Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Poor Aaron

My heart breaks for the man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Really like chas's hat.. Lovely mother and son scenes on the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Danny Miller and Lucy Pargeter always put in a great performance, Miller is especially brilliant, but tonight was something else... Absolutely phenomenal stuff... Emmerdale deserves all the awards...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I was crying along with him.Really excellant acting from both Chas and Aaron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Poor Aaron. Was devastated for him watching it last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I am so sick of the Charity story line already. Hopefully her husband knocks her up again so she can stay in prison.

Do you mean Declan, don't think he is returning unless a recast but Jason was great as Declan

I gotta say I am looking forward to her release and feuds with Emma and Moira

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

not buying this Aaron story at all. Its just too plot driven.

not buying this Aaron story at all. Its just too plot driven.

It is consistent the way Aaron is now but if you think back to the previous Aaron he was all about his father and wanted nothing to do with Chas. And yet this happened when he was eight? Of course Aarons character emerged around 2004 a little lad around 8(played by Debbie's real life brother) but came back rapidly aged around 2009 :rolleyes:

Miller is playing a blinder though. A superb talent

Psycho Cain is back! :D

• Advertisement

I thought Gordon was going to attack Chas

The scene at the car with Aaron and Cain was amazing, so much emotion with little words

You just know Charity will want Emma to help break up Cain and Moira

Dear Emmerdale

I really hope Cain kills Gordon and walk free it's not even murder it's riding the world of one monster people like that do not deserve to live.

Brilliant acting as usual from Danny, Lucy & Jeff.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Gordon was going to attack Chas

The scene at the car with Aaron and Cain was amazing, so much emotion with little words
    Dear Emmerdale

I really hope Cain kills Gordon and walk free it's not even murder it's riding the world of one monster people like that do not deserve to live.

Didn't see the second part tonight , looking forward to watching it in the morning . Excellent performances so far , they must have been drained physically, mentally and emotionally after the scenes were over.

Dear Emmerdale

I must say credit to the actor who plays Gordon for taking on such a challenging role

I remember Gordon years ago in a programme called Peak Practise.Loved him in that.

His brother is also The La s singer

I remember Gordon years ago in a programme called Peak Practise.Loved him in that.

dubstarr wrote: »

He may not be a 'Space' fan after this episode ha ha

Cain is brilliant! What a line!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Nicola made me laugh out loud, "Bless you for thinking that's a reward for me..." HA! I do love Nico and Jimmy back together! :D

• Advertisement

I wonder could Gordon have abused more kids in the past, it will be hard for Aaron to prove his case after this long but hope he does and Gordon is sent down

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Missed yesterdays second episode and wasn't going to watch until I read posts here. This is being excellently done so far and didn't even see this storyline coming.

Holly Barton is returning

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Holly Barton is returning

Boooo-ring.

Which one was Holly? The junkie or the other one? :P
    Either way, hopefully they do a complete new personality for her!

Was just thinking that,dont know which was which.

Drug one who I assume will be sleeping with one of her cousins Pete or Ross, Bartons do like keeping it in family like Dingles :p

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I read that
    She's gotten into some sort of trouble, and Cain tries to fix it for her but she ends up making his life miserable or something along the lines of "Could Charity's return plus Holly's mess spell the end for Cain and Moira?" kind of deal. I'd hate to see Cain and Charity back together, not that I'm a massive, die-hard fan of Moira and Cain but imo, Cain & Charity have been done to death. They go on a crime and sex spree, have a row and hate each others guts again.

• Advertisement

I love Cain and Moira as a couple,i think they work really well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement