Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Jakes one and only line

'' Do I have too ''

• Registered Users Posts: 86,743 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That Lachlan no remorse or guilt for anything :mad: David is right Lawrence will keep throwing money to save him, he deserves to be locked up

Aaron's sister Liv is a lively one, hope she comes and stays with Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great casting for Liv - you'd really believe she's Aaron's sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought the scene between Cain and Chas was brilliant, as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I thought Robert was really good,hes willing to wait for Aaron and they looked really good together.

• Advertisement

Where is Noah gone again, was he and Jakey not best mates

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Sometimes I feel like a broken record, constantly saying how undeniably great Emmerdale has been for the last year and a half or so, but tonight was just a quality half hour (or 22 minutes when you take out the ads) of television.

Cain finally speaking candidly to Aaron after not knowing how to talk to him for weeks was just a brilliantly done scene - obviously they're probably the two biggest fan favourites in Emmerdale, but scenes like that one are proof as why they deserve to be fan favourites.

I'm going to miss Ashley when he's gone, his reaction to learning about Gabby's behaviour and wanting her away from that environment was very well played out, and the fact that it was Lawrence that talked him around rather than Laurel or Bernice was great.

Probably my favourite scene though was seeing Paddy and Rhona having that argument in the car, purely for the fact it's so spot on and realistic. Coming from a broken home and remembering how my parents used to head out to the car to have a row so that myself and my siblings wouldn't hear, that scene really stood out to me, and I'm sure is something a lot of people can relate to, yet it's such a simple idea, rather than have them shouting at each other in the kitchen or out in the middle of the street, to have them go sit in the car, is just a very good move.

Great scene of Cain with Aaron

Oh Robert he thinks he is helping Aaron's case against Gordon but he isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think Robert paying a "victim" of Gordon is going to backfire...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Just a question ...... does bernice know her hub is gay? Is it a marriage of convenience for both of them? Who else knows he's gay other than Edna?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Just a question ...... does bernice know her hub is gay? Is it a marriage of convenience for both of them? Who else knows he's gay other than Edna?

She very much knows or am I mis sing something. Isn't that the whole theme of their relationship plot??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

yes to all questions

I would think coming to the village and the pub where Aaron lives would automatically have got Gordon arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Maybe Lawrence is asexual.

I really want annoying Chrissie and her bratty sex pext son to leave

Poor Lawrence he is so afraid to be himself an openly gay man after his prison experience

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why doesn't Lawrence tell Chrissie to mind her own or get out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Hannibelle Smeeeth

That Aaron story is just so well played out. Unfortunately I can totally identify with him. He is such a brilliant actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That Aaron story is just so well played out. Unfortunately I can totally identify with him. He is such a brilliant actor.

Totally agree with you , extremely well played and so many people can (unfortunately) relate to what he is going through and the different emotions that come along with that . Tough storyline to do , but so well portrayed , as always .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I am thinking Rhona is going to start battering Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

littelady wrote: »
    I am thinking Rhona is going to start battering Paddy.

Ugh I hope not. :(

• Advertisement

I like Chrissie they need to change here character fast though

Could Vic be anymore obvious of trying to get Robert and Aaron together :p and then Robert dressing up for his drink at the pub with Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I think Rhona is craving Marlons sausage roll. Can see something happening there, revenge on Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Who is going to be Chrissies dad,my moneys on Rodders, ps Ihavent a clue really

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Who is going to be Chrissies dad,my moneys on Rodders, ps Ihavent a clue really

Or Eric Pollard

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Poor Megan! :(

I like Roberts new haircut!

Is it Leo hurting April?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Ffs the screenwriters really have it in for Megan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it Leo hurting April?

Yes. It showed him pinching her arm yesterday. She went out to tell Marlon, and she then overheard Marlon talking about them, and (I forget exact conversation ), but something about how she might be jealous, because Leo needed extra attention.

She is a brilliant little actress, IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What do people think of Leylas fringe? I'm always thinking of getting a fringe but always chicken out...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement