Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Not sure if it's just me, but Belle looks seriously like a double of Chloe in My Mad Fat Diary tonight

Her hair, jacket, make-up, the works...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Fastest pi55 in history Lisa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BlueLass

buswankers wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed Joanie's right hand (I think) its like she cant move it from the way it is & its permanently fixed in a certain way. It looks like the same disease that the actor Bill Nighy has??

She's had that disability for years, I remember noticing it when she played Denise in Corrie. Denise was a hairdresser so I always wondered how she managed in that profession with such a disability!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

buswankers wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed Joanie's right hand (I think) its like she cant move it from the way it is & its permanently fixed in a certain way. It looks like the same disease that the actor Bill Nighy has??

"Despite her joy at being back on the box, not everything is rosy. Denise is still suffering from the after-effects of surgery on her right hand, which left long-term damage.”

Of that, Denise said, “I’ve lost a lot of the use of my hand. It was my fault, really.

“I tightened my bandages and the tendons healed into the scar tissue. I can’t play the piano. I can’t do a lot with it.

“I’ve looked at every option but there isn’t anything that can be done.

“I can only help myself with physio, so that is the way forward for me. I know things can go wrong with surgery.”
    "

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy should open a crèche from his house, King James Daddy Day Care :p

• Advertisement

Wtf David cringe naked and talking to his balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Stig Inge

So he called one of his testicles Eric. The same name as his father. OK

Stig Inge wrote: »
    So he called one of his testicles Eric. The same name as his father. OK

Apparently it was from before he knew Eric his father.

Team Eric or Team Ernie :p but seriously check your chaps lads

Did Ross say he had no criminal record unlike Pete and Finn :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Belle turns into a right Pycho every time she gets dumped by someone, she went nuts as well when Kieran dumped her as well, and she knew from the start what she was getting into with Doctor Bailey, she actually has quite a nasty streak.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Belle turns into a right Pycho every time she gets dumped by someone, she went nuts as well when Kieran dumped her as well, and she knew from the start what she was getting into with Doctor Bailey, she actually has quite a nasty streak.

This affair is a bad storyline for Belle and now the Doc sees her medical records yet she is patient at his practice all the time plus his own wife looks better than her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just caught up on last night's episodes. Some of it was a bit time filling, I thought. No wonder Finn wants to leave the B&B. Doug should be renamed Dour. I cannot imagine anyone wanting to work with him.
    The scene between Finn and Pollard was good. Always knew Chris Chittell was a good actor, and he is playing a blinder as usual.

From child minder to naked gardener that James King is such a multi tasker now if Ross and Rakesh could join Pearl's Jammy Naked Gardeners :p

Last time Jimmy showed his arse there was a warning that it contained some nudity though I suppose tonight's "contains upsetting scenes" covers it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Last time Jimmy showed his arse there was a warning that it contained some nudity though I suppose tonight's "contains upsetting scenes" covers it.

Said there was partial nudity before it started.

stupid episode tonight!

Emmerdale sure loves getting the male characters naked or dressing up as woman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Emmerdale sure loves getting the male characters naked or dressing up as woman

Itd be no harm if they dressed Carly up as a woman! Sick of her dressed like a man!

Has Jakey's real dad Justin gave up all his rights :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Here's hoping Jimmy is fully dressed tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Looks like Arron may not get the happy ending people want.

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Looks like Arron may not get the happy ending people want.

Well, it is a soap :D

Ah balls Chrissie and Andy are back already :(

RIP Edna, who had and who will take Tootsie now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

13138838_1020817107955099_266582493440944726_n.jpg?oh=2acbd19ca68c56cdf30934a29f3b640e&oe=57B842CE

Eric rings Alicia as Jakey missing, any mother would be on the first plane back and does she know about David too?

They should have killed her off

And does Jakey see Justin anymore?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eric rings Alicia as Jakey missing, any mother be on first plane back and does she know about David too?

They should have killed her off

I'm glad they didn't. I really like Alicia, and if the actress isn't available right now, I'd rather they kept the door open for a potential future return (and thankfully Emmerdale aren't so into bringing characters back from the dead as other soaps)

And I still think Val will be back. :D

And I still think Val will be back. :D

My gut instinct is I hope not purely cos I am not a fan of people coming back from the dead, and think Emmerdale generally better than that - then again, Val was quite fab :)

I'm glad they didn't. I really like Alicia, and if the actress isn't available right now, I'd rather they kept the door open for a potential future return (and thankfully Emmerdale aren't so into bringing characters back from the dead as other soaps)

Then they should have left Jake in Portugal with her as no way Alicia would let him stay in another country without her or also not contact David over his cancer, her exit storyline and marriage break up was badly written imo

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Safe to say Liv has (lady problems) to put it politely and that's why she was in Chas room and stole from pharmacy.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Then they should have left Jake in Portugal with her as no way Alicia would let him stay in another country without her or also not contact David over his cancer, her exit storyline and marriage break up was badly written imo

I'm happy they kept Jake in it. I like him as a character and think he has a lot of potential.

I've no problem with not everything being completely like it might be if it were real, given that we know it's not real and that's fine - a lot of the soaps have some really off the wall stuff, which I guess is something different altogether.

But I'm definitely in favour of still having Jake, as there's something about him as a character I quite like, and also glad that the door has not been shut to Alicia returning somewhere down the line.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement