new major story-line to air in October, don't they have a history of doing big stories at Halloween

Well moreso that October is their birthday month and soaps always go all out for their own anniversarys, rather than it having much to do with Halloween.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think that was pretty stupid of Aaron, hiding the gun in the place where he works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Pollard is really annoying at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement