Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I love the "new" Cain but i hope they dont make him too soft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

No one mentioned it but what if Robert arranged the shooting. He probably wanted Chas dead but the shooter hit him instead.
    Now wouldn't that be a plot twist to beat poirot .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

That's exactly it. The 'old' Cain is never far from the surface, e.g when he prevented Robert from turning up at Adam and Victoria's wedding, or, of course, left Ross at the edge of the cliff :D.
    I liked the way he turned up to defend Chas in the Woolie this week too. The character is very well written, and brilliantly acted, IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Was it ever said that the gun that Arron had was in fact the gun that shot Robert..??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

No. That thought crossed my mind too. Aaron just found it and assumed about Chas. I'm pretty sure that the gun Aaron hid was the one Ross got but not 100% on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No one mentioned it but what if Robert arranged the shooting. He probably wanted Chas dead but the shooter hit him instead.

hope not. If its a hitman (and a pretty terrible one at that) that would be an anticlimax. Has to be a main charCter or someone possibly from Chas' past if she was being aimed at

Oooooooo nice twist

Oooooooo nice twist

Thank you...takes a bow :)

His animosity for chas is well known as is his pining for Aaron. She was instrumental in splitting them up.

We will know in 6 hours or so.

Better go out and buy some popcorn for me and Valium for the kids;) **

** ( not to taken seriously)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Definately a possibility tatranska. Sure Robert already arranged to kill Chas once until he spoke to Aaron and called it off.

Aaron seemed pretty sure that if Robert came out of the coma he would tell us all who shot him. This is Robert! I wouldn't trust what he said if he told me that Tuesday comes after Monday. He could well lie about who shot him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To be honest , at this point I'm not even half bothered about who shot Robert , just get it over and done with ,or shoot him again . Or me for saying that :D

Excellent scenes with Sandy I thought . Very emotive topic , having a say in how you wish to end your life when the time comes , nicely portrayed in Sandys' own style .

And what is going on with Paddy???

Computer gone wonky so apologies for the italic writing or whatever it's called :rolleyes:

Paddy clearly had a one night stand...........and shes prob pregnant as the fertility rate in soaps is of freak nature

Ross is now 1/4 with the bookies?? Thats extremely low so the bookies clearly know something

Paddy clearly had a one night stand...........and shes prob pregnant as the fertility rate in soaps is of freak nature

I know that's what it seems to be , but I'm doubtful as that being true though .

Even though I haven't a clue as to what the real reason is .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I'm going to harp back to Nicola Stephenson and Paddy had a knee trembler with her. Maybe she is going to go all bunny boiler on the vet. Still think Ross pulled the trigger but Jesus wept, where did he get that back-pack?

ah paddy tells your one that he wants to kill Robert and now she is blackmailing him! No one night stand. even though he dorsnt do it. Either Lachlan or Pollard for me. Ros is too obvioud

why is Ros shoehorned into every storyline.............. Kate Oates has a thing for him clearly.

And then he always getting excused for every deplorable act of violence he commits because the women love him.

Robson Green won't be happy when he hears his wife had a fling with Paddy :)

Ross :)

Deserved a twist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Ashley has dementia thought Sandy may have

Disappointing.

Ross :)

I thought there was going to be one last twist.
    Disappointing to be honest.

So was the biking accident Andy's plan to kill Pete and he bottled it in the end so saved him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So was the biking accident Andy's plan to kill Pete and he bottled it in the end so saved him

Oooooo nice one

The hole flashback was kinda lame to be honest thought Andy & Ross twist was good

as for Paddy always cheats on his wife's or girlfriends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

OMG I said that maybe Lachlan stayed behind and was staying in that shed thing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Just finished watching. That was very disappointing. All of it, but particularly the Ashley part.

Just finished watching. That was very disappointing. All of it, but particularly the Ashley part.
    ashley leaving for good next year

Disappointed in Paddy , but found Ashleys storyline to be incredibly sad to be honest.
    Love his character , sad times ahead with his storyline and his fathers :(

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Disappointed in Paddy , but found Ashleys storyline to be incredibly sad to be honest.
    Love his character , sad times ahead with his storyline and his fathers :(

Has Sandy got cancer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement