Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The whole Dingle family are hypocrites, all sitting around a table voting to disown Zak for having an affair and nearly every single one of them has had affairs themselves and will continue to in the future.....

Bunch of hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

fin12 wrote: »
    The whole Dingle family are hypocrites, all sitting around a table voting to disown Zak for having an affair and nearly every single one of them has had affairs themselves and will continue to in the future.....

Bunch of hypocrites.

I was thinking this exact thing, I was wondering if that's why Moira was so tentative about putting her hand up, because she knew they were all guilty of the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

It's beyond silly, as a storyline, and it's in no way convincing, in my opinion.

Dingle court lol

Rumour going round is that Aaron's Dad sexually abused him as a child and will confess all to Robert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Rumour going round is that Aaron's Dad sexually abused him as a child and will confess all to Robert

O:

Rhona going to notice paddy spent over 800 pounds on jewellery for his bit on the side

Rhona going to notice paddy spent over 800 pounds on jewellery for his bit on the side

Paddy has to be the dumbest adulterer in the world. Any more blatant and it would be like that couple from Last of the Summer wine.

O:

Silly storyline if it fruitions tbh. There would be far more resentment and bitterness there then there is at the moment. At best they have a rift. Blackburns disease has spread to Emmerdale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ah, the murderous, violent, psycho criminal Ross is so cute.......... not....

• Advertisement

Cain last night 'we can only vote him out with an overall majority' ...er not exactly how democracy works Cain not that you would be interested in that sort of thing :rolleyes:

Well when she didn't cop the texts a couple of weeks ago she surely won't cop the credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Zak story is a travesty, whoever is behind it. Its effectively destroyed his character,

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish Pete hadn't said anything to Debbie, he had moved on supposedly

Ross looked very dashing

Ya Ross looking gorgeous in his black shirt and Pete so gorgeous as well, what's up with Bernice being so stingy?

Aww poor Lisa.

Really enjoyed tonights episode.

It is just me or the way the actor is playing it but Zak/Steve seems uncomfortable with the affair storyline

I liked the Cain and Aaron scenes and Ross and Finn scenes

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is just me or the way the actor is playing it but Zak/Steve seems uncomfortable with the affair storyline

Missed tonight, but absolutely agree.

Aww poor Lisa.

At least she has the family on her side

Ryan as Robert and Michael as Ross smashed it in their scenes, two great actors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Ya Ross looking gorgeous in his black shirt and Pete so gorgeous as well, what's up with Bernice being so stingy?

Jimmy broke one of the Whites really expensive vases and she's trying to save up to secretly replace it, and she's also paranoid people think she's a gold digger

Bye bye Debbie leaves her home and business as she cant stay away from Ross but who could blame her :p

Andy blaming Robert, does he ever take responsibility himself the tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bye bye Debbie leaves her home and business as she cant stay away from Ross but who could blame her :p

Andy blaming Robert, does he ever take responsibility himself the tool

He has the defence of "they made me say it":D

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Just watching the soap quiz show. Wow the actress who plays Bernice is stunning.

So Debbie leaves to make a new life because she can't live in the village anymore, making the same mistakes, yet she will be back again in a few months and more than likely with a new man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

So Debbie leaves to make a new life because she can't live in the village anymore, making the same mistakes, yet she will be back again in a few months and more than likely with a new man.

Well excuuuuuuse the poor actress for having a baby!! How would you have written her out for her maternity leave?! They've already sent Charity to prison (same as Alicia previously I think), and Nicola to the UAE in the last year...

Aww poor Lisa.

Caught up on that episode today. I liked when they all arrived at the house, to be with her.
    The storyline is just dreadful though. Zak and Joanie, nooooooooooo!

Well excuuuuuuse the poor actress for having a baby!! How would you have written her out for her maternity leave?! They've already sent Charity to prison (same as Alicia previously I think), and Nicola to the UAE in the last year...

Well firstly the reason for the actress leaving is irrelevant as I'm on about the writers giving her a really weak exit storyline and not believable... its clear that they only wrote that her and Ross get back together to use for her exit storyline which I also think is very unbelievable that a woman who with everything they went through with Cameron would leave a guy like Pete, to hook up with Ross, a criminal. I would have used what happened to her at the wedding as her exist, left her in a coma.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

LynnGrace wrote: »
    The storyline is just dreadful though. Zak and Joanie, nooooooooooo!

And we're not the only ones who think so:

Jane Cox not a fan of affair storyline

• Advertisement

piperh wrote: »
    Just watching the soap quiz show. Wow the actress who plays Bernice is stunning.

Saw the soap quiz at the weekend. I loved the bit where Betty and Marlon had to do the piece together. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement