Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

this sleep stalking story is ridiculous. So many plotholes. Why wouldnt Chas call the police. Why wouldnt she stick a camera in. Why isnt there an alarm in the pub of the most psychotic village in England. or change the keys?? wasnt thought through at all and a big low alongside the Ross shooting Robert story for a soap that was flying first half of year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I agree new layout is awful

You could try

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/

Thanks for these links. I agree re Digital Spy, total mess, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

this sleep stalking story is ridiculous. So many plotholes. Why wouldnt Chas call the police. Why wouldnt she stick a camera in. Why isnt there an alarm in the pub of the most psychotic village in England. or change the keys?? wasnt thought through at all and a big low alongside the Ross shooting Robert story for a soap that was flying first half of year.

Ye i saud the same,if they checked the cctv they would have seen who it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apparently Chas was in the army and Robert's shooting has brought on PTSD

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Jesus they kept that quiet.

• Advertisement

Emmerdale to reintroduce Aaron Livesy's father Gordon as Gary Mavers takes over the role.

Emmerdale landlady Chas Dingle will get a blast from the past next month, as her ex-husband Gordon Livesy returns to the village.

Former Peak Practice actor Gary Mavers has been cast in the role of Gordon, who will reappear on our screens in early December.

Gordon is the father of Chas's son Aaron, but he's been out of the picture in recent years.

Aaron harbours a lot of resentment towards his dad, so it's bound to be an explosive reunion when father and son come face-to-face again.

Fans may also be curious to find out how Gordon's return affects Chas, who's endured a difficult few weeks in the village following Robert Sugden's shooting.

Chas is currently under the mistaken belief that she has a stalker after she repeatedly caused damage at The Woolpack while sleepwalking. Could Gordon's presence improve things for Chas, or will he only make things a whole lot worse?

Gordon was previously played by actor Gerard Fletcher in a handful of brief appearances between 2003 and 2008.

Bringing the character back to Emmerdale will now allow the ITV soap to delve back into the past of Chas and Aaron, with a busy few months ahead for both of them.

Speaking in September, Emmerdale's producer Kate Oates teased: "We have a big storyline coming up in the New Year for Aaron and Chas which will be a new subject for Emmerdale, so I'm looking forward to that."

Liverpudlian actor Mavers is best known for playing Dr Andrew Attwood in Peak Practice. His other TV credits include the role of DI Will Manning in Casualty.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...over-the-role/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

dubstarr wrote: »
    Jesus they kept that quiet.

It was a big enough thing when she came into the show originally that she had been in the army, if I remember correctly... They just don't mention it much these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

It was a big enough thing when she came into the show originally that she had been in the army, if I remember correctly... They just don't mention it much these days...

They mentioned it a few times when herself and Aaron were training for the charity run for Jenny/Gennie. When she couldnt keep up she used to comment that she could easily run x amount of miles before breakfast when she was in the army!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Aaron harbours a lot of resentment towards his dad, so it's bound to be an explosive reunion when father and son come face-to-face again.

So Aaron definitely gets out of jail then :-D

So Aaron definitely gets out of jail then :-D

Andy wont let an innocent go down or maybe Robert really loves him and gets him out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hope we meet Tess husband, what she sees in Paddy is baffling me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I don't know how they managed it (and I'm not sure I need the mental image) but he squeezed into her little Peugeot to do the bizzo? I hope she gets her undercarriage checked out.

1. We already know that Chas and Aaron are destined to get a blast from the past in the form of returning Gordon. But what brings him back to the Dales? His arrival will stir up a range of emotions in both his son and his ex and when it looks like Chas is hiding something from Aaron, could it push the struggling lad over the edge?

2. Ashley faces a bleak Christmas as his health struggles remain at the forefront of his mind. But he can’t keep his torment secret forever – who will he confide in? And what will the surprising results be?

3. You can expect an awkward dinner at the Dingle table on 25th December as bubbling secrets threaten to ruin the day for several of the attendees. Can the clan overcome the threat of a wrecked Yuletide and enjoy their day with a good old fashioned Dingle knees up?

4. Actress Charley Webb is expecting a baby so it’s inevitable that we will see a temporary exit from Debbie Dingle very soon. And we can promise that she won’t leave the village quietly either. But what does her departure mean for her lover Ross – and how will he react?

5. Ever since Lachlan and Gabby ended up under the same roof, we just knew that there would be trouble. And we weren’t wrong. When these two mischievous heads get together, you can guarantee that someone is going to suffer…

6. Fans have been very patient in their wait for the paternity of baby Johnny to be revealed. And it seems like it’s about to pay off when a discovery by Vanessa raises her suspicions and causes her to investigate the truth. Uh oh…

7. Paddy continues to play with fire as he can’t seem to resist Tess. But as he starts to become reckless, is Rhona set for some terrible heartbreak?

8. Eric could face a very lonely Christmas Day as his recent behaviour continues to isolate his loved ones. Consumed by his grief of losing Val, it seems there could be no way back for him. Until his past, present and future come calling to deliver a very poignant message to the village’s very own Scrooge!

9. Bernice determines to wow everyone with a New Year party at Home Farm. And it promises to be a night that none of the guests will forget. Let’s just hope that it’s for all of the right reasons…

10. Which pair end up in hot water over the holiday season after taking drastic action that grabs the attention of the authorities…

11. Viewers will notice some sparks fly between a very unexpected pair – and one is them is spoken for…it certainly shocked us! But will they lead anywhere or stop at a bit of an attraction?

12. Finally, there’s a lovely treat in store for visitors to the Woolpack on Christmas Day. And viewers should enjoy it too!
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/09/emmerd...lines-5489740/

Diane get stabbed
    :eek::eek::eek:

Diane get stabbed
    :eek::eek::eek:

I think by
    Chas and also Bernice gets some action again by Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I think by
    Chas and also Bernice gets some action again by Andy

Together :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Who puts people into their contacts list by Surnames!!! Recipe for disaster there Ashley...

Reminds me a bit of the Text Song...

Chas kicking Robert and Victoria out of a pub their step mother Diane co owns plus Chas arranged for Cameron to rob :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

• Advertisement

Could Ashley be fired as a vicar if he goes to the police?

fin12 wrote: »

It didnt seem like a confession to a priest when andy told him. It was more like a drunk guy spilling the beans to the first person to come along.

Has Carly's charges and case been forgotten about or thrown out now Val is dead no more mention of it

Has Carly's charges and case been forgotten about or thrown out now Val is dead no more mention of it
    I was only thinking that the other day.
    They have changed her charachter to a much more likeable one but I wish theyd make her more ladylike, they have her dolled up like a truck driver all the time. Shes a stunning woman and they need to replace Alisha for the lads lol.
    Priya is very pretty but is a stick insect, more curves on a scabby greyhound lol and Debbie is so orange i need to alter the contrast on the tv when shes on screen.
    Theres no other eye candy really for the lads apart from Moira who, they could stick in a bin bag and give her a blade 1 for all i care. Shes a belter lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

fin12 wrote: »

Tonight as per the TV guide:
    "Ashely lets the cat out of the bag," which sounds more like a slip of the tongue more than a deliberate blab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

.red. wrote: »
    I was only thinking that the other day.
    They have changed her charachter to a much more likeable one but I wish theyd make her more ladylike, they have her dolled up like a truck driver all the time. Shes a stunning woman and they need to replace Alisha for the lads lol.
    Priya is very pretty but is a stick insect, more curves on a scabby greyhound lol and Debbie is so orange i need to alter the contrast on the tv when shes on screen.
    Theres no other eye candy really for the lads apart from Moira who, they could stick in a bin bag and give her a blade 1 for all i care. Shes a belter lol.

Leyla is really pretty.

Nikhil Sharma and Ross Barton will go head-to-head in an exciting new feud, promises actor Rik Makarem

The estranged Woolpack character Nikhil has only just returned to the Dales but is set to leave again in the New Year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdales-nikhil-sharma-ross-barton-6814087

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poor Bernice didn't seem too convinced with Lawrence last night after their heart to heart , or maybe it's just me thinking that ?

Glad to see Nicola back , at least it's not all about Ross and Debbie anymore :)

Looking forward to seeing how the Andy/Robert storyline plays out to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement