Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

The look on Livs face at the end - looks like Gordon has been grooming Liv and she feels now that she is his 'special girl' and is playing a game with everyone else ... will be interesting to see how it pans out. Great acting by all involved. Surely Emmerdale has to get all the awards next season - in particular this storyline with Aaron, Robert and Gordon. Best soap by far IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well played Cain :P that new Vicar is quite tasty was hoping he'd strip

Chrissie is no Kim Tate, she should not be rolling in the hay, awful character

Apparantly the new producer wants to turn Chrissie into the next soap bitch and go head to head with Charity. Should be interesting to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gazzer wrote: »
    Apparantly the new producer wants to turn Chrissie into the next soap bitch and go head to head with Charity. Should be interesting to see.

Oh dear lord, Chrissie is an awfully dull character no saving grace at all and the actress can't act, ship her, Andy and her son off far far away and bring in Lawrence's other daughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Aww poor Laurel :( That'd be so hard to deal with.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

What did Ashley say at the end there? Rewound it 3 times and still can't make it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What did Ashley say at the end there? Rewound it 3 times and still can't make it out.

LOl same here rewinding it! He said "What are you doing here?" then "Where's Harriet"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

What are you doing here, does Marlin know....... Where's Harriet?

That's what I got from it

Something like

'What are you doing here? Where's Marlon?' and then 'where's Harriet?'

LOL three of you picked up the where's Harriet, so must be right. It sounded like wherieshfdae to me :p

Robert's comeback saying to Marlon if he was Aaron he would run away was very funny

Where is Diane?

• Advertisement

I hope Aaron and Robert discover Liv and Gordon's plan soon

Where is Diane?

If I remember correctly, in Spain looking after an unwell Annie.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Paddy still moping around . A scene where he sneaks off somewhere and doesn't tell Rhona would be kool.. and for her to find him at Tess's grave crying. That would get Rhona to order some of Marlons sausage special pretty fast.

If I remember correctly, in Spain looking after an unwell Annie.

Does Annie not have any other family, why didn't Robert, Andy or Victoria go?

Diane was separated or divorced from Jack after cheating on him with Andy's real dad

Does Annie not have any other family, why didn't Robert, Andy or Victoria go?

Diane was separated or divorced from Jack after cheating on him with Andy's real dad

Probably the actress wanted / needed a break or something, so they said Annie was ill and needed cared for.

I guess if Robert, Andy or Victoria are available for work and needed for storylines, there would be no need to invent a story about a character who doesn't appear on screen being ill.

Wasn't the thing between Diane and Bill many years ago, and Diane and Jack reconciled?

Weird development for what should still be an ill Diane going to look after someone else.

Interested to see how the story with Liv/Gordon is going to develop and what has happened there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Annie must be a hundred by now!
    I miss the old emmerdale .

Annie must be a hundred by now!

Jaysus, not far off it... apparently she's nearly 96 :P

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Sugden

Surely they'll have to kill her off sometime soon .

Edna missing Ashley's wedding is wrong, she is missed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jaysus, not far off it... apparently she's nearly 96 :P

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Sugden

Surely they'll have to kill her off sometime soon .

Well the actress who played her, Sheila Mercier, is still alive and had her 97th birthday in January. If she was well enough, it'd be great if they had her back for another episode or two just as a guest.

• Advertisement

Well the actress who played her, Sheila Mercier, is still alive and had her 97th birthday in January. If she was well enough, it'd be great if they had her back for another episode or two just as a guest.

Aw I didn't know that. I am glad they haven't killed her off yet if the actress who played her is still alive.

Did Annie's son Joe have any kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Robert's comeback saying to Marlon if he was Aaron he would run away was very funny

Loved that line. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I wonder if Val will be back soon. rrD617c.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Excellent performances as usual last night from all involved in Ashleys' scenes . Heartbreaking all round , very emotive storyline , you'd have to have a heart of stone to not be affected by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone think Gorden will do something to Liv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Excellent performances as usual last night from all involved in Ashleys' scenes . Heartbreaking all round , very emotive storyline , you'd have to have a heart of stone to not be affected by it.

Agree. And when he arrived back in last night, pretending that he was okay again, and that he remembered the wedding, that was heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Agree. And when he arrived back in last night, pretending that he was okay again, and that he remembered the wedding, that was heartbreaking.
    Agreed, it was heartbreaking but it will backfire - someone is going tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

That was some punch that paddy got.
    He is like a real life humpty dumpty

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Anyone think Gorden will do something to Liv?

I hope not but if she can't help his case he might

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement