Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Saw the soap quiz at the weekend. I loved the bit where Betty and Marlon had to do the piece together. :D

Ohh they were brilliant weren't they :-) and Betty at the beginning saying it wasn't real and she lived in Chester (?) Was so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow all that slap on new Gabby prefer old Gabby

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone know the story behind the new Gabby, did the actress decide to leave or did the soap????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

fin12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the story behind the new Gabby, did the actress decide to leave or did the soap????

Seems it was kept a bit quiet. Some of the tweets are funny.

Just make the Zak & Lisa story go away and we'll forgive you

• Advertisement

Just make the Zak & Lisa story go away and we'll forgive you

With Zak leaving, I hope he goes off alone or to Debbie or Tina but I fear he will leave with Joanie

It must be bad what happened with Gordon and Aaron for him to self harm again, Chas should keep away

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Ashley. Facing dementia must be chilling :(

Gotta feel sorry for Adam he really loves little Johnny when truth comes out he will be crushed

How is Ross still living in Debbie's house?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Lisha wrote: »

I'd say facing unemployment / uncertainty after 20 years solid employment is chilling for John Middleton... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'd say facing unemployment / uncertainty after 20 years solid employment is chilling for John Middleton... ;)

I understand that he wanted to leave.
    He will be a huge loss to Emmerdale, in my opinion.

Lisha wrote: »

Absolutely. I think he is portraying it so well, visiting the home, and looking at what will probably be his future. Superbly played.

He hasn't really had a decent storyline since he was homeless after everything fell apart on him. They didn't seem to know what to do with him for a couple of years. No wonder he wanted to leave.

But seriously, what's with the hair, I hope to Jaysus that's their choice not his...! :o

Was it his choice to leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Excellent scenes with Sandy and Doug , and then Sandy and Ashley , My Boy , heartbreaking :(

And about time Vanessa found out the baby isn't Adams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it his choice to leave?

i dont think it was. i think he was happy though once he heard the great story he was getting.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Excellent scenes with Sandy and Doug , and then Sandy and Ashley , My Boy , heartbreaking :(

And about time Vanessa found out the baby isn't Adams.

Heartbreaking.

Yes, am very glad that was finally revealed. Such a horribly cruel thing Rakesh did. I thought he was okay, until then.

Why did Vanessa agree to move in with Adam and Victoria knowing there was a chance Johnny wasn't his, I think she always didn't want Adam as the dad and is happy now

Why did Vanessa agree to move in with Adam and Victoria knowing there was a chance Johnny wasn't his, I think she always didn't want Adam as the dad and is happy now

That is so silly, in my opinion. Seriously, who would agree to that!

I see Moira and Pete are, er, getting closer... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That is so silly, in my opinion. Seriously, who would agree to that!

I see Moira and Pete are, er, getting closer... :rolleyes:

That was quite funny , the taps on the cheek from Moira :pac:

And Vanessa just made it harder on herself by agreeing to move in when she had those doubts . In fairness Adam will be shell shocked when he finds out he's not the daddy , hard on him too .

• Advertisement

I think she always didn't want Adam as the dad and is happy now

No SH1T!! Who would you prefer was the father of your child- the fella you love, or some since-married guy you had a drunken one nighter with... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Is Pete not Moira's nephew?? I know its by marriage and not blood but seriously, that's going a bit too far - even for Emmerdale!

highly1111 wrote: »
    Is Pete not Moira's nephew?? I know its by marriage and not blood but seriously, that's going a bit too far - even for Emmerdale!

Moira has already slept with John's brother James (Pete's dad) so no stopping her sleeping with her son Adam's step brother and her nephew Pete :p

I just don't see why Moira would cheat with Pete on Cain as Pete is as dull as dishwater

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Hopefully it was just filler - slow writer's day!!

I just don't see why Moira would cheat with Pete on Cain as Pete is as dull as dishwater

that maybe true but Pete has heavenly come to bed eyes, :o ugh! he's so pretty lol

So Ross had 'things to do' huh! :rolleyes:

Poor Adam and Vic

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Pete and Moira had a bit of a spark there. Way better than Moira and Cain who are a crap couple.
    When do Nikhil and Leila get together...

Pete and Moira had a bit of a spark there. Way better than Moira and Cain who are a crap couple.
    When do Nikhil and Leila get together...

Not before I do Nikhill is so hot :D

• Advertisement

Kirin and Ross as friends and roommates could be good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement