Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

[QUOTE=
    I thought Ronnie was Lawrence's lover[/QUOTE]

He was!!! But Chrissie mistakenly thinks it was her Mam's lover :o

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hate Chrissie and the annoying faces she makes, has she forgot all she did to get back at Robert and all her pervy brat son does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET CHRISSY SOME STREPSILS.

HER VOICE

notlisteniStock_000010117598XSmall.jpg

Nonsense storyline Zac would never have done this

And we all know they will reunite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got more stupid tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can't believe Zak proposing to Joanie, he doesn't have much respect for Lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

And Lisa just happens to be there, and sees the proposal. I presume Marlon had asked her to help out in the kitchen. I don't remember her ever doing that before :rolleyes:
    Why is Marlon always so busy, nobody there seemed to be ordering food... :P

LynnGrace wrote: »
    And Lisa just happens to be there, and sees the proposal. I presume Marlon had asked her to help out in the kitchen. I don't remember her ever doing that before :rolleyes:
    Why is Marlon always so busy, nobody there seemed to be ordering food... :P

Lisa said Marlon asked her to mind the kids, I assumed would be at his house not the pub as he and his kids don't live there

Is Jake and Noah not friends anymore, no scenes of them together since Jake grew taller :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lisa said Marlon asked her to mind the kids, I assumed would be at his house not the pub as he and his kids don't live there

Oh right, I missed that, was only half watching. It does amuse me, though, that he always seems under such pressure at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Andy acting all indignant because he was beaten up has he forgotten he attempted to have his brother murdered, shot his dad, killed his stepmom and beat up his wife, Hardly the good guy and yet all this is forgotten. Who else apart from Debbie, Robert and Ross know he arranged the shooting?

• Advertisement

Belle turning around and becoming the doctors mistress is ridiculous after her parents and especially the pain her mother is going through why would she want to put another family/wife through that? She would not become the other woman and be like Joanie. I thought she would have immense anger for a man cheating. That doctor is a creep.

piperh wrote: »
    Andy acting all indignant because he was beaten up has he forgotten he attempted to have his brother murdered, shot his dad, killed his stepmom and beat up his wife, Hardly the good guy and yet all this is forgotten. Who else apart from Debbie, Robert and Ross know he arranged the shooting?

Does Charity know about Andy as she said Debbie told her Ross was the shooter

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Does Charity know about Andy as she said Debbie told her Ross was the shooter

I don't think so cus knowing Charity she would be making barbed comments as she's hardly ever been a fan of Andy's.

Hmmm, didn;t know this about the actress that plays Chrissie!! I'm also surprised the actress is only 35. She has the look of someone older who looks younger, if you get me!! Gorgeous woman, all the same. Just get that sore throat fixed!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/6570475/Students-fury-at-Emmerdales-Louise-Marwood-after-drunken-romp-with-boyfriend.html

Hmmm, didn;t know this about the actress that plays Chrissie!! I'm also surprised the actress is only 35. She has the look of someone older who looks younger, if you get me!! Gorgeous woman, all the same. Just get that sore throat fixed!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/6570475/Students-fury-at-Emmerdales-Louise-Marwood-after-drunken-romp-with-boyfriend.html

So the injured party who now wants her 'privacy' went to facebook to air her dirty linen. :rolleyes:

Emma went on a few dates with Belle's doctor fella when she started work at surgery, no mention of a wife then and he wasn't keen on Emma then so missus could have been his excuse, it is like writers think viewers don't remember the past :rolleyes: Chas and Robert kissed and fooled around at Katie and Andy's first wedding too I think

Emma went on a few dates with Belle's doctor fella when she started work at surgery, no mention of a wife then and he wasn't keen on Emma then so missus could have been his excuse, it is like writers think viewers don't remember the past :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I remember that about Emma.

The story of her reporting Carly to social services seems to have just gone away. The fact that Carly was blamed in the wrong, and fairly publicly, doesn't seem to have bothered anyone.

Emma went on a few dates with Belle's doctor fella when she started work at surgery, no mention of a wife then and he wasn't keen on Emma then so missus could have been his excuse, it is like writers think viewers don't remember the past :rolleyes: Chas and Robert kissed and fooled around at Katie and Andy's first wedding too I think

Ya but if Emma found out he'd a wife when he was going on dates with her, she probably would have killed him.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya but if Emma found out he'd a wife when he was going on dates with her, she probably would have killed him.

Then would have saved us this stupid Belle storyline

Why is Aaron always such a pr1ck to Robert, he's being so good to him the last few months.

• Advertisement

Poor David, he should sue the pants off that doctor if Belle hasn't got it off already:p

Megan.:rolleyes:

Aaron's court came around very fast didn't it

Megan.:rolleyes:

Does Megan have any other friends or family, what about her father (even though that actor died) at least she could mention him

Why is Jakey calling David dad, his own dad isn't dead and never treated him badly and really Alicia would be back if knows about David's cancer

So the injured party who now wants her 'privacy' went to facebook to air her dirty linen. :rolleyes:

And............?

I think she went to FB straight away after finding out about the romp.
    Obviously a mixture of shock, anger and, of course, devastation caused that reaction.
    I respect her more than if she went straight to a paper to earn money from the story or even belatedly done so. She obviously had respect for herself in that sense,
    Its not a response i'd have but understandable that she may have chosen that as she probably had no access to her. She was obviously convinced the actress knew he was in a relationship when she done it and was very wound up.

The story is given weight by someone else close to the couple earning money by giving the paper inside info about them.

Then the media got involved and she obviously wanted her privacy as perhaps she didnt expect it to escalate into public like that or didnt even contemplate that it would as she was so emotional.

Id be rolling my eyes at the boyfriend here, he is the guiltiest party. Not sure the actress knew. Also the person who gave the information about the couple. What a ****

I am glad Zak's cancer was remembered, his chat with David was good

Such a shame Zak was put with Joanie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I am glad Zak's cancer was remembered, his chat with David was good

Such a shame Zak was put with Joanie

I agree on both points , loved Zak and Lisa , they fitted together , but I suppose the writers wanted to make it real as in it not being only younger couples that split up. Still a shame though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I agree on both points , loved Zak and Lisa , they fitted together , but I suppose the writers wanted to make it real as in it not being only younger couples that split up. Still a shame though.

I'm not an expert on divorce laws in the UK but how long does it take before you can remarry after a divorce? Zak and Lisa are less than 4 months seperated and Zac has already proposed to Joanie

I don't think it's very real at all for the character of Zak to do this. It's completely heartless and goes against his personality. It's extremely rare a mam in his 70s would leave his wife like that, let alone Zak.

Horrid storyline. And no doubt they'll reunite anyway so pointless also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I don't think it's very real at all for the character of Zak to do this.

I disagree that it's out of character. He has cheated and played away in the past, that's how Cain was born, when he cheated on Nellie with Shadrach's missus, Faith. And he wasn't long divorced to Nellie before he got with Lisa in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement