Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was she not married to Claire King's (Kim Tate) ex husband, he was Chris Tate on the show?

Dont think so but speak of Claire King, Bob Geldof was allegedly meant to be giving her one when she was younger or so Claire claims :pac:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-383930/Bad-Girls-secret-affair-Geldof.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I missed some of last night but I gather that the wedding went ahead.

There is something sweet and vulnerable about Lawrence, and about Bernice too. I think there is going to be a bit of humour ahead as Bernice fully settles into her 'lady of the manor' role. :D

Would much prefer them as Lord and Lady of the Manor than Declan and Charity!
    Never thought Declan was quite credible in that role. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I love the way people, in soap, always have conversations where nobody could possibly hear them ;). Really enjoyed the scene tonight with Lawrence listening in on Chrissie trying to get rid of Bernice.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I love the way people, in soap, always have conversations where nobody could possibly hear them ;). Really enjoyed the scene tonight with Lawrence listening in on Chrissie trying to get rid of Bernice.

Chrissie is jealous that Bernice can have a husband plus a bit on the side and no one wants her, the miserable cow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Chrissie is jealous that Bernice can have a husband plus a bit on the side and no one wants her, the miserable cow

To be fair though, she's the one that dumped Robert and I dont think anybody would be happy to see their rich father marry someone who just shagged someone else the night before the wedding, seriously Bernice has won the lotto and there's no way she's going to remain celibate with Laurence. I honestly dont get why Laurence was so desperate to marry her and he hasn't even really explained why he wont have sex either, the whole thing is just weird.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    To be fair though, she's the one that dumped Robert and I dont think anybody would be happy to see their rich father marry someone who just shagged someone else the night before the wedding, seriously Bernice has won the lotto and there's no way she's going to remain celibate with Laurence. I honestly dont get why Laurence was so desperate to marry her and he hasn't even really explained why he wont have sex either, the whole thing is just weird.

Lawrence is gay but but after his experience in prison is afraid and wants a wife for appearances sake

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I missed some of last night but I gather that the wedding went ahead.

There is something sweet and vulnerable about Lawrence, and about Bernice too. I think there is going to be a bit of humour ahead as Bernice fully settles into her 'lady of the manor' role. :D

I really dont get Bernice at all.

I mean her taste in men is schizophrenic; Ashley, Andy and Lawtence

I dont think her and Lawrence are suited to each other either.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I really dont get Bernice at all.

I mean her taste in men is schizophrenic; Ashley, Andy and Lawtence

I dont think her and Lawrence are suited to each other either.

She cheated on Ashley with Carlos and on Lawrence with Andy

Ya and Andy in love with another woman already even after nearly killing himself because he didn't want to live without Katie.

I think Chrissie and Andy should get together and leave the village with her sex pest son Lockie

• Advertisement

Who here would marry Laurence if he gave you the deal he offered Bernice, I would.

fin12 wrote: »
    Who here would marry Laurence if he gave you the deal he offered Bernice, I would.

Sure and I would sub Andy for Ross as me bit on the side :p

I am loving Bernice in Emmerdale and that stabbing scene was brutal

Is Marlon on a date that Carly is babysitting again, and looks like she and David will be getting it on also why did David drop them home in his car they live across from the shop :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

April was brilliant, "Thanks Uncle David, you're the best!" I love that kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

April was brilliant, "Thanks Uncle David, you're the best!" I love that kid.

She's so good, brilliant little actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I love that the whole episode took place in the middle of the night with people getting woken up for various reasons. Cain and Aaron playing the "lights out" game in the car was brilliant. The two of them do comedy very well when they need to.

'Haven't you got a budgie to X-ray?' Cain gets such brilliant lines. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

'Haven't you got a budgie to X-ray?' Cain gets such brilliant lines. :D

God I just love Cain. Myself and husband were laughing at it. Husband got a slight shock when I blurted out 'God I just love Cain'!!

So Chas stabbing Diane leads to her cancer being discovered, blessing in disguise

Leyla and Nikhil were funny arguing, they would make a good couple

• Advertisement

Sam knocks Jai out and kidnaps him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

:D:D:D:D:D:D ^^^^^^^6

Love Nikhill & David together

What a cool mate nikhil is. What mate do you know would take it upon himself to Google and print out till operation instructions for you? :D

I hate David, I cant stand when he comes on the screen.

Sam knocks Jai out and kidnaps him

I guess that
    Sam can stash Jai in the container that Jai kept Charity in, since Sam knew where that was, and so on :D

I hope that Lawrence and Bernice remain as a couple, long term. (If only to p1ss Chrissie off) :D

Loved the scenes with Cain and Chas this week, him getting her to calm down by counting, and then Chas trying to do that later, in the cell. Really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I hope that Lawrence and Bernice remain as a couple, long term. (If only to p1ss Chrissie off) :D

Yes! Chrissie is as annoying! I hope she becomes a bitter spinster with a signature wine glass in her hand.
    Loved the scenes with Cain and Chas this week, him getting her to calm down by counting, and then Chas trying to do that later, in the cell. Really well done.

Yes! He's such a great brother to her, and she'd be lost without him.

No mention of Aaron's charges of handling an unregistered weapon yet :confused::confused:

Nikhil saying to David after he gave him the birthday card:
    'Give us a kiss'!! Was I hearing things?? :D

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Nikhil saying to David after he gave him the birthday card:
    'Give us a kiss'!! Was I hearing things?? :D

Yeah he was, before Nikhill left they had quite the bromance

• Advertisement

Yeah he was, before Nikhill left they had quite the bromance

There's definitely a strong chemistry between the two of them!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement