Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Finn knows his mammy too well with all her lies :P

I can't wait for Cain to get hold of that dirty Doctor with his bat

Aaron says to his sister "Since when are you in to horse riding?"

Err, you know her about a month Aaron :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Loved the way Cain got out of that hole he'd put himself in when Rakesh thought he was Pierce , nice save without saying a word :D

And Emma is just a horrible woman to play on Pete and Finns emotions by pretending she has MND , just wrong , horrible woman :( Though she plays the part well I'll give her that :)

Well done soap justice finally 18 years

Why does Chas now not want Charity buying the pub now, didn't she go see her and ask her to buy in :confused: and again f*ck off Doug he is such a bore

Emma has the dirty doctor well pulled in to her plan now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why does Chas now not want Charity buying the pub now, didn't she go see her and ask her to buy in :confused: and again f*ck off Doug he is such a bore

Ah it was funny when he hit Diane with the Balloon. I don't mind Doug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not only is the doctor screwed , but so are Finn and Pete , the evil woman . That's just evil, plain and simple.

And 18years , delighted with that result , for all those who never get to see justice done in a Court of Law.

Before anyone reminds me , I know it's a soap and not real , but ye get what I mean.(I hope!) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Will Dour Doug cheer up now that the deal is done on the Woolpack, I wonder. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Did Robert have Gordon killed or is it just another sad storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think there's something very odd about the Gordon and Aaron story, it just doesn't add up, and why was Aaron thinking of going to visit him? I can't help but think was it really the truth?

Did Robert have Gordon killed or is it just another sad storyline?

I think Robert is actually innocent this time around and now they all think he had Gordon killed, Liv will want revenge

Loved the big carton photo on Barton's taxi cab :p

• Advertisement

Gordon the spinless git took the cowards way out

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

That second episode tonight looked like it was thrown together. Editing was a joke.
    Aaron and Robert in pub, Aaron in tears tells Robert to leave. Then next scene they are in it together at scrap yard, no sign of tears. wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I'm glad Adam is not so annoying these days. His character has been way more bareable lately

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

That second episode tonight looked like it was thrown together. Editing was a joke.
    Aaron and Robert in pub, Aaron in tears tells Robert to leave. Then next scene they are in it together at scrap yard, no sign of tears. wtf

If I see Aaron in tears once more......ggrr:mad:

I am sick of Aaron its overload go away for a little while please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

There was a false sense of security at the beginning and I was thinking, jaysus how many times do you see that lad laugh but noooooo it didn't last. McCain's might pull sponsorship soon and Kleenex will take over.

Does the detective fancy Chas or maybe Aaron?

That's not Tutsy?! Or is tutsy dead also?

Emmerdale does funerals so well, so long Edna, loved that her hats were part of her send off

Hats off to the actors who play Sandy, Ashley and Jimmy, such emotional moving funny scenes

I defo think that detective likes Chas

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Awww Edna :(

I always think it must be so hard for the actors to film the funeral of a colleague who has died in real life. Must be like grieving for them all over again.

• Advertisement

Goodbye Edna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I am sick of Aaron its overload go away for a little while please

WAAAAAAron

That lad spends more time crying and feeling sorry for himself than every mourner thats been to a funeral this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Just caught the first episode in weeks....,,,, what happened Gordon, how did he die??

Just caught the first episode in weeks....,,,, what happened Gordon, how did he die??

Suicide, hanged himself in his prison cell

Emmerdale does funerals so well, so long Edna, loved that her hats were part of her send off

Hats off to the actors who play Sandy, Ashley and Jimmy, such emotional moving funny scenes

I defo think that detective likes Chas

I loved the part that Jimmy played in the funeral. For a second I wondered why he was the one throwing clay onto the coffin. Then I remembered that Edna used to work for the Kings way back. I thought it was very good what he said at the end also.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I loved the part that Jimmy played in the funeral. For a second I wondered why he was the one throwing clay onto the coffin. Then I remembered that Edna used to work for the Kings way back. I thought it was very good what he said at the end also.

I think Edna was the one person all the King brothers and even Tom himself liked and respected

Mr. James :)

I think Edna was the one person all the King brothers and even Tom himself liked and respected

Mr. James :)

It really brought me back, just thinking of when she worked there. Some brilliant storylines.

Contrast the way the death of a well-loved character (Deirdre) was dealt with in Corrie versus how this was done in Emmerdale. No comparison.
    The recalling of 'Mr James' and Jimmy talking about those days was so well done.

Another strength of Emmerdale, in my opinion, is, that many of us commented on missing Edna from the Ashley storyline. I think it shows how strong and credible the character was, and how well the storylines are done, and continuity is created.

RIP, Edna / Shirley.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm glad someone else has picked up on the fact that, since Aaron came to the village, he has rarely smiled, been seen laughing or in a good mood.

I know what he's been through and of course, what he has been through is traumatic and would affect his personality, but in soaps there is only so much misery and moodiness one can take and every time I watch Emmerdale, it seems yet again Aaron is crying or in a bad mood.
    Fed up with it now.

• Advertisement

Cain a Noel Gallagher fan who knew :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement