Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'm kinda on the fence til I see it a few more times. I thought it looked lovely up, when she was talking to David and he was telling her about the baby.

Carlys baby secret revealed.
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a785163/emmerdale-spoilers-carly-hope-will-reveal-her-devastating-baby-secret-next-week/

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Amazing how Social Protection works in the UK. You ring a number, phone rings once and you get to speak to a real person ..... Not like here its Press 1 for this departments, Press 2 for that department, Press 3 for the other department .... then a load more options and then even more options. Could be 5 minutes before you get to speak to someone unless you get put on hold [as is almost always the case] .... Artistic licence :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Emma annoyed me. Why not take her concerns about April to Marlon? How unprofessional to be mouthing off to her own family about something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Amazing how Social Protection works in the UK. You ring a number, phone rings once and you get to speak to a real person ..... Not like here its Press 1 for this departments, Press 2 for that department, Press 3 for the other department .... then a load more options and then even more options. Could be 5 minutes before you get to speak to someone unless you get put on hold [as is almost always the case] .... Artistic licence :)

Well that would make for great tv.................Emma twiddling her thumbs, sighing frustratingly , checking her watch whilst tapping the occasional button in the call waiting line whilt some irritating cycle of melody plays in the background......followed by her eventually flinging the phone down after twenty minutes and muttering profanities under her breath as she walks off

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

Carly just broke my heart :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,742 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Emma annoyed me. Why not take her concerns about April to Marlon? How unprofessional to be mouthing off to her own family about something like that.

The same "saint" Emma who tried to kill Ross as a baby, kill James in the barn, lie Sarah cancer could have returned, locked Chas in the cellar, vandalised doctor's surgery, anything else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Fantastic acting from Gemma Atkinson.

Also, the little girl who plays April is soooo adorable.

Also, the little girl who plays April is soooo adorable.

Apparently the actress is a complete diva in real life.

Jimmy all pals with Rakesh who conned him out of his house cheaply :rolleyes:

Why was Priya's hen night at David's shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why was Priya's hen night at David's shop
    And why was david enjoying it more than the girs lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

What did Megan call teh baby.

dubstarr wrote: »

She took inspiration from Sam calling his son Samson and went with Jason............. (get it....!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She took inspiration from Sam calling his son Samson and went with Jason............. (get it....!)

:):)

Very funny !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Is Charity the mystery buyer of the pub?

:DFunny name for a girl.

Why do they have to give charity these stupid over elaborate entrances everytime she returns.

In real life the BLOODY GORGEOUS actress that plays Priya and the actress that plays Kerry live together!

#randomfactoftheday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Charity is one of those characters that has never evolved, same old horses*** everytime. Herself & Cain are very tiring and repetitive to watch.

And what was the point of this stupid car story. We all know, apart from when she had a bit of maternity leave, charity is untouchable by the law. Wasn't even funny.

The character of Finn has just been treated terribly. How must the actor feel having to put up with the tripe he is given.

dubstarr wrote: »

Eliza

• Advertisement

Glad Chairty is back

Glad Chairty is back

She is shaking things up even feisty Moira is back to match up to her

Eliza is gorgous,what a pretty name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Charity steals the car to buy the pub.
    Moira sells the car , keeps the money.
    Moira/Cain buy the pub.?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Charity and Moira are going to be some match for each other. Although have to say that when I see that Moira actress I can't forget her being in some rubbishy show about a laird in Scotland ah yes monarch of the glen it was called, she's still that character to me......

screamer wrote: »
    Charity and Moira are going to be some match for each other. Although have to say that when I see that Moira actress I can't forget her being in some rubbishy show about a laird in Scotland ah yes monarch of the glen it was called, she's still that character to me......

I always remember her from Doctors.Im showing my age.:D

screamer wrote: »

Cliché nonsense. Charity v other strong female (or male)has been done over and over and over again.

Charity steals the car to buy the pub.
    Moira sells the car , keeps the money.
    Moira/Cain buy the pub.?

Can as landlord would be great. Chas has out stayed her welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Tuned in after months away. I had switched off around the time of that Murder pact nonsense.

The only thing different last night was the Priya and Rakesh actually got married. The rest was unbelievably boring and so similar to what has happened many, many,many times before.

• Advertisement

Charity has run her course.
    The show didn't suffer when she left (in fact the opposite) and now shes back more pantomine and unrealistically vile as ever selling another kid (for 50k off a public service nurse and her sponger part time farmer partner)and acting like a straight-up bitch.
    Nowhere to take her. No imagination from the writers. Just the same, boring old crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement