Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Daz slept with Victoria and once it got out he left fairly quickly, he got in a fight in real life and left the other person with a broken jaw, emmerdale terminated his contract then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Diane also get with Billy ruining her marriage to Jack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Diane also get with Billy ruining her marriage to Jack?

Oh yes, I seem to remember that too. Billy was a busy man, did he not have a roll in the hay with Jo as well :eek: ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I had kinda forgotten Daz, until recently.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Oh yes, I seem to remember that too. Billy was a busy man, did he not have a roll in the hay with Jo as well :eek: ?

Jo that Andy beat?

• Advertisement

Man I've been spoiler free for like 2 weeks now lol since Digital Spy ****ed up :( did the website change back yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone else think that something might happen between Joanie and Zack? I thought Zack was acting very weird when Joannie was telling him she was going off with Rodney like he was Jealous or something, I think it was more than just a friend being concerned about someone because Joanie was like I know what Rodneys like, its just a bit of fun and Zack really didn't seem to like that.

Man I've been spoiler free for like 2 weeks now lol since Digital Spy ****ed up :( did the website change back yet

No still bad

Thank god for TV Now magazine for Soap goodness and only 1 Euro this week :cool:
    Chaz stabs Diane

fin12 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that something might happen between Joanie and Zack? I thought Zack was acting very weird when Joannie was telling him she was going off with Rodney like he was Jealous or something, I think it was more than just a friend being concerned about someone because Joanie was like I know what Rodneys like, its just a bit of fun and Zack really didn't seem to like that.

Yes, I think there is a spark there. At times, they have seemed more like a couple than Zak and Lisa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jo that Andy beat?

Yes. She was 2nd Andy's wife, between his 2 marriages to Katie.

I have often thought they might re-cast Daz and have him come back so there could be a 3 way Sugden feud....;)

Radio5 wrote: »
    Yes. She was 2nd Andy's wife, between his 2 marriages to Katie.

I have often thought they might re-cast Daz and have him come back so there could be a 3 way Sugden feud....;)

Maybe get Elliott Tittensor in instead of Luke Tittensoor?! :pac:

Maybe get Elliott Tittensor in instead of Luke Tittensoor?! :pac:

Was he the fella on Shameless, was he in trouble too?

Anyone else think Aaron and Robert will be rolling in the garage or hay soon again

Anyone else think Aaron and Robert will be rolling in the garage or hay soon again

Definitely!

I laughed when Cain asked Robert if he wanted a shot :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Both brothers were in Shameless, Luke broke a bloke's jaw and Elliot knocked a bloke down in an uninsured car. ITV mustn't forget easily. I don't think Luke has been back on ITV since.

Both brothers were in Shameless, Luke broke a bloke's jaw and Elliot knocked a bloke down in an uninsured car. ITV mustn't forget easily. I don't think Luke has been back on ITV since.

Jeez, :eek: The fúckin Kray Twins mark 2 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

hmmmm

1361956012-8.jpg

hmmmm

1361956012-8.jpg

The difference is that both Michael le Vell and Bill Roache were found not guilty. Tittensoor was bang to rights.

The difference is that both Michael le Vell and Bill Roache were found not guilty. Tittensoor was bang to rights.

oh i know the findings. You get the picture though.

Anyway how about Barbara Knox (Rita). Caught drink driving and tried to conspire against the charge and attacked policemen shouting "do you know who I am!"

or Craig Charles who was found with drugs.

anyway apologies. these posts are completely irrelevant! no problem if they are deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

fin12 wrote: »
    Next week Zack tries to throw Joanie out but when Joanie comes back to the Dingle house one last time to collect her things, she gets a big surprise as Zak finally reveals his feelings for her.

Source and More Here

Where is Lisa, is the actress not well off screen, she is missing a lot now

Where is Lisa, is the actress not well off screen, she is missing a lot now

I was wondering that too.

Not sure if this was already mentioned here
    Bernice sleeps with Andy, the night before she is due to marry Lawrence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I was wondering that too.

Not sure if this was already mentioned here
    Bernice sleeps with Andy, the night before she is due to marry Lawrence

Don't blame Bernice, the only scenes I see Lisa in now is really short ones packing in the factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Go Nikhil

Brilliant scene!! Nikhil a much stronger character
    since he came back. Loving the fact that he
    talks so much about Gennie. Loved both of
    them together - she was so quirky! Got such
    a shock when she was killed - was totally
    unprepared for it as I hadnt seen any spoilers.
    Was so looking forward to seeing the two of them taking over The Grange!! It took me quite
    a while to get over her death. Crazy, I know!
    Was completely blindsided by it. :(

Is Tanya gone for good, she looks like Simmons from Agents of Shield

Is Tanya gone for good, she looks like Simmons from Agents of Shield

Poor Fitz forever friend zoned

David is very happy his bromance is back on with Nikhil, you would never think he let his wife go, not one sign of upset from him and what happened his hand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

David is very happy his bromance is back on with Nikhil, you would never think he let his wife go, not one sign of upset from him and what happened his hand?

The chemistry between that pair is so obvious.
    They always seem so happy together!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement