Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

maurv1 wrote: »
    Pollard is really annoying at this stage.

Way OTT. He hopped on Brenda the first chance he got the last time Val fecked off to Portugal. Hardly a devoted husband.

Way OTT. He hopped on Brenda the first chance he got the last time Val fecked off to Portugal. Hardly a devoted husband.

Hypocrites-hypocrites-everywhere.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,750 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    I think that was pretty stupid of Aaron, hiding the gun in the place where he works.

I bet Adam and Vic filmed him hiding it for Johnny

Belle in love with Kirin already, that was some role in the hay :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I bet Adam and Vic filmed him hiding it for Johnny

Belle in love with Kirin already, that was some role in the hay :p

ya but she's really young and stuff and it was her first time so you can understand it a bit from that but Kirin is prob like OMG!!!!!!! TOO MUCH!!!!..

ya but she's really young and stuff and it was her first time so you can understand it a bit from that but Kirin is prob like OMG!!!!!!! TOO MUCH!!!!..

I thought Belle had slept with Thomas King (Carl's son) and/or Sean Spencer (Dan and Ali's son now in army)

• Advertisement

I thought Belle had slept with Thomas King (Carl's son) and/or Sean Spencer (Dan and Ali's son now in army)

I dont think she has slept with anyone sure she was saying that to Joanie how Kirin is so experienced and she's like a virgin. She asked sean to sleep with her to get her pregnant so she could avoid Jail that time but Sean refused.

Kate Oates has explained her decision to deliver a speedy resolution to the 'Who Shot Robert Sugden?' storyline.

Robert was gunned down by a mystery assailant at the end of last week, but the ITV soap has already filmed a special 'rewind' episode which will reveal who the culprit is.

The hour-long special will air at the end of October to celebrate Emmerdale's 43rd birthday, filling in the gaps from last Friday's explosive double bill.

Speaking at an Emmerdale press event on Wednesday (September 30), Oates commented: "By the time the episode airs, it will be about three or four weeks since Robert was shot. EastEnders have just done it very well with 'Who Killed Lucy?' and that was obviously stretched over several months.

"You can pick a timeframe I guess, and I like stories that go along with quite a pace. I felt with a storyline like this, where you've got five or six potential suspects, it's nice to pick them all off at a bit of a lick and keep the audience engaged over that period of time. It's just a judgement call and that's the way we chose to do it."

As well as the Robert plot, Emmerdale chiefs are promising to reveal two other shocking secrets in the flashback which will rock the village forever.

Oates continued: "Obviously I know that other shows have done flashback episodes before, so in that sense it's not new. But what's unique about this episode is that we do weave it around other stories, which we will carry forward.

"That's what we really wanted to do. We were aware that we had our work cut out telling the story in a 'rewind' way, because other shows have done it before and done it so well. To make ours different, we wanted to impart other story strands which would then go on much further.

"I'm really pleased with the response to the whodunit. We've been really lucky because this storyline really started last autumn with Robert and Aaron getting together. Then there was a huge moment with Katie's death in February, rolling onto the big summer episodes with the helicopter and then knocking onto this in the winter.

"I'm glad that we've been able to build those stories and everything's had a cause and effect. They're the best stories and they will continue into the winter. Hopefully the reaction will just grow and grow."

Guys isn't it Aaron that shot him though because he has the gun and hiding it and everything unless he is doing it on behalf of paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Guys isn't it Aaron that shot him though because he has the gun and hiding it and everything unless he is doing it on behalf of paddy?

Or maybe who ever shot Robert dropped the gun at/near the scene and Aaron thinking that Chas was the one who pulled the trigger picked up the gun to get rid of it, thinking he was protecting his mother... Just another possibility as to why he might have it...

Or maybe who ever shot Robert dropped the gun at/near the scene and Aaron thinking that Chas was the one who pulled the trigger picked up the gun to get rid of it, thinking he was protecting his mother... Just another possibility as to why he might have it...

I know but if he thought it was Chas wouldn't he have mentioned the gun to her?

I think it could be paddy because he was acting really weird that night and was trying to get marlon to go along with him that he was out all night with him so he would have an alibi.

• Advertisement

So did Eric kill Elisibeth? Wow shocked to have mentioned again after all these years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Pollard wasn't scared off !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why is Aaron always in black?

What happened to Lawrence in prison I missed it

What happened to Lawrence in prison I missed it

Aversion therapy for homosexuality.

That poor midwife I couldn't help but laugh everyone was rude to her lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

David has got over Alicia very quick.You would think he would be a little bit heartbroken

Aversion therapy for homosexuality.

:(

Someone has confessed and Chrissie going home.
    Classic line "so who did it? ":)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Oh look, there's Noah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I'm glad Megan appreciates Sam for the decent guy he is. I'm getting p.bored with Eric, I get he's grieving and I'd never knock anyone, because everyone deals with it differently et al, but it's like every day his and David's relationship is

Great! Eric got some news about Chrissie getting comeuppance! He has a good conversation with David, who then tells Layla that he thinks his dad is finally coming out of it, cue something going wrong with Chrissie, Eric loses it, David goes asks him wtf is going on, Eric tells David he hates him and has no idea why the hell he's still hanging round him. Eric stews and David goes and moans to Layla, but look! Eric got some news about Chrissie getting comeuppance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I know but if he thought it was Chas wouldn't he have mentioned the gun to her?

I think it could be paddy because he was acting really weird that night and was trying to get marlon to go along with him that he was out all night with him so he would have an alibi.
    In the flashback episode to show who shot Robert, two other secrets will be revealed. I think one of these will be that Paddy slept with the girl from the bar (the one who stormed off)

kitten_k wrote: »
    In the flashback episode to show who shot Robert, two other secrets will be revealed. I think one of these will be that Paddy slept with the girl from the bar (the one who stormed off)
    And what really happened to Pollards wife

dubstarr wrote: »
    And what really happened to Pollards wife

Val or Elizabeth

kitten_k wrote: »

really even though she said that he said she had a big nose, she looked pretty pissed off with him.

Why was he walking along the road all by himself when Marlon saw him in the taxi and didn't accept the lift back??

really even though she said that he said she had a big nose, she looked pretty pissed off with him.

Why was he walking along the road all by himself when Marlon saw him in the taxi and didn't accept the lift back??

Must have been a quick bunk up as he was walking back to Emmerdale from Hotten or Leeds

• Registered Users Posts: 56,256 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Had to laugh at Moira defending the granny slapping the young child for running onto the road. Moira stood there silent and not moving as the child made his way onto the road. Maybe had you been hoklding the wee lads hand he wouldn't have darted onto the road...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

walshb wrote: »
    Had to laugh at Moira defending the granny slapping the young child for running onto the road. Moira stood there silent and not moving as the child made his way onto the road. Maybe had you been hoklding the wee lads hand he wouldn't have darted onto the road...

We were saying the same thing at the time!!:)

Great to know that Noah's been safe on the bus for all these months.:rolleyes:

Maybe the killer is Chrissie's sister Rebecca whom we haven't met yet?She has motive, no doubt knows all about Robert's behaviour from when Chrissie stayed with her recently.

The midwife bit was funny but unrealistic. Surely she would have rung before making a house call like that?? I see Sam letting it slip about Megan's pregnancy and Jai overhearing. There's a lot of overheard conversations going on these days, especially in the pub.

I'm sure the Yorkshire Law Society would be interested to know about Rakesh advising both Chrissie and Lawrence. Slight conflict of interest there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Missed Tue/Wed/Thur

Any episode worth watching, can't be bothered seeing the Robert thing etc..

• Advertisement

Val or Elizabeth

Elizabeth.Pollard was an evil oul wagan back in the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement