Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Or did she perhaps abandon her child?

Similar to Shabs from Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Tonight's must have been done before Shirley Stelfox died. 2 months before is it? Now they need a way to write her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I loved the Scrooge scenes that bought about Erics epiphany. And the look on Victorias face when Cain took his turn at charades was priceless.

Emmerdale was good tonight I enjoyed the Christmas special

Cheryl the star dog :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was a brilliant Christmas episode. The Eric storyline was really well done, as was the decision to have Cain playing charades, David losing the plot with a chocolate Santa, and Ross saying "You're not supposed to say it out loud if you want it to come true" after Belle revealed the Zak/Joanie affair when making the wish...

Tell me what was the point of Liz Dawn cameo in Emmerdale yesterday she was wasted. Did rather enjoy the joke when Diane said nice to meet you and she said liar under her breath lol

They recast Gabby I'm on my phone so no proof just take my word for it, the actress is very tall

They recast Gabby I'm on my phone so no proof just take my word for it, the actress is very tall

She looks older

gallery-1450887351-soaps-emmerdale-laurel-ashley-kids.JPG

I feel sorry for Lisa, terrible storyline for her and Zak breaking them up, she has been through so much

Where was Pete, James and Emma for Christmas as Finn was at Vanessa's too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am glad Eric finally got to say goodbye as he said to Val , thought it was nicely done and a fitting end to his storyline.

Lisa and Zak , wrong just wrong to do that to them , the only dependable couple in the village, you know what I mean , they should have left them alone i think :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why didn't Joanie tell Zak that Cain is blackmailing her..... Very sad to see Lisa and Zak split up........

fin12 wrote: »
    Why didn't Joanie tell Zak that Cain is blackmailing her..... Very sad to see Lisa and Zak split up........

Hole storyline is a mistake, me thinks there just getting rid of It

fin12 wrote: »

Kyle is more important to her

Zak was cruel returning to Lisa even if he said nothing she knew she was second choice for him :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Loved the Columbo style "One more thing" from the detective questioning Ross. Wonder if they do that in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

piperh wrote: »
    Is that the same person playing Vanessa? she looks very different but sounds the same...perhaps I'd better leave the wine and mince pies alone for a while ;-)

Just saw her on the Abba Xmas special - she was singing with Carly and Tracey. They sang ' Does Your Mother Know?' Perhaps
    that is when she changed her hairstyle? She looked the hottest of the three!! Really smokin'!! :):)

Zak you miserable cheating b*stard

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kyle is more important to her

Zak was cruel returning to Lisa even if he said nothing she knew she was second choice for him :mad:

He is gutless and spineless!! :mad:

What did Zak say to Lisa tonight missed it was making the tea

to many affairs happing in Emmerdale overkill

Zak & Joanie
    Paddy & Tess
    and soon to be Pete & Moira and I bet Cain will get back with Chairty

also Paddy joked to Tess she is a bunny boiler I bet she is

• Advertisement

The actor who plays Zak is leaving, taking a break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

oh god this Zak story is RIDICULOUS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

These "shock" arrests scenes have no impact whatsoever - cos you know its all gonna come to nothing by the next episode or even NEXT SCENE ......

I thought Joanie hated Kerry, she is happy now to live with her

Lady's buying his fancy woman an bracket for over 800 pounds like Rhona going to notice that money is missing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I thought Joanie hated Kerry, she is happy now to live with her

Things softened a few months ago.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Things softened a few months ago.

I remember Lisa persuaded Joanie to let Kerry see Kyle but she still disliked her and now they are besties because Joanie needs a free gaff, Dan should kick her out or is that Bob's house

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I remember Lisa persuaded Joanie to let Kerry see Kyle but she still disliked her and now they are besties because Joanie needs a free gaff, Dan should kick her out or is that Bob's house

Yeah but for some reasons I think Kerry did her some favor after that possibly taking Kyle for something when she was really stuck or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Paddy storyline is ridiculous. If you were cheating would you keep the cinema tickets in your wallet or put them in the nearest bin? Would you even go to a nearby cinema?! And doing your gift shopping in a local cafe where you know everyone and have your screen facing the entrance? And as for the cup... Honestly I don't know how he is supposed to have qualified as a vet he's not the brightest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The Zak storyline is just too ridiculous, I did laugh though when Cain declared that he 'would contact Ireland' to let them know Zak is no longer a Dingle :D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement