Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Paddy really wants to go to Paris, anyone will do Rhona ,Tess, Marlon...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I loved that punch that Humpty Dumpty got. Well deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Paddy deserved that punch. I thought Rhona was excellent in those scenes, very credible reactions, firstly when she was talking to Pierce, and then when she confronted Chas, Marlon, and Aaron about the fact that they knew. She is playing a blinder in this storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,735 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Paddy deserved that punch. I thought Rhona was excellent in those scenes, very credible reactions, firstly when she was talking to Pierce, and then when she confronted Chas, Marlon, and Aaron about the fact that they knew. She is playing a blinder in this storyline.

Is Zoe who plays Rhona leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I find it hard to believe that Alicia who fought so hard for Jacob to stay with her when Leyla was outed as his mom now just lets him live in a different country. More realistic would have been for him to leave and return when he'd left school.

Loved Vals voice activated headstone, so tacky so Val :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

piperh wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that Alicia who fought so hard for Jacob to stay with her when Leyla was outed as his mom now just lets him live in a different country. More realistic would have been for him to leave and return when he'd left school. )

I was thinkin that myself. Why is he with David when his dad lives nearby? If his dad abused or treated him badly fair enough but there was never a storyline like that. I thought first they brought him back for a storyline he was going to be involved in but as of yet he only has a small part as a secondary cast member. Poor writing if you ask me.

Bringing Jakey back without Alicia is a fail for Emmerdale as no way the character Alicia would let him be without her as he is still so young

Not keen on Holly's return, awful actress could share title with Chrissie's portrayer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Zoe who plays Rhona leaving?
    ...when they tell Marlon their plans, he refuses to allow them to take Leo... So, maybe they all stay put, I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Comedy Charity Month continues. This must be the 50th ridiculous scheme since she came back a couple of weeks ago.
    Emmerdale has truly and utterly turned to muck to accomodate her one layered characters return

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I like Carly , we're seeing more facets to her character as time goes on .

Am I the only one that dislikes Holly?? Her delivery to me is very flat and monotone , I just don't like her.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I like Carly , we're seeing more facets to her character as time goes on .

Am I the only one that dislikes Holly?? Her delivery to me is very flat and monotone , I just don't like her.

I agree, Carly has definitely become a good character. Holly is dull, dull, dull.

I do wonder why Carly carries April around, she is nearly seven :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I agree, Carly has definitely become a good character. Holly is dull, dull, dull.

I do wonder why Carly carries April around, she is nearly seven :D.

Ha , never thought of that , her carrying April !! Some people might think she's a little Diva and expects to be carried , she's very cute , no matter what the reason :pac:

Yes, she is adorable, and a brilliant little actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What's wrong with Eric? Has he gone to the doctor?

fin12 wrote: »
    What's wrong with Eric? Has he gone to the doctor?

It's leading into this storyline;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdale-spoilers-david-metcalfe-rocked-7611639

I hope Charity don't really go along with Holly's plan

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

They're planning on robbing the safe that contains the price of the one pint paddy buys.
    Great plan. What a silly story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

...when they tell Marlon their plans, he refuses to allow them to take Leo... So, maybe they all stay put, I don't know.
    Again!!!! New Zealand all over again.

Poor David but some funny parts with him and Leyla, Is Alicia really coming for a visit she would knowing David could have cancer plus to check on Jakey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    P Is Alicia really coming for a visit she would knowing David could have cancer plus to check on Jakey

Not sure, guess we'll see, but I can't quite see Natalie Anderson returning somehow, at least not in the near future.

Hopefully I'm wrong though. I really like Alicia.

Too much to hope for that Holly would leave :pac:..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Too much to hope for that Holly would leave :pac:..

Terrible actress.

This new Belle storyline is already rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Please tell me that Holly is not starting to fancy Cain?

Yes looks like Holly now wants step daddy Cain for herself, she will have to fight off Moira and Charity :p

They should kill off Alicia as her staying away for David's cancer scare and Jakey's birthday is so wrong

'Are they nicked?'
    'No, I had an Argos voucher...'
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Quick question missed a few shows but did Charity/Holly intend on Morie finding out about the Pub robbing thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Please let Livs voice fully break soon......

She has the face of an angel and the voice of a eighty year old chain smoker who started each day by gargling with razor blades

As for Holly's voice, I am thinking Gollum from LOTR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbzFmkHEv1Q

• Advertisement

Terrible actress.

This new Belle storyline is already rubbish.

That doctor fella is married and he must like really young girls as clearly obvious Belle is young

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement