Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Tanya gone for good, she looks like Simmons from Agents of Shield

I didn't really rate her acting in fairness (Tanya's not Simmons') thought she looked very awkward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

buswankers wrote: »
    I didn't really rate her acting in fairness (Tanya's not Simmons') thought she looked very awkward

I agree.

I'm glad of one thing though, that she told Nikhil what happened. Jai is such a sickener, I wish he would leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Poor Ashley. Those were some tough scenes to watch - very emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Poor Ashley. Those were some tough scenes to watch - very emotional.

I'd imagine it's hard for a lot of people, because unfortunately dementia and Alzheimer's is too common, and far too relatable.

His story is heartbreaking, I've always liked Ashley, and I've always thought he was a brilliant actor. Some really tough times coming up I think :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

He (John Middleton) spent some time in a nursing home to see the effects of it... Very good performance by him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am glad Kerry's diabetes is being remembered and good to see her get storyline

Could Lawrence been more camp coming in all concerned for Bernice's hand :p

Cain and Kyle together was so cute, great casting so a mini Cain

The actress who played Amy is now a junior doctor in Casualty

I agree Ashley's storyline is so sad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I am glad Kerry's diabetes is being remembered and good to see her get storyline

Could Lawrence been more camp coming in all concerned for Bernice's hand :p

Cain and Kyle together was so cute, great casting so a mini Cain

The actress who played Amy is now a junior doctor in

I agree Ashley's storyline is so sad

Have you got some exciting music going in your head and keeping us in suspenders till tomorra?

I know you meant Casualty. :D

Have you got some exciting music going in your head and keeping us in suspenders till tomorra?

I know you meant Casualty. :D

Sorry :o

Personally the suspense was killing me. But I'm slightly gutted she's not coming back, I keep waiting for the news! Maybe in the new year!

Having said that though since Amy left Kerry has come into her own and I couldn't imagine the Dales without her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I'm not too worried about Tanya's leaving as long as Nikhil did not go with her!! :)

• Advertisement

Haven't seen last night's episodes yet, but have to say Ashley's story is breaking my heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Haven't seen last night's episodes yet, but have to say Ashley's story is breaking my heart.

I found it very sad watching it tbh , very touching , don't think I'll like what's ahead for Ashley :(

Very tough and hard hitting storyline which everyone can relate to I think , and Ashleys portrayal of it is second to none in my opinion, excellent acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I found it very sad watching it tbh , very touching , don't think I'll like what's ahead for Ashley :(

Very tough and hard hitting storyline which everyone can relate to I think , and the Ashleys portrayal of it is second to none in my opinion, excellent acting.

Yeah I agree. This is one soap illness that I hope will be forgotten about with medication!

I wonder could Ashley end it itself or ask Bob or Sandy assist

I wonder could Ashley end it itself or ask Bob or Sandy assist

Was wondering the same thing myself tbh . It would be horrible for Sandy to try to come to terms with maybe helping Ashley end it all , especially since he had asked Ashley to help him when his time came .Sad times ahead I think :(

**Pity they both couldn't go together , Thelma and Louise style :)

That might have sounded insensitive but I just meant that neither Ashley nor Sandy would have to try deal with this on their own.
    Grim humour, apologies if I offended anyone.

Was that doctor a special friend of Lawrence :p

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Zak,you old horndog

I have to admit I cringed a little, it was like watching your auld fella jump on someone! I feel sorry for him though, Lisa being away so much and he left to his devices.

Where IS Lisa?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Where IS Lisa?

At Granny Cleggs! They should just move her in! :p

• Advertisement

I wonder did Zak actually tell Cain the real reason why he asked Joanie to leave ?? Hope the guilt of kissing Joanie doesn't make Zak slump back into depression though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

oh i love this thingy going on with zac,,good auld fashioned cheating on the mrs...its being awhile since zac had a story line..

Lets hope Joanie shuts Zak down so no affair for them

In the wake of Eric’s outburst against an exonerated Chrissie, Lachlan swears revenge and teams up with Gabby to teach the B & B owner a lesson.

Breaking in, the Lachlan steals Val’s ring and Gabby nabs Bernice’s necklace before they trash his shrine to Val.

Eric is left destroyed when he discovers the mess and rages at David, whom he thinks is responsible. He then starts to board up his house to stop anyone ever touching anything that belongs to Val again.

When Gabby realises that Lachlan has the ring, she threatens to tell the police. But how will he manage to keep her quiet.

Meanwhile, David is determined to get the ring back at all costs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Bernice looks amazing! Not a fan of the hat but the rest of the outfit is beautiful.

tk123 wrote: »
    At Granny Cleggs! They should just move her in! :p

Thank you! Guess they are trying to write her out. Has echoes of Corrie
    where they had Ken sidling up to Audrey while Deirdre was 'away'.

Chrissie and her son Lockie should just f*ck off take Andy with them

I missed some of last night but I gather that the wedding went ahead.

There is something sweet and vulnerable about Lawrence, and about Bernice too. I think there is going to be a bit of humour ahead as Bernice fully settles into her 'lady of the manor' role. :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I missed some of last night but I gather that the wedding went ahead.

There is something sweet and vulnerable about Lawrence, and about Bernice too. I think there is going to be a bit of humour ahead as Bernice fully settles into her 'lady of the manor' role. :D

The actress isn't a million miles off Bernice in real life it seems

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdales-bernice-star-samantha-giles-6893246

• Advertisement

The actress isn't a million miles off Bernice in real life it seems

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdales-bernice-star-samantha-giles-6893246

Was she not married to Claire King's (Kim Tate) ex husband, he was Chris Tate on the show?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement