Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I laughed when Nicola turned around to see that they had acquired yet another child.
    Totally daft, but funny, and two gorgeous little kids.

Jimmy Day Care, love Nico and Jimmy best couple on the show

Loving Nicola and Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Although I do enjoy Jimmy and Nicola, I'm slightly annoyed at how that woman would just drop her child off with Jimmy for a few weeks, the man's a virtual stranger to her baby. And, is it just me or does Eliot have a surprising resemblance to that lad who was in The 6th Sense? The "I see dead people..." lad? :D

Also was it proved Jimmy was really Elliot's dad, with Kelly you couldn't be sure, was a sock test done :p

Paddy's bit on the side showing signs of being a bunny boiler.

• Advertisement

Paddy's bit on the side showing signs of being a bunny boiler.

I think she wants a child

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she wants a child

You think she is using Paddy as much as he is using her?

Bunny boiler Alert

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Yep that sounded ridiculous. It didn't come naturally at all.

Paddy and that pointy finger thing, I'd flipping slap him one if he spoke to me like that. I hope she bunny boils the life out of this one. He totally deserves it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

"Don't mention drugs or lesbians... Don't mention drugs or lesbians..."

Such a great line.

Zak not being at the Dingle house with Lisa is so wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What the hell was Chrisse wearing?

"Don't mention drugs or lesbians

you were told not to mention it :pac:

How sweet is Robert with Diane, really caring

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

How sweet is Robert with Diane, really caring

Hes probably putting rat poison in her tea.

Yes Priya no one likes you

Why is she so mad with Rak now, she has known his deception and went along with it for months :rolleyes:

Aaron big secret I think is that his Dad sexually abused him as a child, if true holy **** poor Aaron :( we find out the big secret next Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yes Priya no one likes you

I like Priya. ;)

Poor Aaron :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Heartbreaking to watch. As usual excellently acted by guys playing Aaron and Robert. Aaron is a fabulous character.

I just want to hug him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww I really like Robert, he a good guy underneath it all. The actor that plays him is great and Danny Miller brilliant as always.

Seriously how is Emmerdale not winning best soap drama :mad::confused: it tops all the others by miles

I hope Chas don't tell Gordon about Katie's death as he will blackmail Aaron and Robert

I love Aaron,hes one of the best actors on telly by miles.I love the way he cries the tears look genuine.Really well played by him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Laurel discovers she is pregnant. After much discussion with Ashley, Laurel starts to come around to the idea of becoming a mum again - but the decision may be tragically taken out of her hands when she suddenly starts bleeding.

Laurel is rushed into hospital, but then faces an agonising wait as the sonographer admits that she cannot say for sure whether she has lost the baby or not until more time has passed. By the time Laurel thinks she's miscarrying, she's decided that she actually wants this baby. She realises this may be her last opportunity to be a mum.

"We're left unsure whether she's pregnant or not, so we'll have to wait and see. If she is, it will throw a massive spanner in the works. How on earth are they going to cope with Ashley, a baby and Sandy who's in his late 80s? She'd be a carer for all of them.

"It's not even that Laurel has taken on too much - it's the way things have unravelled and it's really out of her control."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Baby4 wrote: »
    I really love the scenes involving Layla, I think her character is brilliant.

I'm also loving the new 'Davids' shop.
    Layla is stunning, the more scenes with her the better as far as im concerned.
    As for the shop, its in a vilage where everyone eats chips in a the pub, a gourmet dinner is fish fingers and chips.
    Then some lad opens a shop selling stuffed olives and the like, thats really gonna work out well!

The scenes with Aaron and Robert were very good. Roberts a creep who has a soft side, who'd have thought it.

I think Robert really loves Aaron.I hope we can see a softer side to him.I love him being a baddy but you need some softness as well.

I think Danny Miller would do great in Hollywood,he has the looks for a leading man but hes very good at emotions.

• Advertisement

I think Robert really loves Aaron.I hope we can see a softer side to him.I love him being a baddy but you need some softness as well.

I think Danny Miller would do great in Hollywood,he has the looks for a leading man but hes very good at emotions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement