Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

ShazGV wrote: »
    I can't wait for Kirin to find out he's the dad, hopefully it happens soon.

We couldn't be so lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

antonymin wrote: »
    Looks like Cain is coming around concerning Kyle.

About time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Are Andy & Pete about to bond over the fact that they both want to kill/thought they literally murdered their brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

So Andy thinks Robert is the devil incarnate cus he had an affair with Katie and then didn't call a dr when she fell ( he didn't push her) has he forgotten his own misdeeds? He set fire to the barn and killed Roberts mom, shot his dad, got a 15yr old pregnant, cheated on girlfriends when not beating them up so I think it's about time someone told him to cop on and stop the self pitying crap ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

No Emmerdale tonight and back on Monday at 6:45pm as Lithuania V England begins at 7:15.

• Advertisement

No Emmerdale tonight and back on Monday at 6:45pm as Lithuania V England begins at 7:15.

Here we go again. Footballers thinking kicking a lump of leather up and down a field is more important than an institution.
    Some of these guys weren't even born when it started.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Radio5 wrote: »
    Genius work by Rhona there telling Adam, who is such a mature, calm and reasonable person. Just what Vanessa needs at this time, more shouting and hysterics from him.

I have been livid with Adam for the way he has been treating Vanessa. Has no one told him about PTSD? However, that scene between him and Vanessa when he eventually seemed to care about her
    getting help was very moving. Vanessa actress played a blinder here!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I have been livid with Adam for the way he has been treating Vanessa. Has no one told him about PTSD? However, that scene between him and Vanessa when he eventually seemed to care about her
    getting help was very moving. Vanessa actress played a blinder here!

I agree, it's like none of them except Moira and possibly Rhona had ever heard of post natal depression and PTSD. And if I were Vanessa and Adam was all "imma take the kid away from you because you're suffering from a common ailment and something that just some understanding and cop on would help an incredible amount.." I forgot where I was going with this but I would kick him up and down that village and bar him from seeing the child. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I've only been watching bits and pieces lately. I wonder are they making Adam so OTT for greater dramatic effect when he finds out he is not the dad. I presume that will happen, at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Coming up soon on ‪Emmerdale‬...
    Cain holds someone's life in his hands as he prepares to cut Robert's oxygen tube!
    :D

• Advertisement

Kerry don't half make me laugh

Kerry was a great ambassador for the factory. Were her hands super-glued to her armpits? With Mr. Sainsbury checking the place out, Kerry looked like she was in a straight-jacket, Laurel was writing on a clip board and 2 (?) seemed to be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

This may be idiot question of the year but why did Kirin dump Jai and drive off? Was it because he'd taken drugs himself?

(Andy forgot to mention to Pete that his old feud with Robert led to Max King's death. Maybe he's forgotten!!)

I thought it was because he was over the limit... I think they'd had 4 beers each.

I agree, it's like none of them except Moira and possibly Rhona had ever heard of post natal depression and PTSD. And if I were Vanessa and Adam was all "imma take the kid away from you because you're suffering from a common ailment and something that just some understanding and cop on would help an incredible amount.." I forgot where I was going with this but I would kick him up and down that village and bar him from seeing the child. :mad:

Was delighted when she screamed at him to get out!

I can't wait for Kirin to find out he's the dad, hopefully it happens soon.

It's taking far too long! Can't believe that Priya has stayed quiet all this time. Will have no sympathy for Adam as he has been so horrible to Vanessa.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brooke 2 wrote: »
    It's taking far too long! Can't believe that Priya has stayed quiet all this time. Will have no sympathy for Adam as he has been so horrible to Vanessa.

I will feel sorry for Adam, Victoria and Moira and I don't even like Adam :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I will feel sorry for Adam, Victoria and Moira and I don't even like Adam :p

I will feel really sorry for Moira and Victoria. Adam's selfishness riles me, even though his strong feelings arise from his concern for his 'son'.

With Chrissie doing her "here's one I made earlier" bit and Rakesh not going home, I presume they'll be bumping uglies soon, hopefully before CHRIStmas... Then soap being soap, Priya finds out and tells Kirin?

With Chrissie doing her "here's one I made earlier" bit and Rakesh not going home, I presume they'll be bumping uglies soon, hopefully before CHRIStmas... Then soap being soap, Priya finds out and tells Kirin?

Something is needed to provoke her into telling the truth to Kirin. I really can't understand how she has kept quiet for so long, especially as Kirin was present at the birth. I also think it was a bit weird to have called the baby after Adam's 'father' as Vanessa only became pregnant as a result of a fling with Adam and would have no future with him.

• Advertisement

It's disappointing that Priya has kept it a secret so long, I'm sure that'll reflect badly on her when it all comes out even though she wanted to tell Kirin in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

It's disappointing that Priya has kept it a secret so long, I'm sure that'll reflect badly on her when it all comes out even though she wanted to tell Kirin in the first place.

She was never a favourite of mine when she was all princessy over David and the wedding but she grew on me but I am very disappointed in the way they've had her keep the secret as she was always a family first kind of character.

I completely agree, I really warmed to her after her breakup with David too & I don't like this decision for her.

I completely agree, I really warmed to her after her breakup with David too & I don't like this decision for her.

Did not like her at all in the beginning but she has grown on me, especially since she had her baby. You can sense how horrified she is at what Rakeesh did - that is why I cannot believe that she has still not told Kirin the truth. :(

Rakesh is some ambulance chaser :D

Rakesh is some ambulance chaser :D

Thought that was his son :)

Jaysus Chrissie is laying it on a bit thick.

So whats the story with Finn or is it all just filler?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

So whats the story with Finn or is it all just filler?

It's the hilarious "Comedy" segment they have every now and again to give Rodney and Jimmy a storyline!! :rolleyes:

The Whites must have stockpiled a fortune since they moved to Home Farm seeing as how they can live comfortably and pay huge legal bills without either lovestruck Chrissie, comatose Robert and imprisoned Lawrence doing any bit of work or even answering the office phone over the past few weeks!!!!

Chas is really annoying now. They way she was laying into the white wine for breakfast, I'd be sending Laurel round to have a chat with her......

• Advertisement

October 22, a 90 minute episode of Ememrdale is will the first half hour will be a regular episode the other 60 minutes will be the flashback to what happened that night Robert was shot and by who?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement