Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ShazGV wrote: »
    I don't know how he could think she's older, maybe 19/20 at a stretch, still very young.

Did Rakesh say she was 17?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Rakesh say she was 17?

Yeah I'm almost certain he did!

I think she barely looks 17 I would put her around same age as new Gaby even

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i think she is 17, 18 on Christmas day? Or is she 18, 19 on christmas day?! Id say they are very awkward scenes for the actor playing the doctor. They are very OTT passionate and the actress looks about 15!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

18 real life, 17 on show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    18 real life, 17 on show.

A lot to ask of a 18 year old to make out with a 40 year old on camera.

A lot to ask of a 18 year old to make out with a 40 year old on camera.

or vice versa

Debbie is still annoying even when is off screen with this Andy & the kids crap

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

fin12 wrote: »

Was just coming to post this. Seems like the drama going on behind the camera is just as intriguing as what's happening on-screen. Hopefully though it all settles down before it gets to the point anyone decides to quit the show over it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought the scene between David and the young guy at the hospital, on Friday, was very good.
    The scene between Eric and David was excellent. Both actors were so convincing. I had hoped that David would be given the all clear. :(

I wonder will one of them be written off the show temporary, Ross and Aaron are very popular so maybe Victoria off to visit Annie in Spain for a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wonder will one of them be written off the show temporary, Ross and Aaron are very popular so maybe Victoria off to visit Annie in Spain for a few months

I think the main conflict would be between Danny Miller and Michael Parr though, so it would make no difference to write Victoria out for awhile, it would be more likely one of the lads, but as you mentioned they're two of the most popular characters, so hopefully they can resolve whatever conflict is between them, because it would be sad to see either of them leave over it (even if it would only be temporary).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think the main conflict would be between Danny Miller and Michael Parr though, so it would make no difference to write Victoria out for awhile, it would be more likely one of the lads, but as you mentioned they're two of the most popular characters, so hopefully they can resolve whatever conflict is between them, because it would be sad to see either of them leave over it (even if it would only be temporary).

Ya but they haven't done any scenes together in ages, and I there doesn't seem to be any need in the future to do them either. if its true that's pretty lousy on Danny Millers part to get involved with another cast members girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Ya but they haven't done any scenes together in ages, and I there doesn't seem to be any need in the future to do them either. if its true that's pretty lousy on Danny Millers part to get involved with another cast members girlfriend.

I agree but your woman in barely innocent either.

Awful form by both the actor and actress. Both at fault equally.

Kelvin Fletcher (Andy) on twitter.....:
    "Looks like there's a 🐍 in the grass! Good to know the cream always rises to the top though 😜"

I am thinking by this tweet he is referring to someone elswe on the set or even another cast member selling the story to the papers as apparently this happened last year and was sorted out between them and all have made up since (apparently).
    I wouldnt trust a word the likes of the Daily mail and the sun say so I know there is a lot more to this than is being insinuated. They are not the types of rags that use words like "alleged" or "apparently" too often so that means that this story is not all that it seems and they are covering themselves, which is not a thing trash papers like that often do (allegedly....!!)

Does Aaron know it was Ross who shot Robert?

Edna death is screened next week and Emma hits a new low next week,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Emma hits a new low next week,

Don't tell us , she steals Neutron Man on her beloved son:)

Don't tell us , she steals Neutron Man on her beloved son:)

She says she has
    motor neuron disease to stop Pete moving to Aberdeen for a new job and taking Finn with him

• Advertisement

I don't remember ever seeing Finn and Tracy sitting polishing cutlery previously :p. How convenient that in true soap fashion, David could stand there and listen to every careless word. Even if he wasn't there, Eric was going to be around anyway. Silly stuff.

I would prefer to see David with Leyla, or even with Carly. I've never thought there was a 'spark' between him and Tracy. Suddenly last night he was telling her things were so much better because she was there.

He is playing an absolute blinder with the cancer storyline, as is Eric.

Alicia should be back for David so out of character for her not to return

I know the actress left

Alicia should be back for David so out of character for her not to return

I know the actress left

I agree. I wish she hadn't left. They were a lovely couple. I think that was why what David was saying last night to Tracy jarred a little.

Emma should be the next serial killer he is craxy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

David ''It's the first time in months I haven't thought about the cancer..."

Months? :confused:

Why is Doug so annoying, none of his business when Charity pays for the pub, Diane should let him stay out in his garden with the plants permanently :mad:

Is there anything Rishi won't do for Joanie :rolleyes:

Why is Doug so annoying, none of his business when Charity pays for the pub, Diane should let him stay out in his garden with the plants

+1. He does my head in. Very boring character, IMO.

David ''It's the first time in months I haven't thought about the cancer..."

Months? :confused:

Diance had Cancer and is his Step Aunt so maybe thats why?

Diance had Cancer and is his Step Aunt so maybe thats why?

I never remember David and Diane being close or having a scene besides him asking for a drink in the pub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Has anyone else noticed Joanie's right hand (I think) its like she cant move it from the way it is & its permanently fixed in a certain way. It looks like the same disease that the actor Bill Nighy has??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement