Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Chas Dingle is going to have a stalker

Cheryl the dog is going to be ok

Eric is going to still be struggling to get over Val and will still be isolating david
    in a true tale of scrooge, Eric will have three special visitors, past, present and future

Christmas is going to be traumatic at wishing well cottage and heartbreak is looming for Lisa and Zack

Ashley and Harriet will be questionning their future

Bernice is going to through a festive bash at Home farm on new years eve, it will turn out to be a night to remember

• Registered Users Posts: 86,750 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chas stalker could it be someone connected to Cameron or Carl or is Emma still out to punish her

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chas stalker could it be someone connected to Cameron or Carl or is Emma still out to punish her

I think maybe Emma has calmed down now because her and James are bumping their respective uglies.

I'm thinking maybe Thomas, Carl's son?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

No it will be Noah,now we know where he was for all those months.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Chas Dingle is going to have a stalker

Cheryl the dog is going to be ok

Eric is going to still be struggling to get over Val and will still be isolating david
    in a true tale of scrooge, Eric will have three special visitors, past, present and future

Christmas is going to be traumatic at wishing well cottage and heartbreak is looming for Lisa and Zack

Ashley and Harriet will be questionning their future

Bernice is going to through a festive bash at Home farm on new years eve, it will turn out to be a night to remember

So going by that
    Belle is pregnant and around 3 months.

And Bernice and Lawerence make up if she's becoming lady of the manor.

Ashley cheats with Lauren while Harriet cheats with Bob

Hope I've done the spoilers right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ffs does belle get pregnant?? every single person that has sex has to end up pregnant in soaps. I think 2015 has been the year of the unplanned pregnancy in soaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

fin12 wrote: »
    ffs does belle get pregnant?? every single person that has sex has to end up pregnant in soaps. I think 2015 has been the year of the unplanned pregnancy in soaps.

Well it will have been 3ish months since her roll in the hay with Kirin and I can't think of much else that is going to devastate Lisa and Zac. Especially since they made such a big deal of Belle being given safe sex lectures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Aaron, Dan and Kerry must be permanently drunk given the amount of times we've seen them holding up the bar at the Woolpack this week.

Eric did a marvellous job of wrecking the shop. For a man with a serious heart condition, he was pretty efficient with that slegehammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Radio5 wrote: »
    Aaron, Dan and Kerry must be permanently drunk given the amount of times we've seen them holding up the bar at the Woolpack this week.

Eric did a marvellous job of wrecking the shop. For a man with a serious heart condition, he was pretty efficient with that slegehammer.

Am so, so, so sick of Eric!! :(:(:(

When Cain visits Aaron in prison he realises he's in a bad way as he starts talking about killing himself. Cain hatches plan. He asks Adam to help kill Robert and make sure Chrissie gets the blame

So that video has a purpose then? I guess it's got Aaron in the background looking shifty with a firearm.

• Advertisement

When Cain visits Aaron in prison he realises he's in a bad way as he starts talking about killing himself. Cain hatches plan. He asks Adam to help kill Robert and make sure Chrissie gets the blame

So that video has a purpose then? I guess it's got Aaron in the background looking shifty with a firearm.

Why would Cain ask Adam for help?

Maybe Robert wasn't the intended victim of the shooting, Chas could have been

Maybe Robert wasn't the intended victim of the shooting, Chas could have been

Its Adam the plan will go pear-shaped

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Why would anyone ask Adam for help? :pac:

Why would anyone ask Adam for help? :pac:

If I asked Adam what day of the week it was I would double check with someone else :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Finally Emmerdale getting the recognition it deserves at one of the big Soap Awards ceremonies... 8 Wins...

http://www.insidesoap.co.uk/the-winners-of-the-inside-soap-awards-2015/

Why don't David now go after Alicia and Jake and show he cares he has lost them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Because it's not in the script ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Finally Emmerdale getting the recognition it deserves at one of the big Soap Awards ceremonies... 8 Wins...

May as well be the Michael Parr fanclub awards. Much better actors out there. Adam Woodyat at deserved that accolade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

And give Pollard two fingers as he drives away

Grumpy Eric a new business adventure for Leyla :p

I wonder will Vanessa still not want and love Johnny when the truth about his daddy comes out, gotta feel for Adam, Victoria and Moira when it does, they dote on him already

I enjoyed the Cain and Debbie scenes at Shadrach's grave, forgot he is buried at Dingleland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

April is such a sweetie. What a great little actress.

Just caught up

My heart is breaking for little Johnny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭antonymin

Looks like Cain is coming around concerning Kyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

April was on the ball tonight, that little girl is gonna go on to Academy Awards, mark my words!

Decent double episode last night, except for Kerry/Berniece filler stuff.

The medical tests on Johnny will surely reveal some discrepency about his paternity.

Are Nikhil and Molly coming back with Brenda for a visit to the village?

April is excellent alright.

Is Bernice going to be a beard for Lawrence as no hanky panky happening

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Wow! Delighted little April/Amelia got an award. She is brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Wow! Delighted little April/Amelia got an award. She is brilliant!!

She's one a few already... I reckon she'll go on a streak now for a few years and consistently win it. Like Ellis Hollins did year after year as Tom on Hollyoaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I can't wait for Kirin to find out he's the dad, hopefully it happens soon.

• Advertisement

Genius work by Rhona there telling Adam, who is such a mature, calm and reasonable person. Just what Vanessa needs at this time, more shouting and hysterics from him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement