Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Debbie's reason for kicking Pete out was he was like Cameron for "killing Ross" and moves Ross in with her and the kids straight away after he admits to trying to kill Pete :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Debbie's reason for kicking Pete out was he was like Cameron for "killing Ross" and moves Ross in with her and the kids straight away after he admits to trying to kill Pete :p

I dont think the ompaloompa knows this yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

.red. wrote: »
    I dont think the ompaloompa knows this yet!

she knows about what he tried to do to Pete but she doesn't know that he was the one that shot Robert, Is Andy like slow or something, would you really want a man like that living with your kids.

I cant stand that Debbie, cant wait till Nickel has a go at her.

As much as I like Ross why did he have to lamp Nikhil when he was telling the truth about Debbie even Cain didn't step in for her

• Registered Users Posts: 56,242 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ross-Pete-Debbie is the most pathetic story in the soap's history.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Most of the storylines they give Debbie are terrible. The whole relationship with Pete was ridiculous, but obviously part of this storyline. Ross and Charity being together ruins the Ross and Debbie thing, how many times had Debbie and Charity slept with the same man? I get they're Dingles and everything but it's so stupid...and gross.

She's a decent actress, but they ruin her with these crap storylines and have turned her into a terrible character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

walshb wrote: »
    Ross-Pete-Debbie is the most pathetic story in the soap's history.

It needs to end. When Ross was released from hospital, (after coming back from the dead :D), and went straight around to Debbie's house, I just thought oh FFS! And it's gone around in circles ever since. She must be soon off on maternity leave anyway.

Robert & Andy brothers fighting
    Pete & Robert brothers fighting
    Jai & Nikhill brothers fighting

seeing a trend?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I've just caught up. Priya is such a brat! Oh my god she has very little experience and threw Nikhil's (SWOON! I was gutted when he left!) offer of working under him to learn the ropes back into his (precious) face. And then she goes stomping around I HAVE NO FAMILY just because she doesn't have experience, and her family is worried that a bit of pressure and she'd be throwing up her breakfast again. If I were her, I'd be grateful of any and all offers of help offered to me by a family that clearly cares for each other. I thought the whole kicking Jai out of the factory would have been a bit more of a bombshell, a bit more explosive but Jai (also a massive brat) just flipped a table and pushed some toffees on the floor. (#healthandsafety?) Also where's the mother, what's her name? Super involved in all of her kids' lives to a point where it's obnoxiously interfering, and now suddenly off on some cruise while one of her sons is throwing half the cocaine ever made up his face, and her daughter is stomping everywhere she goes with the world's biggest pout?! OH it's Georgia. That's the mothers name.

Is Georgia on a cruise with her tennis instructor

• Advertisement

That seems to be where she was last time any of them remembered she existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Jaysus, how many cruises does that woman go on? She's on one in The Bill now too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah i think they have treated Priya terrible.She was good enough when Jai was running it in to the ground.But when the prodigal son returns she is not wanted.Plus the Father was very condescending saying she has a child,what bout a Nikhil or is that child only a figment of imagination.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Ah i think they have treated Priya terrible.She was good enough when Jai was running it in to the ground.But when the prodigal son returns she is not wanted.Plus the Father was very condescending saying she has a child,what bout a Nikhil or is that child only a figment of imagination.

I think Rakesh having a word with Rishi about Priya not eating was also part of Rishi's decision over her past eating disorder

I think Rakesh don't want Priya working only at home for him

I think Rakesh don't want Priya working only at home for him

I don't think that's how it is, I think Rakesh is a modern enough guy, he's ok with Priya having a job and doing her own thing.

Does Rakesh have an older daughter too? Or am I mistaken there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yes Rohini Kotecha is his daughter, she would be 16.

I wish Cain was barman in my local, I'd be there every day

Emma is way too obvious as Chas's stalker, one theory I saw on another board is that Chas herself is the stalker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Emma is way too obvious as Chas's stalker, one theory I saw on another board is that Chas herself is the stalker

If that was the case why did she look so taken aback in a couple of scenes when she was on her own after an 'incident' 😝 If they didnt include those scenes it would be a good theory

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If that was the case why did she look so taken aback in a couple of scenes when she was on her own after an 'incident' 😝 If they didnt include those scenes it would be a good theory

Just a theory, but could it be the beginning of a multiple personality disorder of some sort for Chas and she is in fact doing these thing without even realising it, which would justify her being freaked out after said incidents.

I don't think it is Emma either, so who else could it realistically be?

Just a theory, but could it be the beginning of a multiple personality disorder of some sort for Chas and she is in fact doing these thing without even realising it, which would justify her being freaked out after said incidents.

Ross :p another storyline for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I would love it if it was Cameron who is the stalker. Maybe he didnt die in the flood after all :):)

Not that I think she is the stalker but surely Chas would have Emma down as the no. 1 suspect ???? Also Cain would be wary?? Am I missing something here?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Oh, I was just reading this and watching tonight's episode. Good call

:D

Karen23 wrote: »
    Oh, I was just reading this and watching tonight's episode. Good call

in fairness it was all over digital spy. I just never thought of her sleep walking or sleep stalking 😁

I think Cain and Emma would make a good couple sorry Coira fans

So it was Chaz all along

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

in fairness it was all over digital spy. I just never thought of her sleep walking or sleep stalking 😁

Speaking of Digital Spy - does anyone know any alternatives for soap news, because their new layout is absolutely terrible. The soaps section is in such a mess you couldn't find info, even if you wanted to.

• Advertisement

Speaking of Digital Spy - does anyone know any alternatives for soap news, because their new layout is absolutely terrible. The soaps section is in such a mess you couldn't find info, even if you wanted to.

I agree new layout is awful

You could try

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement