Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

So glad Nicola is back she brings a lot of a lot of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh Jimmy you are no Patrick Swayze :p him and Nico are gas

whats the deal with Jimmy, Nicola & the watermelon is that from a movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

From Jennifer Grey's character, Baby in Dirty Dancing when she was talking to Patrick Swayze's character, Johnny and holding a watermelon.

J3fxwe2.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I'd hoped Robert would die. Hate his character.

And I liked the old Robert. Way hotter. :p

• Advertisement

I'd hoped Robert would die. Hate his character.

And I liked the old Robert. Way hotter. :p

I'm glad he didn't die, Ryan is doing brilliantly as Robert

Andy always think he is the better Sugden :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I really like Robert as well, glad he's still in it, I dont know what it is about him, I know he has done some terrible things but I find myself feeling sorry for him and there are definitely people in his life that he genuinely loves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I missed part 2. What happened with the phone call to the cops?

I missed part 2. What happened with the phone call to the cops?

Robert gave the police a fake shooter description which he just remembered so Aaron will get out so maybe Robert does love him

I thought Cain had sussed that Andy was involved in shooting when he visited him in hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm glad he didn't die, Ryan is doing brilliantly as Robert

Andy always think he is the better Sugden :mad:
    fin12 wrote: »
    Ya I really like Robert as well, glad he's still in it, I dont know what it is about him, I know he has done some terrible things but I find myself feeling sorry for him and there are definitely people in his life that he genuinely loves.

I agree. I like Robert, and even though I am not a fan of Andy, and the endless round of them trying to kill one another :D, I like their scenes together. I like that they refer back to the past. It makes it very real, in my opinion, that they are both so haunted by it.

Same here fin, there is a vulnerability about him, that makes him likeable to me, despite all the things he has done. And he did save Adam's life so he does have some goodness in him, somewhere.

• Advertisement

I have to catch up on last night's episodes, but just to add, I am delighted Nicola is back. I felt so sorry for her, coming home to that awful looking place, instead of the lovely home she left. I love her character, and she and Jimmy are really well matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Are there any brothers in Emmerdale who like each other :):) Ross and Pete are always fighting. Jai is trying to get rid of Nikhil and Andy and Robert are on their endless merry go around of trying to hurt each other. Finn seems to be the only sibling who is not fighting with anybody.

gazzer wrote: »
    Are there any brothers in Emmerdale who like each other :):) Ross and Pete are always fighting. Jai is trying to get rid of Nikhil and Andy and Robert are on their endless merry go around of trying to hurt each other. Finn seems to be the only sibling who is not fighting with anybody.

Sam and Cain :p but I forget sometimes they are half brothers

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2086854&page=148

The post by ianradioian fourth post down, made me laugh, they have added their own 'take' to the spoilers. :D

Sam and Cain :p but I forget sometimes they are half brothers

Robert and Andy arent even blood related. Robert is the son of Jacks first wife Pat and she had him from a previous relationship whereas Andy was adopted by the family

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Have missed all shows since last Friday, have I missed much or should I watch back before I watch tonight's?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Have missed all shows since last Friday, have I missed much or should I watch back before I watch tonight's?

It's not on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    It's not on tonight.

Oh , didn't know that either ! Thanks for that :)

[/B]

Robert and Andy arent even blood related. Robert is the son of Jacks first wife Pat and she had him from a previous relationship whereas Andy was adopted by the family

Is Robert and Victoria not biological children of Jack and Sarah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

They are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I've just now caught up with the past week of Emmerdale, I'm so glad Nico is back, she's amazing, throwing Priya's junk out of the window. Though no one telling her Jimmy sold their home is completely unrealistic, surely her Dad would have, or Bernice, her actual family.

I'm glad Robert did the right thing re Aaron, I'm glad he's going to get off, although the whole gun thing is still going to be an issue for him.

Jai is being a total d!ck, I've had very little time for the lad for a long while now, but playing Tanya and Nikhil off each other is just plain cruel. I can't stand him at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They are.

They aren't.

Victoria is.
    Robert is Jack's son, but Robert's mother was Jack's first wife, Pat.

Chas line to Tanya about in breeding was funny as true with Dingles

I can see Robert bedding Lawrence at some stage I am calling it now lol

And/Or Bernice too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Victoria is.
    Robert is Jack's son, but Robert's mother was Jack's first wife, Pat.

Would I be correct in thinking that Andy and Daz were both children of Billy Hopwood and that he was one of the guys who robbed the Post Office, killing Dr Viv's hubby Vic Windsor many years ago?

Wasn't Daz adpoted by Jack and Diane at some point? he is never mentioned anymore though so maybe I dreamed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

No way, Lawrence wouldn't go near him with a barge poll. Lawrence and Bernice should have an open relationship since he wont sleep with her.

Only Victoria is Jack and Sarahs biological child. Correction on earlier. Robert is Jacks biological son but from his first wife Pat

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    Would I be correct in thinking that Andy and Daz were both children of Billy Hopwood and that he was one of the guys who robbed the Post Office, killing Dr Viv's hubby Vic Windsor many years ago?

Wasn't Daz adpoted by Jack and Diane at some point? he is never mentioned anymore though so maybe I dreamed that.

Daz slept with Victoria and was kicked out by Andy, I think the actor was fired for bad behaviour/fighting in real life

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement