Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like more fighting for Ross/Pete and Robert/Andy coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I can't believe they're all turning on Priya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just watching Emmerdale now, when Rekish was saying to Chrissy that he was flattered, did he say "it cant happen yet" as in them having an affair that's what i thought he said, did anyone else hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

fin12 wrote: »
    Just watching Emmerdale now, when Rekish was saying to Chrissy that he was flattered, did he say "it cant happen yet" as in them having an affair that's what i thought he said, did anyone else hear that?

I don't think so, because he went on to say about how he was getting married to Priya etc.

I can't wait for the 2 episodes on the 22nd! that'll be awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Bet it was Emma who had intended to shoot Chas but missed and hit Robert instead.

Wonder what the story is with Paddy - something to do with the two girls they met in the pub i bet - and one of them is now blackmailing him...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Bet it was Emma who had intended to shoot Chas but missed and hit Robert instead.

Wonder what the story is with Paddy - something to do with the two girls they met in the pub i bet - and one of them is now blackmailing him...

Ooooh, that would be an interesting twist... It never even crossed my mind that Chas may have been the intended victim...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

All will be revealed on Oct 22 when they rewind the clock.
    Saw it advertised on TV this evening.

I think the butler did it with the candle stick in the library ;)

All will be revealed on Oct 22 when they rewind the clock.
    Saw it advertised on TV this evening.

I think the butler did it with the candle stick in the library ;)

I loved Cluedo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

Yeah ..i thought that last week about Emma.....cant get a handle why Arron's so twitchy tho..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

In the episode where Aaron hid the gun, didnt he hear them coming and close the bonnet before they came round the corner? How did Adams video catch the whole thing?
    Another thing thats annoying me, didnt Marlon swap numbers with the girl in the pub? They made a big story of Paddy trying to get him to meet someone, then he meets someone he really likes but they dont follow it up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ooooh, that would be an interesting twist... It never even crossed my mind that Chas may have been the intended victim...

That would be good twist. Hopefully she won't miss the next time :eek:

.red. wrote: »
    In the episode where Aaron hid the gun, didnt he hear them coming and close the bonnet before they came round the corner? How did Adams video catch the whole thing?
    Another thing thats annoying me, didnt Marlon swap numbers with the girl in the pub? They made a big story of Laddy trying to get him to meet someone, then he meets someone he realky likes but they dont follow it up?

Giggling at the Laddy/Paddy typo :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭.red.

Giggling at the Laddy/Paddy typo :pac::pac:

Yes it was a typo that i fixed but he is a bit of a Ladd, especially if he did get jiggy the night of the shooting.

Yeah ..i thought that last week about Emma.....cant get a handle why Arron's so twitchy tho..

Does Aaron thinks Chas or Paddy did it or arranged to have it done?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Aaron thinks Chas or Paddy did it or arranged to have it done?

Personally, I think Paddy did it, and Aaron knows and is covering for him. Which is why he looks shifty / was hiding the gun. Paddy doesn't seem like the kind of person to have an affair now, regardless what happened in his past, he loves Rhona and Leo and I don't think he'd throw them away for a fling or one night stand, I don't think anything else happened with him when he was in town and when he got home he found Aaron waiting for him or something similar, and was telling him that they had to do something about Robert. That's what I think happened!

Kerry and Bernice are brilliant on screen together

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jadaol

Personally, I think Paddy did it, and Aaron knows and is covering for him. Which is why he looks shifty / was hiding the gun. Paddy doesn't seem like the kind of person to have an affair now, regardless what happened in his past, he loves Rhona and Leo and I don't think he'd throw them away for a fling or one night stand, I don't think anything else happened with him when he was in town and when he got home he found Aaron waiting for him or something similar, and was telling him that they had to do something about Robert. That's what I think happened!

something did happen to him though and the possible affair is a smokescreen.
    if you remember his glasses got broke and he was too shifty to get in the cab with marlon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

If I were laurel I'd give jai such a massive kick in the bollocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

All I can make out in that video is Aaron under the bonnet. How can they (Yorkshire's busiest solicitor and Adam) make out a gun? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

post-1990-0-90165800-1404384497.jpg

• Advertisement

A mechanic working on the engine of a car in the scrapyard? His first thought was that Aaron must be hiding the weapon.

521122013141152_JESSICA.jpg

Juliet Bravo had her back to the car and didn't hear the sound of the car bonnet open but was Scooter facing it and between the 2 of them they neither seen nor heard anything!!!

Juliet Bravo had her back to the car and didn't hear the sound of the car bonnet open but was Scooter facing it and between the 2 of them they neither seen nor heard anything!!!

Sorry but wtf does this sentence even mean. ......

Sorry but wtf does this sentence even mean. ......

Juliet Bravo = Female detective (Old BBC TV series.)
    Scooter = Asian male detective, formerly played Scooter Makuna in Coronation Street. I'm sure you get the rest.

Why didn't Aaron move the gun to one of the other cars also being taken away to be crushed

why would anyone just go away and hid a weapon they supposedly didn't use? what a load of s**t. and then the reason he gives is, hiding it because he thought it was chas, when you saw her she was holding robert and staying with him surely if she had been the one that had shot him, she wouldn't stick around? What does Aaron think she did, shot him then threw the gun behind her and went to hold robert while everyone else gathered around?????? And also Adam not realizing that he had put the video online or sent it to others?????

why would anyone just go away and hid a weapon they supposedly didn't use? what a load of s**t. and then hiding it because he thought it was chas, when you saw her she was holding robert and staying with him surely if she had been the one that had shot him, she wouldn't stick around? What does Aaron think she did, shot him then threw the gun behind her and went to hold robert while everyone else gathered around?????? And also Adam not realizing that he had put the video online or sent it to others?????

It was Victoria who uploaded the video on line not Adam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It was Victoria who uploaded the video on line not Adam

Ok he might not have uploaded it online but he know he wasn't the only one who had access to the video, obviously Victoria had the video as well. so why didn't that dawn on him??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ok he might not have uploaded it online but he know he wasn't the only one who had access to the video, obviously Victoria had the video as well. so why didn't that dawn on him??

Because its Adam and hes a bit slow:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭lambayire

Personally, I think Paddy did it, and Aaron knows and is covering for him.

I'm with you on that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement