Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

screamer wrote: »
    Charity and Moira are going to be some match for each other. Although have to say that when I see that Moira actress I can't forget her being in some rubbishy show about a laird in Scotland ah yes monarch of the glen it was called, she's still that character to me......

Was the actress who plays Moira in Monarch of the Glen, thought she was in High Road or Take the High Road, a Scottish soap as well as Doctors

Chairty sells her son yet again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The Finn / Doug story was nonsensical, I presume it was meant to be funny. It wasn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was the actress who plays Moira in Monarch of the Glen, thought she was in High Road or Take the High Road, a Scottish soap as well as Doctors

I thought the same that moira was from monarch of the glen but no different actress as per Wikipedia!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Have never watched Hollyoaks other than randomly switching it on a handul of times...tonight, watching Charity and Ross I was thinking ''this is very Hollyoaks"...so googled who the new Emmerdale producer is. Now it all makes sense.

• Advertisement

The Andy and Chrissie "flirting" is vomit inducing, hope both f*ck off out of the village

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The Andy and Chrissie "flirting" is vomit inducing, hope both f*ck off out of the village

It was so awkward

Meanwhile Holly Barton is back next week and
    has a boyfriend (death collector) who turns up. She also makes a deal with Charity to get Cain back for a price

Val's headstone arrives and it's very Val and over the top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I'm bored of Charity already, she is a character well beyond her sell by date. Not funny and not shocking anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

A death collector? Its been a while since we had a good serial killer storyline alright! ;/

piperh wrote: »
    I'm bored of Charity already, she is a character well beyond her sell by date. Not funny and not shocking anymore.

Just rehashing old storylines, at this stage. And they have made her into a caricature of herself, IMO.

• Advertisement

I like Charity, think Emma plays her brilliantly

Ross with his blue grey hair and glasses in jewellery shop, still very hot

I like her too. But I think they are doing a disservice to the actress since her return.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I like her too. But I think they are doing a disservice to the actress since her return.

I think her behind the bar as the landlady could be good, Chas needs a break

I think her behind the bar as the landlady could be good, Chas needs a break

They definitely need to give Charity more of a role than the chop shop / blackmail / baby selling nonsense. Done to death, at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ross with his blue grey hair and glasses in jewellery shop, still very hot

Character has just become a parody. The comical criminal who always gets away with everything for the last 15 years has run thin. The last week of her since she came back was ridiculous.

Actress is alright, plots and character development awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

next storyline
    ross & charity do a big job, get caught/shot/run over by bus (delete as appropriate)

baby get is left in the car, is found and is put into a home

When Andy and Chrissy were having their playful woodland fight, given Andy history I was half expecting it to develop this way.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldqlRqAZ6A

My god Gordon using his illness in court such a

C U Next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah come on theyare going to have to see through that act.It was so fake.

Omg Gordon im so angry

• Advertisement

Its so obviously fake that it more than likely isnt fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was that Aarons half sister in the bushes at the end ?

And totally agree about Gordon , he should get an Oscar for over -dramatising :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was that Aarons half sister in the bushes at the end ?

And totally agree about Gordon , he should get an Oscar for over -dramatising :D

Yup it was Liv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

piperh wrote: »
    Yup it was Liv.

Grand , thank you ! What's the bets that she will come forward at some point about Gordon also , her mother was way too adamant about keeping her away from Gordon for nothing to have happened or she had suspicions of happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Aaron sitting there in the court with the tears rolling down his face was just heartbreaking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I know it doesn't make for great television, but could we get through one court case without people hollering from the Galley - every single time...

Why wasn't Cain and Adam in court for Aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Why wasn't Cain and Adam in court for Aaron

Don't know about Adam as it wasn't mentioned. Cain was intending to be but got held up by the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ah isnt Robert lovely.I never thought i would say that.But he seems so genuine to be there for Aaron.

• Advertisement

Well played Cain :P that new Vicar is quite tasty was hoping he'd strip

Chrissie is no Kim Tate, she should not be rolling in the hay, awful character

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement