Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I dunno what Tess see's in Paddy. He looks like a Coock literally though.
    He's like a penis with glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Rhona, she is going to feel such a fool when this mess comes out.
    I hate paddy for being such a spineless waanker

If Tess came on to Rhona and they had an affair that would be an epic story line, both Rhona and Paddy cheating on each other with same person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cant believe h wasnt caught tonight...what a let down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BlueLass

If Tess came on to Rhona and they had an affair that would be an epic story line, both Rhona and Paddy cheating on each other with same person.

Was that not already done with Chris and Zoe Tate (bro and sis) and charity who was Chris' wife at the time or am I remembering wrong??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tess wants to boil Paddy's whatsits now

BlueLass wrote: »
    Was that not already done with Chris and Zoe Tate (bro and sis) and charity who was Chris' wife at the time or am I remembering wrong??

Not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

BlueLass wrote: »

Yep, that was when Charity was at her best.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Rhona is very naive,she keeps bumping in to Tess in the most unlikely of places.Plus do they not find it suspicious that they never seem to meet her husband.Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I dunno what Tess see's in Paddy. He looks like a Coock literally though. He's like a penis with glasses.

You'll wonder even more when Pierce comes into it. He's a good looking geezer making her fling with Pad A all the more unreal.

Pierce Here. - http://goo.gl/EYfVUi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You'll wonder even more when Pierce comes into it. He's a good looking geezer making her fling with Pad A all the more unreal.

ya but he sounds like an asshole, they don't seem to have much of a marriage.

I had thought Pierce was made up :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i think that is the very first time I have seen Cain and Rhona interacting!! they are married in real life!

I think Rhona and Pierce would look very well together.Serve Paddy right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

What are you saying...Paddy is a Mr.Potato head or something..???.Remember when he used to colour in his bald patch...:D

Anyone else wonder how people in soaps generally can just "appear" out of nowhere..i.e Tess appears in Marlon's kitchen to Paddy's amazement...he was probably thinking "..how did SHE get here...I didnt see her car outside, maybe she came on the bus".....

I felt really sorry for Noah last night.He really looked crushed when he found out Charity nearly sold him.She is really an awful Mother.

dubstarr wrote: »
    I felt really sorry for Noah last night.He really looked crushed when he found out Charity nearly sold him.She is really an awful Mother.

And poor little fella trusting Emma is a bad move

Is he friends anymore with Jakey?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I am so sick of the Charity story line already. Hopefully her husband knocks her up again so she can stay in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Why still no word of Edna.....:confused:.....

Did Pearl recently mention her going to see Lily, is that her sister that was played by Madge from Neighbours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

If filming is still 2 months ahead, you might not see her mentioned till early till mid-February unless they just re-jig the edit and I doubt that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Padday is like a giant egg.
    Has anyone ever seen Aaron smile, or wear any other colour than black?

After Aaron's storyline he needs a make over

No more moody angry I want him to be happy he deserves it

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

After Aaron's storyline he needs a make over

No more moody angry I want him to be happy he deserves it

Nothing would make me happier than a lovely Aaron Robert fairy tail

I had to laugh at Adam wanting Vic's brother Robert out of her house so Aaron could move in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

She goes out for hamburger when she has
    steak at home!! Silly girl!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

horsefarm wrote: »
    Nothing would make me happier than a lovely Aaron Robert fairy tail

+1 on this .

Aaron deserves some happiness , and Robert has played a blinder looking after him and by not revealing his secret to Chas . Now , in saying that I would hope if they do become a proper couple , that they stay away from high buildings or barns with dodgy floors .......

I have tears, poor Aaron, amazing performance from Danny, awesome actor

Excellent scene , powerful and heartbreaking , such a talented actor , deserves all the accolades he should get .

Did I read somewhere that they filmed that last scene in one take with no rehearsals as both of them wanted it to be a raw , hardhitting scene?? Excellently done either way.

• Advertisement

Excellent scene , powerful and heartbreaking , such a talented actor , deserves all the accolades he should get .

Did I read somewhere that they filmed that last scene in one take with no rehearsals as both of them wanted it to be a raw , hardhitting scene?? Excellently done either way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement