Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Had Carly a baby or miscarried, she was also very interested about Megan

One would think Nikhil was running Cadburys the way he was carrying on. At best its a cottage industry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Diane is .... T-BAG?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

tk123 wrote: »
    Diane is .... T-BAG?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

I have vague memories from that show. Was aired around 88/89 iirc?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Watching tonight and all I could think was "Ashley you jerk". His treatment of Harriet is appalling and the way he clings to Laurel is just disrespectful. I don't care if he thinks Harriet didn't sign up for it it should be her decision.

• Advertisement

piperh wrote: »
    Watching tonight and all I could think was "Ashley you jerk". His treatment of Harriet is appalling and the way he clings to Laurel is just disrespectful. I don't care if he thinks Harriet didn't sign up for it it should be her decision.

He should be honest with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I really hoped that he would tell her tonight. It's a heartbreaking story, and being superbly played by John Middleton.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

No Emmerdale tonight? UPC didn't record for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

No Emmerdale tonight? UPC didn't record for me.

It was on tonight, I just watched it on the utv player, utv.ie .

Ashley with his kids was heartbreaking

I did lol at Gaby only being vegan to rile Bernice

Pete is back and already again sticking his nose in about Moses, he should stay well out of it all and concentrate on himself, getting his own life back on track

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Started watching again since last Monday and by god jai must have a head of stead, this the third serious blow in 18 months.

Great to see Nicola back, looking well but a little fat, tan suits her as well.

Was her return worth a watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Started watching again since last Monday and by god jai must have a head of stead, this the third serious blow in 18 months.

Ah jaysus, she's just had a baby!!! Give her a break.

Didn't miss much with the return to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

highly1111 wrote: »
    Ah jaysus, she's just had a baby!!! Give her a break.

Didn't miss much with the return to be honest.

Except when she broke into Priya and Rakesh's house, via and upstairs window, threw out a load of Priya's things saying they were tacky, through the same window she'd gained entry. She told Jimmy it was over and moved in with Bernice up at Home Farm with Angel and got in the way there, then it was discovered that she was thrown out of Dubai for indecent exposure in a public place! :D I thought it was all quite funny anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ashley with his kids was heartbreaking

I did lol at Gaby only being vegan to rile Bernice

It was so sad. The actor who plays Ashley is fantastic. Its such a harrowing storyline. I have heard a rumour that they are going to replace the actress who plays Gabby with another actress. I hope it isnt true. The current actress is so dead pan and is perfect for the role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Was there any need to include her weight? God help any of your mates if they have children!?

Tiz the seaosn I bring you Christmas Emmerdale spoilers
    There’s a big Christmas gathering in the Dingle household but trouble could be brewing as Belle has recently caught her dad sharing a smooch with Joanie. Seething, will Belle drop a bombshell that will ruin the day for the whole family? Or can Zak persuade her to keep quiet?

The return of Gordon to the village pushes Aaron over the edge and prompts him to help Ross with a warehouse raid that ends in disaster. After a violent altercation, the police are after Aaron – and it might be only Gordon who can save him.

Later, Chas and Gordon get talking about the past and their mutual fears for Aaron and end up kissing. But how will Aaron react when he learns that a reunion could be on the cards – and is Gordon all that he seems?

The investigation into the warehouse raid leads police to uncover fresh evidence over Robert’s shooting and sends them right to Ross’ door. After an admission from Andy, Robert is on the warpath and confronts Ross with a firearm…

Discovering that Ross was involved in the shooting, a heartbroken Debbie packs her bags. After a final visit to Charity in prison, Debbie speeds out of Emmerdale, leaving a heartbroken Ross behind with baby Moses

Now that he has confessed his dementia secret to Laurel, Ashley begins to come round to the idea of reuniting with his ex wife. As they get back together, they plan to tell Harriet – but there are tears when she spots them sharing a kiss before they get a chance.

Cunning Lachlan is caught out when he heads to collect the ransom for Val’s ring. Later, a reclusive Eric spends Christmas Day alone until Cheryl the dog running out of the house takes him on a journey through his past, present and future which could finally help him move on.

Over at the B & B, there’s a nightmare Christmas Day guest for Finn and Tracy in the form of Liz Dawn. As her increasingly infuriating demands threaten to ruin their day, could they all end up friends as the festive spirit takes over – or is there an almighty clash on the cards?

Finally, Vanessa is concerned when she discovers an unusual mark on baby Johnny’s back…

I am surprised
    Debbie leaves Moses to Ross

There’s a big Christmas gathering in the Dingle household but trouble could be brewing as Belle has recently caught her dad sharing a smooch with Joanie. Seething, will Belle drop a bombshell that will ruin the day for the whole family? Or can Zak persuade her to keep quiet?

The return of Gordon to the village pushes Aaron over the edge and prompts him to help Ross with a warehouse raid that ends in disaster. After a violent altercation, the police are after Aaron – and it might be only Gordon who can save him.

Later, Chas and Gordon get talking about the past and their mutual fears for Aaron and end up kissing. But how will Aaron react when he learns that a reunion could be on the cards – and is Gordon all that he seems?

The investigation into the warehouse raid leads police to uncover fresh evidence over Robert’s shooting and sends them right to Ross’ door. After an admission from Andy, Robert is on the warpath and confronts Ross with a firearm…

Discovering that Ross was involved in the shooting, a heartbroken Debbie packs her bags. After a final visit to Charity in prison, Debbie speeds out of Emmerdale, leaving a heartbroken Ross behind with baby Moses

Now that he has confessed his dementia secret to Laurel, Ashley begins to come round to the idea of reuniting with his ex wife. As they get back together, they plan to tell Harriet – but there are tears when she spots them sharing a kiss before they get a chance.

Cunning Lachlan is caught out when he heads to collect the ransom for Val’s ring. Later, a reclusive Eric spends Christmas Day alone until Cheryl the dog running out of the house takes him on a journey through his past, present and future which could finally help him move on.

Over at the B & B, there’s a nightmare Christmas Day guest for Finn and Tracy in the form of Liz Dawn. As her increasingly infuriating demands threaten to ruin their day, could they all end up friends as the festive spirit takes over – or is there an almighty clash on the cards?

Finally, Vanessa is concerned when she discovers an unusual mark on baby Johnny’s back…
    Feel really sorry for Harriet, :(:(

That didn't take long Debbie and Pete getting a dig in, trying to one up each other

Thanks for all the soap spoilers Tadj, now all that's left is the Fair city ones, ;);):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

if there is more bloody hallucinations and ghosts involved I really will be pissed off!! Between Val and Carl the last few months it getting a bit US soap style

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Was there any need to include her weight? God help any of your mates if they have children!?

Ok, I was unfair but the way the camera angle shot her in the kitchen it looked like she was going to pop another out.

The 'Christmas Carol' theme with Eric is absolutely cheesy and very cliched. The Writers of these soaps are pathetic although Emmerdale's writer is like David Simon compared to Corries.

I wonder will Petey and Aunty Moira be kissing under the mistletoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will Petey and Aunty Moira be kissing under the mistletoe

Lucky b@stard if so. Not too gone on her new hairdo but i dont be looking that high up :pac:

Lucky b@stard if so. Not too gone on her new hairdo but i dont be looking that high up :pac:

Ah she's the lucky one!!!!!!!!!! hes gorgeous and would be such a lovely boyfriend but the two of them would just be really weird........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

The dementia storyline is pretty chilling to watch. To think that you could look at your loved ones and see complete strangers, horrific. Hope it's all sewn up before Christmas, I don't want it dragged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The dementia storyline is pretty chilling to watch. To think that you could look at your loved ones and see complete strangers, horrific. Hope it's all sewn up before Christmas, I don't want it dragged out.

It is a really harrowing storyline that will resonate with many viewers . I think the fact that they're portraying it as an illness that not only older people get makes it more poignant also . Robin Williams comes to mind , although I know there were other factors there also, still heartbreaking to watch :(

What's a bit of bathwater to Moses sure he once parted the red sea...

Getting coat :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I don't really think it's fair for Ross to have had such a go at Debbie over Moses, none of that would have happened if Emma hadn't burst into the house like a loon. And glass houses and stones spring to mind with him too, Ross isn't exactly father of the year material. I feel sorry for Debbie tbh, she's the one constant in that baby's short life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement